AEW Double or Nothing - May 26, 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ospreay doing a mix of the PAC and OC reign with the International title sounds amazingly fun plus keeps him out of the world title picture for now. Strong could maybe join the trios division with the Kingdom depending on when Bang Bang Gang drop the trios titles or if Juice freebirds into the reign and Jay does more singles stuff
I’m conflicted on that because I’m equally a fan of BBG and UK so not sure I want BBH dropping it to UL already, but UL needs SOMETHING right now to not seem like a useless project. Especially now that MJF is back they need to be a visibly capable and competent threat. I also want Roddy to get more singles success as he’s a great performer. Will is obviously going to be a good champion, but Roddy been my favorite for decades. I just don’t want him to slink off and just be a guy on the roster.

That being said, my two favorite trips feuding would be a blast for me while it takes place. I kinda hope Juice invokes the freebird rule and he defends the trios in that and Jay can be free to do singles stuff. Perhaps, get back into the Cole and MJF at last since they’re both close to be cleared now it seems. Finally get some payoff to the bangle that started with MJF vs. White and became Cole turning on them both. Could even see some loose alliances with MJF and White against Cole and UK.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I’m conflicted on that because I’m equally a fan of BBG and UK so not sure I want BBH dropping it to UL already, but UL needs SOMETHING right now to not seem like a useless project. Especially now that MJF is back they need to be a visibly capable and competent threat. I also want Roddy to get more singles success as he’s a great performer. Will is obviously going to be a good champion, but Roddy been my favorite for decades. I just don’t want him to slink off and just be a guy on the roster.

That being said, my two favorite trips feuding would be a blast for me while it takes place. I kinda hope Juice invokes the freebird rule and he defends the trios in that and Jay can be free to do singles stuff. Perhaps, get back into the Cole and MJF at last since they’re both close to be cleared now it seems. Finally get some payoff to the bangle that started with MJF vs. White and became Cole turning on them both. Could even see some loose alliances with MJF and White against Cole and UK.

I think MJF is moving away from the Kingdom stuff at least for now. As talented as the Kingdom members are, the group hasn't worked as planned. I think Strong should be used on TV for sure but minus maybe a Owen Hart loss to MJF, I don't see what he does at the moment unless he gets some wins and then goes after Cope

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think MJF is moving away from the Kingdom stuff at least for now. As talented as the Kingdom members are, the group hasn't worked as planned. I think Strong should be used on TV for sure but minus maybe a Owen Hart loss to MJF, I don't see what he does at the moment unless he gets some wins and then goes after Cope
That would be disappointing. One beat down and he forgets about it would kill any future the group can have unless they get something else that’s juicy immediately.

I don’t personally see that, though. He came back specifically to confront Cole. If he moves on and UK does nothing in retaliation, that would be such funky booking and again, would kill UK.

The only reason the group hasn’t worked is because Cole got hurt a month after the mystery of the angle started and then MJF got hurt so he couldn’t be involved post reveal, either.

And for some reason, Tony couldn’t think of anything for them to do while they waited. They spun their wheels.

They’re both back now, though. So is Juice. Every piece of the three-way puzzle is finally in place.

At the very least get OGK back on tv. It’s literally been 5 weeks since they’ve had a match.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
MJF ain’t working with anybody for a long ass time

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
So if the Bounty Hunter is now with the Learning Tree are they gonna have him do the corny smiling thumbs up shit too?

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn’t even think of that, either. With MJF back the top spot got even more crowded. Especially if Cole is about ready to return.

MJF will presumably win this war and immediately want his title back.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not sure they’ll have him face Swerve, though. They might have him get cheated, have Cole win the belt off Swerve and MJF finally vanquishes the devil to take his belt back. Hard to say, though. Especially without knowing the timetable they plan to give this feud. Swerve shouldn’t lose anytime soon. I say that being a bigger Cole (and Jay) fan.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Swerve is the biggest baby they have after MJF. Gotta let him run with it.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
MJF doesn’t need the title again

And I wouldn’t have any of the 3 beat swerve

I’d have Cole win the triple and come up short for the big one AGAIN and have it help his story of never being able to win the big one

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
That would be disappointing. One beat down and he forgets about it would kill any future the group can have unless they get something else that’s juicy immediately.

I don’t personally see that, though. He came back specifically to confront Cole. If he moves on and UK does nothing in retaliation, that would be such funky booking and again, would kill UK.

The only reason the group hasn’t worked is because Cole got hurt a month after the mystery of the angle started and then MJF got hurt so he couldn’t be involved post reveal, either.

And for some reason, Tony couldn’t think of anything for them to do while they waited. They spun their wheels.

They’re both back now, though. So is Juice. Every piece of the three-way puzzle is finally in place.

At the very least get OGK back on tv. It’s literally been 5 weeks since they’ve had a match.

Thing is MJF is white hot and the Kingdom are anything but so you kind of have to pick which is the more important act. Most MJF fans are not clamouring to see a feud with the Kingdom. Unless Cole is good to go, I think it is best for him to move on rather than feel like he is wrapping up loose ends or fill time till Cole is back. The damage to the Kingdom has already been done by the bad booking. I would blame that on Tony not them

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If Swerve faced Cole, MJF or Hangman at All In, I'd have him beat whichever of the 3

Hangman isn’t losing 3 in a row to swerve

When they run it he’s gonna be the one to dethrone Swerve