AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well that’s why IF that word is important. IF, okay? But yeah in that case then Punk should apologize.

Bro, I love you. :lol and I mean no disrespect here by this comment…. And yeah here is different than a presser, buttttttt…. You’ve acted just like that here, so I kinda feel if you was in the wrong mood, you might do the same. Maybe I’m wrong and you can control yourself better in Public when you’re mad. :lol again no disrespect bro.
Acting on a forum isnt how i act professionally n theres not millions at stake. This is an extremely poor comparisson n pretty unecessary at that. I get cm is ur boy but take the goggles off n chill lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like its a press conference, again i assume its a work, but no one set him off, he just showed n popped off. You cant really b defending that objectively come on now lololol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Acting on a forum isnt how i act professionally n theres not millions at stake. This is an extremely poor comparisson n pretty unecessary at that. I get cm is ur boy but take the goggles off n chill lol
Which I even said maybe you’re different. Damn folks y’all gotta read everything and not just little parts of it. Like hell I even started by saying yeah a forum and presser are different. :lol The thing is tho see I like Omega, and Hangman. Bucks are cool also. So it’s not because Punk is my boy, it’s because I understand being pissed IF(everyone pay attention to that word) people are leaking lies about you. That is unprofessional af also.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Like its a press conference, again i assume its a work, but no one set him off, he just showed n popped off. You cant really b defending that objectively come on now lololol
I said he could’ve handle it better also(well I said maybe, but yeah he could’ve) I just also understand being pretty upset over BS lies that stupid fans believe all because they already have a mindset of hating the guy.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If what Punk said was true, and Tony basically confirmed some of it like the Hangman going into business for himself part, I say speak your truth. If you got a champion shooting on your popular top challenger on live television and your EVPs trying to stir ancient drama with bogus gossip about you trying to get an old friend fired over a bad breakup, let it all out and let the chips fall where they may.

In all honesty, the boys acting like kids so fuck it. And Tony seemed to be apologizing to Punk for quite a few parts like when he said he should have addressed Hangman when it happened so I don’t think Tony is even mad at Punk in this situation.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If what Punk said was true, and Tony basically confirmed some of it like the Hangman going into business for himself part, I say speak your truth. If you got a champion shooting on your popular top challenger on live television and your EVPs trying to stir ancient drama with bogus gossip about you trying to get an old friend fired over a bad breakup, let it all out and let the chips fall where they may.

In all honesty, the boys acting like kids so fuck it. And Tony seemed to be apologizing to Punk for quite a few parts like when he said he should have addressed Hangman when it happened so I don’t think Tony is even mad at Punk in this situation.
Oh thank god. I thought I was the only one here who felt like this. :lol it’s nice to actually have someone say basically what I was saying.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
CM Punk being box office and elevating the geeks and the jobbers that AEW like to pretend are main event players. A++ signing

also adam page is such a fucking mark. Protecting AEW from punk :bosque I mean even if you feel that way, imagine saying it in public and on TV when you know full well you’re getting jobbed out lmao. Way to make yourself look like an idiot

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Funniest thing is there are marks out there thinking this is great.....like people go to shows with known backstage drama for productions.

Be like some Kathleen Kennedy shit.

Bad News Booty

Isla In The Stream
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Weird how it’s half the roster including the EVPs and not Punk….again….amazing coincidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
People really making some mighty leaps to justify their positions already. Punk has the right to be upset, but if you dont think its a bad look to go on a tirade while not putting over the fact you just won to go on some bizarre tirade , eclipsed the entire results and burried the founders of the company for confirming punk was mad at hangman than ya, you might be a mark.

I like Punk n think its bullshit he has to answer the Cabana thing. But again, dude is telling ppl not talk about him....while talking about them when they not there. He also made tk look like a bitch by interupting him n not promoting the show n got into a fistfight lol. I think again some of this might be staged, but ya, the reach to defend punk for acting like a complete ass is peak markdom

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Such a martyr

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like i find it weird its ok for punk to shoot n keep shooting over a promo that happened 4 months ago or longer. You cannot convince me thats normal human behavior if hes still mad lol

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The founders of the company shouldn’t be spreading gossip and lies to the dirt sheets to try and bury the guy helping their company reach million dollar gates.

Seems antithetical to logical business as well.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP