AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean he has said it before about people having a problem so when does he expect it to happen? Does he expect them to book an appointment? Is Ace his guard dog as well as secretary? Also if he knows he is injured, he ain't going to be there past the next show so when would it be?
I mean I don’t know. But I’m just trying to be reasonable here and understand things from everyone’s side involved. They are free to talk to him anytime they want, but he might not have thought it be then, and like he knew how bad he was hurt and how long he be out? He just knew he was fucked up, it’s no way when he said it he knew he be gone way into next year lol.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean I don’t know. But I’m just trying to be reasonable here and understand things from everyone’s side involved. They are free to talk to him anytime they want, but he might not have thought it be then, and like he knew how bad he was hurt and how long he be out? He just knew he was fucked up, it’s no way when he said it he knew he be gone way into next year lol.

Maybe but when you keep saying "Come chat to me if you have a problem" and act like Punk did, you can't be shocked when people turn up. Plus from the sounds of it, if more reports coming out are true, they came with legal. Which makes the "I'm scared of an attack thing" even more silly imo. Ironically, the more that comes from Punk's side, the less I'm understanding him.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Maybe but when you keep saying "Come chat to me if you have a problem" and act like Punk did, you can't be shocked when people turn up. Plus from the sounds of it, if more reports coming out are true, they came with legal. Which makes the "I'm scared of an attack thing" even more silly imo. Ironically, the more that comes from Punk's side, the less I'm understanding him.
Oh yeah if legal was there at the point they came in, it surely a bad look for Punk and surely should know he wasn’t going to get attacked.

I personally need a Neutral party to comment if they can. Because you can’t take what either side says as the truth. But will paint themselves as the victim basically. Like I said all we know for sure is Ace bit Kenny, and Kenny wasn’t an issue. Oh and Punk threw the first punch as well. Other than that we don’t know what’s true or what’s a lie

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

I'm not sure why you think they came with legal, i've not seen that anywhere. And why would they? Why would they go to legal and say hey we're going to have a chat with Punk wanna come? Feel like CD and Legal came in at a different point.

To the point of talk to me, Send me a text, a dm, call me. However he didn't say my door is ALWAYS open. And if he doesn't open the door, that's not an invitation in anyway to nudge, shove, unlock the door. That means I'm busy come back later. I don't think a swing was warranted, chairs or biting but I do think to just blantantly say well hyuck hyuck punk said come see me is a little dumb.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh would you look at that. The kicking the door thing that was obviously false is getting changed now. Also yeah if you know you are hurt, don't call out people to come speak to you if you don't want to talk.
How stupid does that last sentence sound tho lolol.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Oh yeah if legal was there at the point they came in, it surely a bad look for Punk and surely should know he wasn’t going to get attacked.

I personally need a Neutral party to comment if they can. Because you can’t take what either side says as the truth. But will paint themselves as the victim basically. Like I said all we know for sure is Ace bit Kenny, and Kenny wasn’t an issue. Oh and Punk threw the first punch as well. Other than that we don’t know what’s true or what’s a lie
There are always three sides, my side, your side, and the truth which is usually something in between.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

Like I don't buy the Bucks side of them being polite as they came in. That makes 0 sense just like the booting down a door crap.

I'm not sure why you think they came with legal, i've not seen that anywhere. And why would they? Why would they go to legal and say hey we're going to have a chat with Punk wanna come? Feel like CD and Legal came in at a different point.

To the point of talk to me, Send me a text, a dm, call me. However he didn't say my door is ALWAYS open. And if he doesn't open the door, that's not an invitation in anyway to nudge, shove, unlock the door. That means I'm busy come back later. I don't think a swing was warranted, chairs or biting but I do think to just blantantly say well hyuck hyuck punk said come see me is a little dumb.

Punk has said come to my locker room. His words. Also hypothetically, if someone said that shit about me in public and it wasn't true: We aren't having the convo via text. I'm talking to you right now face to face. I'm not going to punch you but I'm not doing it via text.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
How has nobody made a joke about Ace Steel and George "The Animal" Steele? Any other famouse Steel(e) biters out there? Is this just a thing in the wresting world where if you have that name you must bite at some point?

• Wow

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Like I don't buy the Bucks side of them being polite as they came in. That makes 0 sense just like the booting down a door crap.
the truth as they say it’s some place in the middle.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
0F976DCD-992C-4289-8DD5-B662791E481E.jpeg
72F6EFB1-90A2-46AE-9A52-B66C4160324C.jpeg

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also not related to this but Punk having problems with people in AEW:

As highlighted after he left, there were also issues with Fish and CM Punk, which we're told did not have any bearing on his contract expiring. Fish had told many that he didn't appreciate Punk's attitude after the match they had in October 2021.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I will say though Fish is going through a tough time as he grew up with the Queen and she just died.