AEW All Out 2022 Media Scrum and fallout Megathread *DYNAMITE SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

guess meltzer has confirmed tricep

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

convenient.... what do you think hurts more right now his tricep or his pride?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

so he's going to be 44 off two major surgeries coming back at the earliest May 2023 and that's if there's no added suspension time or set back. and no real assurance he will we welcomed by the audience. going to be quite the hill to climb to get back on top for Punk imo

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We've learned more about AEW Dynamite, the CM Punk/Elite situation, and more.

It comes as no surprise based on the content that unfolded on AEW Dynamite, but there were no explicit mentions of the situation or the parties involved in the Brawl Out 2022 situation permitted. This went for commentary, in promos, on social media or elsewhere.

In the days that have followed the recalling of the stories, those that have been in touch with CM Punk and Ace Steel have softened on the stance that the Young Bucks definitely kicked down the door. Instead, they've followed up with the idea that they could have kicked, shouldered or otherwise forced their way in. They said that "kicking the door down" was clearly a turn of phrase in that sense and should have clarified. The reason given was that Punk didn't feel like talking to anyone as he was either getting medical attention or had just been given it to take care of his cut. The side has also varied on what they've said caused Ace Steel to begin biting and throwing chairs, going from his wife being near, to him believing Kenny Omega was attacking CM Punk when he was trying to pull Punk off of one of the Young Bucks.

We have to reiterate, the accounts of the fight are wildly different from each side, and even different versions of each side, and shouldn't be taken as gospel. These are just what have been relayed to people close to them.

So far, talent haven't been told explicitly what is to become of CM Punk, but most of them we spoke with are under the impression that it's all pending an investigation. We spoke with numerous people on the staff and roster, who said that unless Punk's suspension is unpaid or he's fired, it's superficial considering he'll be out of action well into next year. As of Wednesday, much of the heat we're hearing on Punk was just as much about his scrum rant than anything. Punk had long been rubbing the locker room the wrong way, but one source said that blaming him for all of the locker room issues of late simply was not fair, as they had reached an all-time high when Punk was gone.

When we spoke to the AEW roster Wednesday, many indicated that after the show there was a much more positive vibe, with one saying it couldn't have been worse than the chaos of the previous days. That same source said that the situation was "out of sight, out of mind" for plenty of the roster who just wanted to show up and work. Another talent said the best way for all parties to make up the public embarrassment would be to get over the issues, make money for the company and highlight other talent along the way.

We're told that as of Tuesday, much of the roster didn't know what they were going to be allowed to say or if they could address it, and some of their content had to be adjusted accordingly. On Sunday, Fightful had reported that a top talent was set to take some time off, which Jon Moxley confirmed to be him. AEW sources had indicated that they'd planned on him being back by the Cincinnati show in October at least, but he ended up staying to help conduct a talent meeting, add star power to the show, and participate in the title tournament.
Kenny Omega, Christopher Daniels and Michael Nakazawa were all slated to be in Japan for Tokyo Game Show in relation to the AEW Fight Forever game. We haven't heard of them being pulled from that as of yet.

We've also heard the same as reported by Wrestling Observer that AEW Chief Legal Officer Megha Parekh was around for the situation as it unfolded.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
We've learned more about AEW Dynamite, the CM Punk/Elite situation, and more.

It comes as no surprise based on the content that unfolded on AEW Dynamite, but there were no explicit mentions of the situation or the parties involved in the Brawl Out 2022 situation permitted. This went for commentary, in promos, on social media or elsewhere.

In the days that have followed the recalling of the stories, those that have been in touch with CM Punk and Ace Steel have softened on the stance that the Young Bucks definitely kicked down the door. Instead, they've followed up with the idea that they could have kicked, shouldered or otherwise forced their way in. They said that "kicking the door down" was clearly a turn of phrase in that sense and should have clarified. The reason given was that Punk didn't feel like talking to anyone as he was either getting medical attention or had just been given it to take care of his cut. The side has also varied on what they've said caused Ace Steel to begin biting and throwing chairs, going from his wife being near, to him believing Kenny Omega was attacking CM Punk when he was trying to pull Punk off of one of the Young Bucks.

We have to reiterate, the accounts of the fight are wildly different from each side, and even different versions of each side, and shouldn't be taken as gospel. These are just what have been relayed to people close to them.

