Adrenaline Episode Sixteen: Adam Stryker v Tyler Angel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Second Bout: The New Blood, Part II
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 10 Minutes (1 RP Cap)
Adam Stryker v. Tyler Angel

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Wednesday August 15, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
=Bonds. Part I=

The scene opens in what seems to be some sort of a hall, or atleast a big room. A very weird meeting of very weird people happens to occur in it. There are chairs in the room, a lot of chairs, but nobody seems to sit on them. Some people are standing, but that are those in the back of the room, leaning on the wall. The others are sitting on the ground, looks like they're waiting for someone to show up. And yes, that's what happens right away, the door opens, and the man known to us as Tyler Angel walks through them, wearing a gray t-shirt, wearing as much necklaces he wants and some jeans. Seeing that no one used the chairs in the room, he grabbed one and dragged it to the position he desired to have it at and sat on it. He began playing with his hands, his fingers and laughing silently.

criss-angel-04.jpg

Tyler Angel: Quite amusing, isn't it? I bet you all came here because you thought I'm some sort of a motivational speaker, but no, I must disappoint you, I'm not.

A man in the back of the room replied.

An audience member: Then who the hell are you?

Tyler Angel: I? I'm everyone. I'm everything. That's how simple it is. Interesting, many of you expect a public happening that I decided to call "Salvation" to be a motivational speech event. I thought many of you'd think it's some sort of a sect meeting, no, it's not. It's just me. And I'm doing this.. mostly for myself. I look into the eyes of all of you, I see desperation. You, person in the green t-shirt, I bet your fingernails are half bitten off because you don't have a job, your wife dumped you or your life just doesn't make you happy. You, the guy next to him, you're not desperate at all. You're just a sick freak, similar to me in an interesting way, you came here to see all the desperate people an stroke your ego, or just taking the cheapest possible option how to ensure yourself you're not that bad. Guess what, you are. Poof, and the ego's gone. You're a nobody.

A few people just shook their heads in disbelief and left.

Tyler Angel: And the rest of you, you failed. They, the people who left, they're saved. They were served the truth they needed, they lived in a lie, like most of you do. No matter why you came here, no matter whether you think you need salvation, no matter whether you think you need a stranger to tell you how to pull the strings of your own life, you need the truth, whether you want it or not. Was this pointless? Maybe. You can go.

Someone said 'What the fuck did I pay 10 dollars for?' and everyone, except for one man in the back left. The man came closer to Tyler, who stood up and left all the chairs on their places, completely ignoring the man. Tyler opened the door and exited the room.

However, he asked the man, not even looking at him: So you like staying alone in locked rooms. Interesting.

After that he went to close and lock the door, but the man exited as well.

The Man: Don't tell me you still act as if you don't know who I am.

Tyler Angel: It's not like I even care enough about you to look at you and think who you might be, and I can't be bothered to even have an idea who's voice that is.

The Man: The name Sam Walker doesn't say anything to you then, huh.

Tyler Angel: Samuel. Hello and goodbye then, Samuel.

Tyler Angel didn't even care about him, he locked the door of the room and went towards the stairs. However, Sam followed him all the way. Tyler knew who Sam was. Better than most of the people who know Sam. And Sam, after all that happened between him and Tyler, one can only ask himself where the hell did that guy find enough courage to come this close to him. Tyler is a person you don't really want to make angry. Tyler will do anything to ruin you. If not physically, then psychically, mentally. You'll end up being the shell of what you used to be. Sam risked to be a shell like that. He followed Tyler down the stairs. Tyler passed by the doorkeeper and threw her the keys.

The Doorkeeper: Mr. Angel, you forgot to take the money the people paid you to hear your speech.

Tyler Angel: Keep the money, I don't need it.

The doorkeeper hung the keys onto a nail in the wall, put the money in her wallet, scratched her head and just smiled. Sam, he followed Tyler all the way out of the building, but Tyler kept ignoring his presence, at least non-verbally.

Tyler Angel: Samuel, you're like the worst leech. You're following me as if I was a magnet, you're like a leech that won't drink any blood. Not today. Probably never.

Sam: And how low did you stoop, huh? "Big world wonder, Tyler Angel, hyper intelligent with an amazing IQ of 180" is a 10$ motivational speaker. Whatever. Things happened between us, man. I came to see you, because I need to talk to you, as soon as possible.

This was the first time Tyler bothered to turn to Sam and look at him.

andy_sixx_by_andisixxx-d52d6d9.jpg

Standing before him was a young man, a few years younger than Tyler, sporting a semi-long hairstyle, wearing heavy dark make-up; Tyler could recognize him without hearing his voice, Tyler could actually recognize him whatever he looked like, but Sam did change, a lot.

