Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s not true, he opened this phase by voting me and has said he won’t be changing his vote
I said I “probably” won’t be changing my vote tbh

I’m trying to decide between you and alco currently but the fact that you’re STILL trying to paint me as possible scum despite all the evidence to the contrary is frankly fucking bizarre at this point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea

vote flay
:reigns3 you just said he was playing his town game to a tee? Like ace literally just pointed out he was told to not bother playing the game as scum at all and ignored the advice lol. What is this vote based on?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The think that makes me doubt alco now is he will fully brought up “who did tweet target” spec which is a very small list of suspects, of which he is on lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah I remember in previous games we actively told him to play to his scum meta but he didn't see until too late, I'd fully expect him to be doing it if he was scum here.

Learn to read Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I said I “probably” won’t be changing my vote tbh

I’m trying to decide between you and alco currently but the fact that you’re STILL trying to paint me as possible scum despite all the evidence to the contrary is frankly fucking bizarre at this point

What evidence are you referring to here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not sure I really buy that tweet wouldn’t recruit Odo because he’s likely to be killed tbh. Like I don’t think tweet thinks that way I think if he reads Odo town then he’d go for him because not only is it recruiting a good player to your team, it’s removing a good player from an opposing team. Like I’d recruit Odo even if it’s not entirely “the smart play” because it means I don’t have to play against him

not that it’s terribly unlikely he targeted Chris, but I did quite like Chris’ posts early in the game. Suppose he’s largely gone missing since then tho

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What do you think the split is, out of interest

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What evidence are you referring to here?
Lmao the fact that I hinted very early at a very strong role and backed it up
The fact that I’ve not played anywhere even close to my scum meta all game
The fact that I clearly was convinced you were scum when you fake daykilled me like why even waste the energy if I’m scum and think I’m dead? I had no reason to think you were lying since you’ve hinted at having a kill yesterday by saying I’d claim and to “mark your words” so not really sure what there is for me to gain by going so strong into trying to paint you as scum on my way out if I’m actually scum

you STILL haven’t even given me 1 example of things I’ve been doing that “you don’t see Town me doing” despite me asking repeatedly. You said you’d do it today when “you can do something about it” and yet you haven’t, all you’ve done is some shite fake Daykill play that you apparently didn’t draw any real conclusions from as you’re now pushing flay who hasn’t been posting lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I don’t think flay ever said he “didn’t see” the advice did he? He literally ignored it 2 games in a row lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What do you think the split is, out of interest
I don’t even know if I want to bother guessing with juice here lol. The cult seemed unlimited so I fucking hope there’s not more than 3 mafia but obviously my revive muddies that. But then again there was also the vengeful jester lmao

Alco

Reaction score
I mean, not gonna lie that did look like a very angry town reaction from Poyser.
@Odo why am I to believe that you'll be using your role today when you already faked it once here?

All in all I think my Chris theory is a solid one to pursue.

vote Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like attacking flay here is the epitome of going for low hanging fruit. Why did you abandon ace? He didn’t claim and you seemed pretty intent on making him do so but his hint seemed to make you less keen despite the bravado of telling him you don’t want vague hints

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Are we going to lynch someone lads?
Where is everyone?
Just poyser and ace dominating the narrative here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Are we going to lynch someone lads?
Where is everyone?
Just poyser and ace dominating the narrative here
What do you think of my claim bud, don’t think you reacted to it at all unless I’ve forgotten?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lmao the fact that I hinted very early at a very strong role and backed it up
The fact that I’ve not played anywhere even close to my scum meta all game
The fact that I clearly was convinced you were scum when you fake daykilled me like why even waste the energy if I’m scum and think I’m dead? I had no reason to think you were lying since you’ve hinted at having a kill yesterday by saying I’d claim and to “mark your words” so not really sure what there is for me to gain by going so strong into trying to paint you as scum on my way out if I’m actually scum

you STILL haven’t even given me 1 example of things I’ve been doing that “you don’t see Town me doing” despite me asking repeatedly. You said you’d do it today when “you can do something about it” and yet you haven’t, all you’ve done is some shite fake Daykill play that you apparently didn’t draw any real conclusions from as you’re now pushing flay who hasn’t been posting lmao

Having thought about it, there’s nothing really in it for me to explain to you why I think you’re scum tho. If anyone else has questions, I’m all ears ofc. For now I can just use your defence against you, I’m your biggest scum read and I’m town so obviously youre acting in bad faith. Don’t like it, do something about it :draper2