Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why Ace though? Anything in particular or because he was the one who unvoted?

Because he’s either having a conversation in good faith, or doing a good job of pretending to

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Also were is rugrat with the results?
Is he really just a vanilla mafia now?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not really but I'm pretty biased. Probably not scum or why would they save me if they're not gonna kill rugrat? Makes way more sense to let me die and get in that "pro town usage" if you're not going to be killing him anyway. Not like they can save anything other than saving me now

In any case I'd absolutely rather they not out themselves whatsoever, would be terrible play

But to be sure, you think it was a doctor as opposed to say, a specific role called a nurse or some shit

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Rugrats change of demeanour between his first and second lives is striking, it must be said

Ace

Reaction score
Bro, what?

Everyone else has either claimed or is just not saving him
Well I'm pretty sure we've discerned that Chris could also be added to that list, and to my knowledge Alco wasn't explicitly scumreading him either.

But w/e, I really don't care who the doctor is at this junkture.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Why do you doubt it though? What makes the rest of us you mentioned any more likely?

Unless you're basing it on who reads Poyser town vs scum but T-Pein changes his reads so quickly I'm not willing to make any assumptions on who he reads how, and I don't recall Alco reading Poyser town towards the end.

This is fake,
My reads are consistent.

I gut sus you.
Poyser From His game.

Others got cleared like phenom.
Rugrat was just inactive.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But to be sure, you think it was a doctor as opposed to say, a specific role called a nurse or some shit
You're the one that said it was a doctor :pogba

If its somebody with a role that is only designed to counter your kill then I guess they can out themselves if they want lol, but then if that's the case why would they need to explain their decision exactly if their only possible action was to save me or not save me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure we've discerned that Chris could also be added to that list, and to my knowledge Alco wasn't explicitly scumreading him either.

But w/e, I really don't care who the doctor is at this junkture.

Yeah, so replace Evans with Chris on the original list

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
bro if he were vanilla mafia then he would just give a fake result

Well?
If it is fake we will know.

@Rugrat

Say something

Probably just delaying for some reason

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You're the one that said it was a doctor :pogba

If its somebody with a role that is only designed to counter your kill then I guess they can out themselves if they want lol, but then if that's the case why would they need to explain their decision exactly if their only possible action was to save me or not save me

I said it was someone from the medical profession, I’m assuming it’s a doctor, but there’s no reason for you to assume that

Ace

Reaction score
This is fake,
My reads are consistent.

I gut sus you.
Poyser From His game.

Others got cleared like phenom.
Rugrat was just inactive.
I think it has been empirically proven several times that you have been grossly inconsistent, I called you out on it repeatedly in previous phases. But again I don't really care about this discussion r/n.

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah, so replace Evans with Chris on the original list
Yeah I understand what you're meaning re: who but there is no value to speculating on who the doc is r/n tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I said it was someone from the medical profession, I’m assuming it’s a doctor, but there’s no reason for you to assume that
Ok, I still dont really see why they'd need to come forward at all, and this feels like a scum play