Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I wasn’t only sussing you tho was I lmao like I was being accused of being scummy for tunnelling alco???

your explanation doesn’t make any sense tho because where’s the rush? Why not wait until I revive Rugrat and then you get 2 people removed from poe instead of just trading 1/1 when you don’t even need to? Then if I’m “blocked” then I get lynched instead or you can kill me then? It makes no sense at all

like I’m gonna make sure you’re lynched this game, if you really are town then I honestly don’t know what to say to you because this has just been unacceptable from a supposedly good player and you’d have essentially single handedly cost us the game with your obnoxiousness lmao

like I am pretty confident you’re scum but on the off chance you are actually town then just wow

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ve literally put a scum reviver in a game before. It summoned a dismissible illusion of the revived player as a VT
Except I already specifically said Rugrat will keep his role

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Wait day is over? Do i not get to use whatever the fuck the flying saucer is?

Ace

Reaction score
I’m not reading 20+ pages
tl;dr
Lots of Odo vs Poyser stuff,
Odo fakes daykill on Poyser for reactions,
Poyser says his revive ability can actually be used during day
Odo stabs Poyser which essentially means he dies at end of night phase
Poyser revives Rugrat and day ends because of it
Its now night

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
tl;dr
Lots of Odo vs Poyser stuff,
Odo fakes daykill on Poyser for reactions,
Poyser says his revive ability can actually be used during day
Odo stabs Poyser which essentially means he dies at end of night phase
Poyser revives Rugrat and day ends because of it
Its now night

I appreciate the synopsis.

Ace

Reaction score
I’ve literally put a scum reviver in a game before. It summoned a dismissible illusion of the revived player as a VT
So they get revived without their role?
But still as a townie?
Why would scum ever actually revive someone when it gives town a free VT?
I'm not sure I'm understanding that role correctly tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like the fact that you’re STILL trying to paint me as possible scum is fucking MADNESS like. Now you’ve just revealed there’s a possibility i can survive then it’s so fucking transparent :mj4

there’s literally not been a single thing I could do this game to make you see me as town. You’ve reacted to every single thing that’s been said it happened by doubling down, it’s not natural

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So they get revived without their role?
But still as a townie?
Why would scum ever actually revive someone when it gives town a free VT?
I'm not sure I'm understanding that role correctly tbh
No in his version it wasn’t an actual revive; it was fake to make town believe there was an extra number when there wasn’t and then the “revived” player died again at the end of the phase

Ace

Reaction score
I mean Juice definitely hasn't put one of those in this game lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Goes without saying but if there’s a watcher in this game, you’re absolutely being on Rugrat

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Except I already specifically said Rugrat will keep his role
I wasn’t only sussing you tho was I lmao like I was being accused of being scummy for tunnelling alco???

your explanation doesn’t make any sense tho because where’s the rush? Why not wait until I revive Rugrat and then you get 2 people removed from poe instead of just trading 1/1 when you don’t even need to? Then if I’m “blocked” then I get lynched instead or you can kill me then? It makes no sense at all

like I’m gonna make sure you’re lynched this game, if you really are town then I honestly don’t know what to say to you because this has just been unacceptable from a supposedly good player and you’d have essentially single handedly cost us the game with your obnoxiousness lmao

like I am pretty confident you’re scum but on the off chance you are actually town then just wow

You can fuck off making out that you’re blaming me for a loss that hasn’t actually happened for a start.

Do I need to explain this in baby steps to you? You would have died as Rugrat is revived. Your flip then tells me what alignment Rugrat is?

Is that clear or do I need to repeat myself again?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this feels like TMI re: a busdriver lmao

How is me suggesting that we each give cop a list of 4 reads instead of one to avoid interference from mafia suspicious?
Lel

Just trying to be careful so it works.
We cant just tell him "cop Ace" and then mafia interferes with cop investigation....

If we have a unlimited cop then mafia should have a way of dealing with it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I can see why you’d be confused at the cop still being a cop being town :kobe