So far, talent haven't been told explicitly what is to become of CM Punk, but most of them we spoke with are under the impression that it's all pending an investigation. We spoke with numerous people on the staff and roster, who said that unless Punk's suspension is unpaid or he's fired, it's superficial considering he'll be out of action well into next year. As of Wednesday, much of the heat we're hearing on Punk was just as much about his scrum rant than anything. Punk had long been rubbing the locker room the wrong way, but one source said that blaming him for all of the locker room issues of late simply was not fair, as they had reached an all-time high when Punk was gone.

When we spoke to the AEW roster Wednesday, many indicated that after the show there was a much more positive vibe, with one saying it couldn't have been worse than the chaos of the previous days. That same source said that the situation was "out of sight, out of mind" for plenty of the roster who just wanted to show up and work. Another talent said the best way for all parties to make up the public embarrassment would be to get over the issues, make money for the company and highlight other talent along the way.

We're told that as of Tuesday, much of the roster didn't know what they were going to be allowed to say or if they could address it, and some of their content had to be adjusted accordingly. On Sunday, Fightful had reported that a top talent was set to take some time off, which Jon Moxley confirmed to be him. AEW sources had indicated that they'd planned on him being back by the Cincinnati show in October at least, but he ended up staying to help conduct a talent meeting, add star power to the show, and participate in the title tournament.
Kenny Omega, Christopher Daniels and Michael Nakazawa were all slated to be in Japan for Tokyo Game Show in relation to the AEW Fight Forever game. We haven't heard of them being pulled from that as of yet.

We've also heard the same as reported by Wrestling Observer that AEW Chief Legal Officer Megha Parekh was around for the situation as it unfolded.
this gonna be a great ep of dark side of the ring

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well if he didn’t answer because of medical related stuff, I can sort of kinda understand that. Tho I guess if he knew he was hurt, he probably shouldn’t have said come talk to him. Unless he didn’t exactly mean right then and there. But yeah, if I’m hurt I probably don’t wanna talk to no one.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Oh would you look at that. The kicking the door thing that was obviously false is getting changed now. Also yeah if you know you are hurt, don't call out people to come speak to you if you don't want to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
for me, the part that will matter the most:

did they go there WITH Megha, or did Megha hear the rukus and show up. if it's the former, her account will obviously be the truthful and most accurate one but we sadly will likely never see it

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh would you look at that. The kicking the door thing that was obviously false is getting changed now. Also yeah if you know you are hurt, don't call out people to come speak to you if you don't want to talk.
Come on, you got to admit it’s fair to think he didn’t maybe necessarily mean right then. :lol cause I don’t think his words were “come talk to me RIGHT NOW!” And I also don’t think many folks thought they literally kicked it down, more so forced their way in.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Come on, you got to admit it’s fair to think he didn’t maybe necessarily mean right then. :lol cause I don’t think his words were “come talk to me RIGHT NOW!” And I also don’t think many folks thought they literally kicked it down, more so forced their way in.

Oh no some people were taking that legit which is even funnier because LOOK AT THE YOUNG BUCKS :heston . I love them but they are fucking nerds

for me, the part that will matter the most:

did they go there WITH Megha, or did Megha hear the rukus and show up. if it's the former, her account will obviously be the truthful and most accurate one but we sadly will likely never see it

From what I'm hearing, Bucks brought her and CD with them to talk. Now I still don't buy them being 100% polite and calm tho

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh no some people were taking that legit which is even funnier because LOOK AT THE YOUNG BUCKS :heston . I love them but they are fucking nerds

From what I'm hearing, Bucks brought her and CD with them to talk. Now I still don't buy them being 100% polite and calm tho
Okay, and what about the other parts? I mean unless you can show me where Punk said “come do it right now.” Like I agree it’s dumb to say it when you’re hurt. But it’s reasonable to think Punk didn’t think they come there while he was dealing with all of it and getting looked at. Is it not?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Okay, and what about the other parts? I mean unless you can show me where Punk said “come do it right now.” Like I agree it’s dumb to say it when you’re hurt. But it’s reasonable to think Punk didn’t think they come there while he was dealing with all of it and getting looked at. Is it not?

I mean he has said it before about people having a problem so when does he expect it to happen? Does he expect them to book an appointment? Is Ace his guard dog as well as secretary? Also if he knows he is injured, he ain't going to be there past the next show so when would it be?