• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW All In Backstage Altercation

Deezy

DZ PZ
CM Punk wears a t shirt and shows a sign :proud

Reports of CM Punk backstage that are usually debunked by other outlets like 3 days later
angry-mob.gif

Not sure why Jack Perry isn't getting any blowback for his unprofessional behavior on live TV......Kid just acted like a spoiled brat and when confronted about it, got humbled allegedly.

Butters

That's Me!
funny thing was after I read all this about perry having a big head I pull out the newest BTE vid and it shows him pull into the arena in a limo :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
"Another AEW source close to management believes Perry, in this situation, will end up with more of the blame than Punk because he initiated the situation with his comments live during his match since he should’ve known it would cause an issue,"

...I think he's getting blowback?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The bad guy here is clearly just whoever initiated the confrontation lmao I don't give a fuck about the argument a month ago or Jack making fun of it during his match. Whichever confronted the other minutes before the PPV went live is the idiot here, and clearly they know it since that's the one thing that both sides are saying they didn't do

Roy Mustang

The bad guy here is clearly just whoever initiated the confrontation lmao I don't give a fuck about the argument a month ago or Jack making fun of it during his match. Whichever confronted the other minutes before the PPV went live is the idiot here, and clearly they know it since that's the one thing that both sides are saying they didn't do

Punk's side from Hausman is vague but it makes it sound like Perry was walking through the back and Punk called him over. Now whether you count that as starting the confrontation is another matter. However the same report has Punk pushing him first. Honestly it wouldn't shock me even if Punk did start it, Jungle Boy still gets a bigger punishment even though Punk is the one with history for this shit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Couldn't even last 60 days without getting violent, let alone now twice just threatening co-workers w violence. He's a bully and he will never be the leader he wants to be. He will never be as respected as danielson , Cena, mox etc because his narcissistic ego will never allow it. Mox's promo reads truer every day ;) I'm done giving this guy the benefit of the doubt.

John McHenry

John McHenry
I can't wait to get Dark Side of the Ring CM Punk. Like you have these locker room stories of back in the day and how wrestlers would go at it with each other to straighten out situations. Like Janetty and Michaels going at it leading to there break up. Then you have CM Punk with his guy biting people and putting people in headlocks. We're all like WTFFFF. I mean don't get me wrong it's good it's no longer acceptable, just funny in comparison.

@Jeff Valley Driver maybe he wants to be the locker room leader in the 70s 80s deep south lol

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I can't wait to get Dark Side of the Ring CM Punk. Like you have these locker room stories of back in the day and how wrestlers would go at it with each other to straighten out situations. Like Janetty and Michaels going at it leading to there break up. Then you have CM Punk with his guy biting people and putting people in headlocks. We're all like WTFFFF. I mean don't get me wrong it's good it's no longer acceptable, just funny in comparison.

@Jeff Valley Driver maybe he wants to be the locker room leader in the 70s 80s deep south lol
I agree with the deep south leader thing. He also lovebombs his marks so they think he's not so bad

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
We have a saying in French which roughly translates as "putting your balls on the table" and that means "to man up", I'm glad TK's finally doing that with his roster