Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like I think the absolute certainty displayed on me being scum is a bit of a giveaway. It wasn't natural to be so sure I was scum based on so little. I get suspecting me, but he even acknowledged himself earlier in the game that he no longer has an easy read on me because I've switched up my game as scum and every single time I asked him why he thinks I'm scum, he had legit no answer lol. It doesn't make any sense to be so confident BUT his confidence makes sense if you look at it through the lens of he was going to try and justify just outright daykilling me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Add it to the fact that there is at least a 33 and 1/3 chance of him being targeted by tweet, take yourself out of the equation and its a 50/50 but odo knows he can't beat me so that makes it a 66 and 2/3rd chance of him being scum based on numbers alone and that spells disaster for him

• Haha
Reactions: Alco and Ace

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How does that make sense? You’re literally contradicting yourself. If you flip town and I’m still alive, do you think my justification is going to be ‘I thought he was scum’ ?

You’re saying I made no attempt to justify a scum read, but did try to justify killing you? That makes no sense whatsoever

Alco

Reaction score
What about the real daykill?
I dont see any town motivation whatsoever for killing me before I can or can't prove my role when I've claimed something as powerful as a reviver. Its not going for a 1/1 is it, its a 2/1 if he can get me before I can also revive the cop. I know this kill apparently doesnt go through until the end of the night, but if he's scum he was probably just going to block me
Its well worth giving yourself up there, especially when my flip was gonna make him look pretty shit anyway
Yea it's essentially this that gives me cause to pause, honestly.

It might've also been simply a case of him not having the habit of surviving very long lately and just throwing the dart. That's a bit farfetched I think, but I try to look at it from all sides.

Alco

Reaction score
Add it to the fact that there is at least a 33 and 1/3 chance of him being targeted by tweet, take yourself out of the equation and its a 50/50 but odo knows he can't beat me so that makes it a 66 and 2/3rd chance of him being scum based on numbers alone and that spells disaster for him
:heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How does that make sense? You’re literally contradicting yourself. If you flip town and I’m still alive, do you think my justification is going to be ‘I thought he was scum’ ?

You’re saying I made no attempt to justify a scum read, but did try to justify killing you? That makes no sense whatsoever
Yeah your justification is "I've been confident he was scum all game!" when what im saying is your confidence doesnt make any sense ESPECIALLY considering the fact that you were never once able to back it up with anything tangible

Ace

Reaction score
Yea it's essentially this that gives me cause to pause, honestly.

It might've also been simply a case of him not having the habit of surviving very long lately and just throwing the dart. That's a bit farfetched I think, but I try to look at it from all sides.
Don't think this is farfetched at all.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What about the real daykill?
I dont see any town motivation whatsoever for killing me before I can or can't prove my role when I've claimed something as powerful as a reviver. Its not going for a 1/1 is it, its a 2/1 if he can get me before I can also revive the cop. I know this kill apparently doesnt go through until the end of the night, but if he's scum he was probably just going to block me
Its well worth giving yourself up there, especially when my flip was gonna make him look pretty shit anyway

Except the actual kill gives you time to use the revive (if it were a night only role) so this point is 100% dismissible

If I’m going to ‘block you anyway’ then strategically it’s far better to not kill you, block you and the the revive fail and then it’s an easy lynch / kill on you, is it not?

Ace

Reaction score
Except the actual kill gives you time to use the revive (if it were a night only role) so this point is 100% dismissible

If I’m going to ‘block you anyway’ then strategically it’s far better to not kill you, block you and the the revive fail and then it’s an easy lynch / kill on you, is it not?
Would Poyser's revive go through if he was killed by poison over the night period though?

I remember people were shocked when I copped someone and got a result even though I was killed the same night (and then got revived down the line and used the report).

Why would it be different with poison?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Not really because the stabbing is unblockable as in i cant be protected from it
I also noticed you input your "stabbing" a few mins AFTER I said my PM doesnt say it was a night role so that's obviously bizarre as well. Like you asked TP for his opinion then immediately pulled the trigger without waiting for a reply after I said my role isn't a night role lmao. From the flavour of me "bleeding out" I don't even think it's too farfetched to suggest that the stabbing itself might even act as a roleblock which would explain the above too as you'd wanna stab me before i submit it

At the end of the day, there are multiple possibilities of scum motivation for doing what you did. There are zero possibilities of town motivation. Zero

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I can’t speak for juices hosting conventions but if someone revived a player in one of my games and were killed by someone else, the revivecwoukd go through unless there was a reason for it not to

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also explains why he was asking me for the time I input my action as well, because he'd probably be mad if he thought he submitted first and my role shouldn't have gone through

The thing is, I'd submitted before I posted in here that it wasn't a night role lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not really because the stabbing is unblockable as in i cant be protected from it
I also noticed you input your "stabbing" a few mins AFTER I said my PM doesnt say it was a night role so that's obviously bizarre as well. Like you asked TP for his opinion then immediately pulled the trigger without waiting for a reply after I said my role isn't a night role lmao. From the flavour of me "bleeding out" I don't even think it's too farfetched to suggest that the stabbing itself might even act as a roleblock which would explain the above too as you'd wanna stab me before i submit it

At the end of the day, there are multiple possibilities of scum motivation for doing what you did. There are zero possibilities of town motivation. Zero

Why would I want to stab you before you submit it, you accusing me of being a day roleblocker when I didn’t even know you can use it during day :heston

How does a delayed kill point towards a roleblock ?

In this Blue scenario, why not just block and stab you at night?

?????

Please stop posting pure shite