Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Unusual? Not necessarily but it’s a habit that it’s in everyone’s interest to break you out of as it gives you too much plausible deniability when you are scum
Fair.

I just don't see the point of voting you here anyway since there seems little more to get out of you until "the time is right" whatever that means and I'm not sold on lynching you.

I'm actually more interested in the Tweet-cultist spec where it seems fairly likely that he tried to convert a scumboi - Alco makes a good point that Tweet provided his townreads and there is a solid chance he chose between them.

I'm inclined to think he wouldn't convert Odo as he's likely not going to last long anyway while Alco bringing the point up makes me lean towards Chris.

Thoughts?

Ace

Reaction score
I mean here you go if it makes you happy

Lynch Chris

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you have any opinion on poysers subsequent reaction now that the immediate danger has passed? I appreciate you may take this as a leading question lol

Ace

Reaction score
Do you have any opinion on poysers subsequent reaction now that the immediate danger has passed? I appreciate you may take this as a leading question lol
You mean to your fake DK? It looked genuine to me particularly since I was ninja'd by him about 5 times during the reaction lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What are your views on the Tweet situation?

I think it’s fair to assume he targeted a town read, I obviously know he didn’t target me but then I’m not a reliable narrator from your POV so seems pointless to bring up. Beyond that, I’d be guessing between Alco and Chris, or wifoming if he went for flay who he may have thought was town but said was null to give him cover (flay was the saucer recipient from tweet)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You mean to your fake DK? It looked genuine to me particularly since I was ninja'd by him about 5 times during the reaction lmao

No i kinda mean more that there isn’t any real effort going on to persuade anyone to lynch me. With that claim, he is 100% not getting lynched so doesn’t really have a motive to post if he’s scum atm

Ace

Reaction score
I think it’s fair to assume he targeted a town read, I obviously know he didn’t target me but then I’m not a reliable narrator from your POV so seems pointless to bring up. Beyond that, I’d be guessing between Alco and Chris, or wifoming if he went for flay who he may have thought was town but said was null to give him cover (flay was the saucer recipient from tweet)
Hmm interesting point on Flay actually. It does seem an odd choice for the saucer.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like flays play this game is 100% his town meta lol, I’m just not crediting him with it cause it’s theoretically so easy to replicate (and yet he doesn’t)

Ace

Reaction score
No i kinda mean more that there isn’t any real effort going on to persuade anyone to lynch me. With that claim, he is 100% not getting lynched so doesn’t really have a motive to post if he’s scum atm
I get this point but the context is also important - he was sold on lynching you when he thought you had made a horrible DK so now that he knows that's not true, I understand why he would reduce is aggression.

The point stands that he didn't buy that you were baiting as town there so you are right that I'd usually expect some more aggression than he is currently showing. But I'm not reading too much into that for now since to me his reaction to the fake DK seemed clearly town and aligned with my overall read on him this game.

Ace

Reaction score
Like flays play this game is 100% his town meta lol, I’m just not crediting him with it cause it’s theoretically so easy to replicate (and yet he doesn’t)
Yeah I remember in previous games we actively told him to play to his scum meta but he didn't see until too late, I'd fully expect him to be doing it if he was scum here.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I get this point but the context is also important - he was sold on lynching you when he thought you had made a horrible DK so now that he knows that's not true, I understand why he would reduce is aggression.

The point stands that he didn't buy that you were baiting as town there so you are right that I'd usually expect some more aggression than he is currently showing. But I'm not reading too much into that for now since to me his reaction to the fake DK seemed clearly town and aligned with my overall read on him this game.

That’s not true, he opened this phase by voting me and has said he won’t be changing his vote

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea

vote flay

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot the rules

unvote vote flay