• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision Live Thread - June 17th 2023 - Punk is Back

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jeff Valley Driver said:
I dont think Dark will ever be a thing again
they don't have time anymore in their schedule really. Maybe if they use Universal bc they're doing ROH before (and after apparently) Collision but that gimmick might just be over

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Oh yeah, I definitely don’t think they’re going to air squashes on live television. But I do think it’ll probably be the matches that they don’t care enough to promote involving the younger talent. Talent that just don’t have a storylines probably. Basically just random matches like they do with ROH where they just give you the card like two days in advance.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
With ROH and the addition of house shows, it definitely isn't needed like it used to possibly be

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
With three programming slots on their channels, WBD will definitely never allow AEW to give free programming on YouTube again.