Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lol no, but I absolutely make my distancing look good and to suggest otherwise is just disingenuous

So in other words, to accuse you of distancing is disingenuous because when you do it, it’s too good to catch?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just like I said,
I have yet to see you push anyone else beside Alco.
Who will you push if alco dies?
Oh I don’t know bro, if only there was a list of my reads I posted somewhere

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So in other words, to accuse you of distancing is disingenuous because when you do it, it’s too good to catch?
Ok now you’re just talking absolute drivel

you pointed out yourself how the interaction was very weak and weak interactions with my teammates is literally not something that’s ever been associated with my game. Accusing me of distancing isn’t disingenuous, accusing me of WEAK distancing definitely is

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like imagine accusing me of distancing from a teammate by pushing them with accusations that immediately get proven to be untrue lmfao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I didn’t say it was weak, I’m saying I don’t understand the ending, but that was aimed at Evans and not you. Your stated position with Evans is that you think he’s scum, so im surprised that you prioritise Alco over him tomorrow, when you accepted his explanation for what seemed to be one of your main points against him (his read of Phenom)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If for some bizarre reason I do end up being killed tonight, push Odo tomorrow because he’s been talking nonsense for the entire game at this point, starting with the absolute shite posts he made to ace on page 3. I was clearing him based on offering to hammer lethal but I don’t really think that’s enough to clear him when he’s been absolutely terrible

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn’t say it was weak, I’m saying I don’t understand the ending, but that was aimed at Evans and not you. Your stated position with Evans is that you think he’s scum, so im surprised that you prioritise Alco over him tomorrow, when you accepted his explanation for what seemed to be one of your main points against him (his read of Phenom)
How was that one of my main points against him when this occurred after i started suspecting him lol?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And by that token, about 3 of the points I made against evans were refuted so why would I prioritise him either?
Like I still think there’s a fair chance evans is scum yeah, but I’ve been pretty clearly that I actively think alco is scum for a while now so I don’t see what would have changed that at all

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I've already explained this to Odo, i voted just simply based on you adding a 3rd vote to rugrat who hadn't even posted lol, then I switched to blaine when he was talking some shite. I wouldn't say any of it was massively serious as I went out before anything of substance really happened

I haven't brushed it aside either lol, I just disagree with you but you're obviously not gonna agree with my take are you? There's not much point arguing around in circles. Why are tweet and odo your only town reads?

I mean, do you have any other stated reasons that aren’t contained in this post?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, do you have any other stated reasons that aren’t contained in this post?
Er yeah, I think I posted them like literally right at the start of that interaction lol? In that I didnt like how he ignored all the substance happening at the start of the game and just decided to ask blaine why blaine didn’t like him, to then not liking his play around lethal and his reluctance to vote to then not liking his defence of said play when he made a similar style of defence recently when he was scum. The fact that he then only had 2 town reads when I asked and was ignoring the phenom clear was just icing

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And by that token, about 3 of the points I made against evans were refuted so why would I prioritise him either?
Like I still think there’s a fair chance evans is scum yeah, but I’ve been pretty clearly that I actively think alco is scum for a while now so I don’t see what would have changed that at all

You tell me, you’re the one who said he’s probably scum anyway, it’s fair for me to assume you’re pretty committed to the idea when you’re proven wrong and double down anyway?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You think it’s strange that he asked a player why they named him as a scum read, for seemingly no reason?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You tell me, you’re the one who said he’s probably scum anyway, it’s fair for me to assume you’re pretty committed to the idea when you’re proven wrong and double down anyway?
I was proven wrong on my current line of attack (which incidentally contributed to the interaction ending) but he didn’t really refute any of the original points I made against him which was about his D1 play specifically.
The thing is I just can’t understand how you could think that was a team mate interaction there lol, like I think I actually made 3 posts against him that he immediately proved was wrong lol it’s just so sloppy that I’m struggling to comprehend how you came to that conclusion at all. Like even if you think I’m scum id expect people to see that and think well ok they’re not aligned lol.

my problem here is you’ve been tunnelling me for hours now, and you’re acting supremely confident when from my POV where I obviously know you’re wrong there’s no reason for you to be this confident whatsoever and you haven’t once reconsidered the read at all despite (in my view) none of this really matching my scum play

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You think it’s strange that he asked a player why they named him as a scum read, for seemingly no reason?
I think it’s strange that was the only point of interest for him, yeah

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s definitely a team mate interaction, but I am actively looking for them to be sure. Mafia historically get away with murder here because people give a free pass to stupid shit. We’ve seen it time and time again, to act otherwise is what’s that word? Disingenuous, that’s it.