Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why not literally anyone else in the game who hasn't claimed?

Am I missing something?

Like who? Tpein? I doubt it

Alco? I doubt it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh, there’s chris as well

Ace

Reaction score
Like who? Tpein? I doubt it

Alco? I doubt it
Why do you doubt it though? What makes the rest of us you mentioned any more likely?

Unless you're basing it on who reads Poyser town vs scum but T-Pein changes his reads so quickly I'm not willing to make any assumptions on who he reads how, and I don't recall Alco reading Poyser town towards the end.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why do you doubt it though? What makes the rest of us you mentioned any more likely?

Unless you're basing it on who reads Poyser town vs scum but T-Pein changes his reads so quickly I'm not willing to make any assumptions on who he reads how, and I don't recall Alco reading Poyser town towards the end.

Bro, what?

Everyone else has either claimed or is just not saving him

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well, full disclosure, pm refers to ‘someone from the medical profession’

What made you wanna share this now considering like 20 mins ago you couldn’t be bothered and were prepared to die to reveal it?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What made you wanna share this now considering like 20 mins ago you couldn’t be bothered and were prepared to die to reveal it?

Ace unvoted me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If he votes me again, I’ll just revert to trying to die, so it’s in his hands really

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Pretty sure Alco moved into agreeing/suggesting Poysers points were good. “What works in Poysers favour” was his wording.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If he votes me again, I’ll just revert to trying to die, so it’s in his hands really

Why Ace though? Anything in particular or because he was the one who unvoted?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You have no thoughts over why they saved you over Rugrat I take it?
Not really but I'm pretty biased. Probably not scum or why would they save me if they're not gonna kill rugrat? Makes way more sense to let me die and get in that "pro town usage" if you're not going to be killing him anyway. Not like they can save anything other than saving me now

In any case I'd absolutely rather they not out themselves whatsoever, would be terrible play