Tyler Angel: You changed, Samuel. But even a chimpanzee with zero intelligence and absolute no knowledge of psychology could say you did your best to look like me. I guess you can't live with yourself anymore, can you. I expected to never see you again, Samuel, yet I have disappointed myself by doing so. You don't deserve my presence at all.

Sam just stood there, looking at Tyler with his dark eyes.

Tyler Angel: Don't look at me like some kind of a gothic dog, Samuel. You know, this little happening you attended, as I told you, it was for me. I wanted to see how pathetic the world nowadays is. No wonder you came. Samuel, I considered you a brother. When I needed you, you called me an ego-maniac and disappeared. Therefore allow me to call you an idiotic emo kid and disappear as well. I don't care if you need me.

Sam: Big words, heavy meanings. What else could I expect from a pro-wrestler, what else could I expect from Tyler Angel. Whatever you decide to do, Tyler, I'll make sure that you realize I truly need you, that you realize that a bond cannot fully break inside a person.

Tyler: "Bonds" either break or they remain as they are, no further stupidities.

With those words, Tyler Angel put his hands in his pockets and walked away. Sam stood there. All the people passed by him, yet he stood there basically all by himself. But Tyler did not care. Not a single bit.​

CoreyCZ

Reaction score
He didn't like the chair. Or the table. Or the "lovely family pictures" on the wall. He didn't like the whole room, at all. But for the owner of the room, he had as much respect as he could have. Because doctor John Morrow saved his career... and maybe his life. It was year 2008, Friday the 13th symbolically, when he came to Morrow's house with bloodied hands and asked for help. No, he didn't ask, he begged him. Morrow was the first man (and possibly only one) Adam Stryker begged for anything.
He remembers it as if it was yesterday.

"Mr. Stryker..."
"Adam. Call me Adam. By this time I don't feel worthy enough to be called mr. anything."
"Okay then... What is you problem, exactly, Adam?"
"I... don't know. Not yet. You're here to tell me the problem..."
"Well MY problem is that on a cold winter's night, The Problem Child of pro-wrestling comes knocking on my door, with hands of blood."
"Okay... then I think my problem is I tried to kill Ricky Ian Pearce with my bare hands."
"You tried what?! Who is Ricky Ian Pearce?"
"Ricky, or The RIP as he is known in the wrestling world, was my opponent this evening. Falls Count Anywhere match, anything goes. And... can I get a glass of water? I'm kinda... not feeling fine now."
"Sure, here you go. Continue, please, what happened in the match?"
"We were scheduled to do a moment when I take a barbwired chair and hit his back several times."
"Well I as a wrestling fan don't think that counts as a murder attempt."
"No, it doesn't. But when something snaps in me, I destroy the chair while hitting his head like million times and then I kneel over him and try to choke him and start a rain of fists on his bloodied face... does that count?"
Morrow went silent for few moments.
"Well... it, it does. I hope I'll be able to help you, my dear friend..."

Morrow finally entered the room. Their traditional saturday session started. Stryker felt fine, he felt that he can handle everything now... he was happy for these sessions in the beginning, but they made him feel sick now.
"Today, we're going to make a simple Rorschach test, all right, Adam?"
"Whatever, doc..."
"Okay, what do you see in... this picture? Be creative, I know you can."
"It's butterfly."
"What does that stand for?"
"It stands for fucking flying bug, doctor. How the hell am I supposed to know?"
"I've seen your videoblogs, Adam, you can do better... what about this?"
"I dunno... two people... getting into a fight, or something like that..."
"Why are they fighting?"
"People fight because they're pissed off at each other, Johnny. Fuck this, this is not for me..."
"Wait Adam, give it a last shot. What about this?"
Something happened in Adam's head. His brained turned from the uninterested mode right to Adam's role. The nightmare came alive.
"I see... people. Weakened people. Weakened by their fears. It's a mess, they're trying to... probably find their place, something to do, but they can't, fearing the failure. The line in the middle... it's got something like a wound on it... it's their leader. It's a guy who tries to lead a cult, maybe a human race as a whole, but he's not strong enough, he's wounded, and if something goes wrong, it will cost him his life. Either he dies or he goes bananas and turns into a freak..."
Morrow was impressed. But Adam didn't end his speech. His face turned red and he started to whisper in a scary way.
"Those people are against me. They always were. The so called leaders have led them that way. Therefore I need to snap the leader, get into his head... and then cut it off..."
"...and take his place, perhaps, Adam?"
"No. People don't need a leader, John, they need a motivation. Their worst nightmares are their biggest motivations, overcoming those nightmares, in fact, is. I was never a leader, but I'm that damn good at scaring the living fuck out of people.
I am their biggest fear, the biggest threat, the dream you cannot wake up from, the monster under their bed and the skelton in their closet.
I am their next worst nightmare."