Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also this is literally the 3rd person you’ve randomly tried to link me to this phase lmao there’s a pretty clear agenda here. You tried to link me to ace because he didn’t have an opinion of me on PAGE 3 and then you’ve taken the 2 people I actively pushed and suspected and randomly accused me of distancing from them lmao it makes no sense

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also this is literally the 3rd person you’ve randomly tried to link me to this phase lmao there’s a pretty clear agenda here. You tried to link me to ace because he didn’t have an opinion of me on PAGE 3 and then you’ve taken the 2 people I actively pushed and suspected and randomly accused me of distancing from them lmao it makes no sense

Course it does

1 - I think you’re scum
2 - I think you will be actively trying to make somebody look good, it’s your MO

The only agenda here is your relentless discrediting of anybody that voices suspicion of you. Unless of course, you are obvious town and beyond suspicion?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Course it does

1 - I think you’re scum
2 - I think you will be actively trying to make somebody look good, it’s your MO

The only agenda here is your relentless discrediting of anybody that voices suspicion of you. Unless of course, you are obvious town and beyond suspicion?
1 - Doesn’t apply to ace at least
2 - So youre positing that I tried to make evans look good by pushing him based on lies for him to disprove?

let’s say I am scum, who am I trying to get lynched here exactly?Have I abandoned all hope of trying to lynch anybody or am I trying to lynch the one I’m not distancing from? :mj4

I haven’t discredited people for suspecting me tho. I discredited t-pein because he is quite literally talking nonsense unless you’re gonna try and tell me he’s been making good points lol? Other than that I’ve just been arguing against points made at me which is just defending myself not discrediting. I think legit the only other person to agree with any kind of sus of me was Chris who I just had a conversation with about the point he made? Never tried to discredit him at all. When it comes to you I think you’re just making points that are beneath you so if it comes across as discrediting you, it’s because I think you’re generally better than what you’re giving here and your points don’t make sense to me at all

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
What are you basing this on?
I mentioned previously that there are too many players that I don't see Poyser being aligned with for me to reasonably believe he is scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mentioned previously that there are too many players that I don't see Poyser being aligned with for me to reasonably believe he is scum.
That’s a good point but why don’t you try this on for size:

im aligned with everybody I’m suspecting

let it simmer

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Tweet, Alco, Evans and you I don't think he's aligned with. Obviously I am town and that removes another potential player from the equation which doesn't fit very well for a very small game such as this one.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1 - Doesn’t apply to ace at least
2 - So youre positing that I tried to make evans look good by pushing him based on lies for him to disprove?

let’s say I am scum, who am I trying to get lynched here exactly?Have I abandoned all hope of trying to lynch anybody or am I trying to lynch the one I’m not distancing from? :mj4

I haven’t discredited people for suspecting me tho. I discredited t-pein because he is quite literally talking nonsense unless you’re gonna try and tell me he’s been making good points lol? Other than that I’ve just been arguing against points made at me which is just defending myself not discrediting. I think legit the only other person to agree with any kind of sus of me was Chris who I just had a conversation with about the point he made? Never tried to discredit him at all. When it comes to you I think you’re just making points that are beneath you so if it comes across as discrediting you, it’s because I think you’re generally better than what you’re giving here and your points don’t make sense to me at all

It’s extremely unlikely that Alco, ace and Evans are all aligned with you and by extension, each other m8 :reigns3

Ie, if you were to flip scum, then unpicking your relationship to those 3 players in particular would be the next port of call. Your argument here is total shite and you know it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet, Alco, Evans and you I don't think he's aligned with. Obviously I am town and that removes another potential player from the equation which doesn't fit very well for a very small game such as this one.

Well, from your perspective, that still leaves more than half the game? We’re not talking remote probabilities here, certainly not enough to make so decisive a read based purely on likely links to other players

If there’s something in his play you like, then I’d like you to be clear about it now pls

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s extremely unlikely that Alco, ace and Evans are all aligned with you and by extension, each other m8 :reigns3

Ie, if you were to flip scum, then unpicking your relationship to those 3 players in particular would be the next port of call. Your argument here is total shite and you know it
What I’m saying is it’s bizarre that you literally just took the players I’ve been suspecting and have tried to paint all of them separately as teammates of mine. Like I distance but I’m not really a heavy busser so you’d have to say the chance of me being aligned with alco is unlikely (tho I will give this one as not being impossible since I’ve not exactly gotten him into “danger” yet although it’s clearly obvious I’m planning to, which you’ve conceded yourself.
you’d also have to say I’m pretty unlikely to be aligned with evans based on the sheer fact that the interaction was so sloppy and bad that there was clearly no kind of plan/co-ordination/communication going on there (a point you still haven’t addressed at all which is odd because I’m pretty confident you know I’m right here)

on this subject, I still don’t even think you’ve said why you think I’m scum in the first place lmao. Like I asked you why and you said you wanna save it until tomorrow where you can actually do something about it but then you’ve spent the entirety of the night phase making me look bad anyway which doesn’t really compute? So why are you reading me scum in the first place, exactly?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why would that be bizarre exactly (looking at how you’ve interacted with other players)? It’s understandable you don’t enjoy the subject of those observations, but that doesn’t make the fact I’m making them any less valid.

I think you are scum, ergo I want anything you’re doing to be as ineffective as possible. What part of that doesn’t make sense?

I haven’t reconsidered cause you’ve given me no reason to. I have what, 6 players plus myself if memory serves my correct thst I think or know are town. Even if there’s 3 mafia (which I doubt, 4 seems more likely) I’d still have a 50% chance minimum of being right about you even with no reasoning whatsoever, let alone when you are doing several things that I don’t associate with town you

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like I’m not actively considering any of

Phenom
Tchalla
TP
Chris
Tweet
1 of Alco / Evans at least

as scum atm. Even if I assume I’m wrong about 1 of those, which is still possible, you’re still gonna have to work hard to drop suspicion

If I’m wrong about 2+ then fuck it cba, I won’t be alive long enough to figure it out anyway so no real point thinking about it

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Well, from your perspective, that still leaves more than half the game? We’re not talking remote probabilities here, certainly not enough to make so decisive a read based purely on likely links to other players

If there’s something in his play you like, then I’d like you to be clear about it now pls
I'm actively town reading a few of the others such as Chris and T-Pain so it's around 7/11 players he isn't likely to be aligned with.

Nothing in his play is inherently town, I think I mentioned I find it easier to read him later on in the game.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm actively town reading a few of the others such as Chris and T-Pain so it's around 7/11 players he isn't likely to be aligned with.

Nothing in his play is inherently town, I think I mentioned I find it easier to read him later on in the game.

Ok, anyone you actively think is scum at this point? I remember your last read list was town only, still the case?