Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, that’s just not mechanically possible. If your role ends day and starts night, I can’t then use a day role until the next day
Why are you telling me this? Read her post

Ace

Reaction score
No, that’s just not mechanically possible. If your role ends day and starts night, I can’t then use a day role until the next day
Read Juice's edited post.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Wait what the actual fuck lmao

Ace

Reaction score
Jesus christ i swear I'm just Poyser's fucking echo this game

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Does your role advise it comes with a cost of some form

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Fwiw well laugh about it in a few days but this is just another nail in the coffin lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Does your role advise it comes with a cost of some form
Nah it doesn't hint at anything at all other than saying i can revive a dead player

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:heston

I can’t get over this game

Alco

Reaction score
I gave it some thought, but I don't really see why Odo would do that fake daykill gambit as scum, just to get rid of Poyser? Surely he'd know that it'd be a massive exposure and cause for major suspicion.

I'm not sure Odo would just go for a 1/1 here.

And at the risk of angering some people, but there was another player who from time to time made a wacky gamble to get reactions or draw scum out and he always did it as town (it was Jeff Valley Driver)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I take it you don’t think I’ve just given up in that case?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
[It was made very clear to be during the last game in the Death Chat - that a day phase ends, when the Mod indicates that it has ended, and that all actions that take place up to that point are valid. On that basis - until I posted, please do not post. The day was still taking place. I was told by everyone else in that particular chat - I was wrong, and that is not how we play on WS. So - these are the rules I am following. Nothing else to discuss on the matter.]

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I gave it some thought, but I don't really see why Odo would do that fake daykill gambit as scum, just to get rid of Poyser? Surely he'd know that it'd be a massive exposure and cause for major suspicion.

I'm not sure Odo would just go for a 1/1 here.

And at the risk of angering some people, but there was another player who from time to time made a wacky gamble to get reactions or draw scum out and he always did it as town (it was Jeff Valley Driver)
What about the real daykill?
I dont see any town motivation whatsoever for killing me before I can or can't prove my role when I've claimed something as powerful as a reviver. Its not going for a 1/1 is it, its a 2/1 if he can get me before I can also revive the cop. I know this kill apparently doesnt go through until the end of the night, but if he's scum he was probably just going to block me
Its well worth giving yourself up there, especially when my flip was gonna make him look pretty shit anyway