• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision August 5th, 2023: “World” Title on the line

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
f7840ce8a61d0fefcede14e8ed70b144a69fafb2.gifv
143ef0f60e8b7629a6dd4a14d3a5fe3c024d5fec.gifv

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yeah between Toni's promo and Stat's on Rampage, as I mentioned, this was a great week for the women's division showing off some personality

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
It’s also great to see cuz promos were always her weak spot and she’s gradually improved through the years and this was just aces no hesitation or nerves it seems. Skies the limit for Toni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What was the deal with Cash Wheeler's mom? The defiant smile on her face said, "Ain't no way you can convince me this ain't fake!" I think Nigel tried to save her bad acting claiming she had a, "stoic, confident look on her face".

I think she was having the time of her life watching her kid get his ass beat tbh

Maybe she was hitting FTR's Tequila bottle a little too much before her grand appearance as a concerned mother. I thought she was gonna hand over a steel chair so her son could get beat worse. "Stoic confidence" was a desperate save. Nice try, Nigel.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Saturday night's episode of AEW Collision, which went head-to-head with WWE SummerSlam, averaged 417,000 viewers on TNT. That's down 43.6 percent from the previous week and is the lowest audience total in the show's eight-week history.

Collision finished 16th on the cable charts with a 0.13 rating in the 18-49 demo. That's down 51.9 percent from last week and ties the July 1 episode, which also aired on the same day as a WWE pay-per-view (although not head-to-head), for the lowest rating the show has done to date.

In addition to SummerSlam, Collision also went against the UFC on ESPN which took the top two spots on the cable charts for the prelims and main card, both of which had portions go head-to-head with AEW.

Collision's ratings were actually slightly down from Rampage the night before. The Rampage episode averaged 434,000 viewers and drew a 0.14 rating in 18-49. Collision's numbers were less than half of what Dynamite did last Wednesday.

The biggest week-over-week drop was with males 18-34, which were down 72.3 percent. Females in that same age group were actually up 4.2 percent. That's the only demo where the show had an increase from last week.

Listed below are the total viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for every episode of Collision that has aired to date:

collision-ratings.webp