Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
You don't want him to cop me?

You posting plenty,
I rather him cop someone that is coasting since I cant make any reads from those.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I also frankly refuse to believe juice didn’t tell you there would be a cost to your role tbh

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I only want one of those really coped.
I put 4 just in case mafia can protect or idk switch people around

Ace

Reaction score
I also frankly refuse to believe juice didn’t tell you there would be a cost to your role tbh
If you think he's lying do you think he's scum?

And if so, how does a scum reviver make any sense?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What is even the point of this when you know I’m gonna die lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

He’s just literally full of shit unless he was hacked by skybox’s before the game or something

Ace

Reaction score
I only want one of those really coped.
I put 4 just in case mafia can protect or idk switch people around
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this feels like TMI re: a busdriver lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Trying to read t-pein just feels like a shit show waiting to happen. Like he completely changed round his reads from end of day to mid night and it’s just really fucking bizarre to me and I don’t really get what he’s playing at as either alignment lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t think that’s true lol, ace was certainly giving you pressure too.
and there’s multiple reasons you might have done it. For one it’s my FLIP that makes you look bad so yeah I think once I claimed and you knew you weren’t getting me lynched (acknowledged by yourself) you’d know there’s a fair chance things might turn around on you (not saying it’s definite but there was definitely a good chance) and then combining that with how powerful my role is and how much it can set back your path to victory I absolutely can see you doing it as scum. Rugrat is an unlimited cop there’s no way whatsoever you want that to be revived I’m sorry I don’t believe you’d just roll with that happening as scum if you had a way to prevent it

but from the other angle, why don’t you tell us what was going through your head exactly? Because like I said there’s multiple possibilities for why you’d do it as scum and not all of them are gonna be accurate and they’re easier to defend against as it’s all just speculation at the end of the day.
But as town I don’t see you doing that at all I don’t see you sentencing me to death without giving me a chance to prove my role no matter how much you thought I was scum because the role is obviously town if proven and the odds don’t favour you there because it’s not even remotely likely to be a fake claim yet the odds of that shot ending in catastrophic disaster due to what happens if I’m town are much higher. Not to mention being wrong would remove one of the better players from the game so yeah I just don’t believe for one second you would do that as town. At all

I invited ace to vote me and he declined. There’s nothing in his recent posts that suggests suspicion of me.

If you think your FLIP makes me look bad then why accelerate it?

To answer your other question, in my head, you would ‘revive’ Rugrat at night. If this was successful then I was wrong and I’d deal with it, but if it failed, I’d be 100% committed to lynching you anyway if I were around. There’s also the big problem with revivers where there’s always going to be alignment spec until the reviver or revived flips.

As you only seem to be sussing me, I don’t really consider your life to be worth anything beyond your vote so it was an acceptable risk

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I’ve literally put a scum reviver in a game before. It summoned a dismissible illusion of the revived player as a VT

Ace

Reaction score
Trying to read t-pein just feels like a shit show waiting to happen. Like he completely changed round his reads from end of day to mid night and it’s just really fucking bizarre to me and I don’t really get what he’s playing at as either alignment lmao
It's not like he's a newbie either, he clearly has experience given his knowledge of terminology, roles etc.

Also to clarify the feeling I get of TMI from the previously quoted post is where he says "idk" which kind of sounds like he's trying to distance himself from knowing about the role.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Suppose now would be a good time to reveal the insurance policy - there’s a role in the game that can keep you alive, it’s what I was referring to when I was talking to ace earlier