Adrenaline Episode Sixteen: "Darkside" Andrew White v Andrew Styles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
First Bout: New Blood, Part I
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 10 Minutes (1 RP Cap)
"Darkside" Andrew White v. Andrew Styles

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Wednesday August 15, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!

Dod Draper

Reaction score
YOU PROBABLY COULDN'T SEE FOR THE LIGHTS

The bedroom is dimly lit. The sound of country western music echoes around the room. Tony White is lying in bed, casually slumped, with his eyes pointing towards the TV set. He watches the random artist play his guitar, but doesn't seem interested. He is deep in thought.

Hannah: What are you watching?

Hannah enters the room. She walks out of the bathroom with in a silk nightgown, as she dries her hair with a towel. Her eyes focused on Tony.

Tony: I really couldn't tell you.

Tony looks over to Hannah with a playful smile. She reciprocates the gesture.

Hannah: So you're just sat here watching this goofy guy, for the fun of it?

Tony: You got me.

Hannah climbs into the bed and cuddles up to Tony.

Hannah: Why do you have to do it, Tony?

Tony: We've already gone through this.

Hannah: Aren't you scared?

Tony: No.

Hannah: I'm worried. I think wrestling is a dangerous profession. I've seen what happens to some of these people. I don't want that to happen to you.

Tony: I'm not like other people.

Hannah looks up to Tony with a judicious frown.

Hannah: Stop being such a smartass.

Tony laughs slightly, as he reaches to the bedside cabinet and grabs his packet of cigarettes. He pulls one out of the packet and lights it up.

Hannah: And do you have to do that?

Tony takes a slow, deep puff of smoke, before blowing out a hoop and looking down at Hannah.

Tony: You know I do.

Hannah: Very funny.

Tony: I know I am. It's a gift. I'm just a funny guy.

Hannah stays silent as she lies beside Tony.

Tony: What's the matter?

Hannah: I just worry. I've watched documentaries about wrestling. You know about their road hours? You know about the painkillers and steroids?

Tony: Yes, I do. Times have changed though. It's no longer the dark days. Believe me, I'm going to be fine.

Hannah: Is there nothing else you can do?

Tony: Of course there is. None of them are going to get us out of here, though.

Hannah: Who says we need to get out of here?

Tony: I do. We deserve a better life. One day we are going to leave this shit hole and start a new life somewhere else. When we do, everything that we've got here, wrestling included, will be left behind.

Hannah looks happy with Tony's assurances. She rests her head on his shoulder and watches the guy playing guitar on the television.

Hannah: I hope so.

Tony: Gotta take a leak.

Tony gets up and heads towards the bathroom.

Hannah: Charming.

Tony gets into the bathroom. He walks up to the mirror and looks at himself. He stands still for a moment, looking into his own eyes, before he runs the water and washes cold water on his role. He slowly washes the water across his face, and rubs around his eyes with his hands. He lowers them, and once again, stares into his eyes. He eyes look bloodshot. Tony's hands shake as he lowers them. He turns around and walks back into the bedroom.

Hannah: Everything ok, baby?

With a calm smile, Tony looks at Hannah, and utters...

Tony: Great.