Adrenaline 3/23/12 Finn MacPherson vs. Zasalamel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk. Only one rp per person with the deadline being March 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Good Luck!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The camera crew is back at the warehouse they were last time where Zasalamel was last seen. This time upon entering they hear “Moonlight Sonata†playing in the background. When they get up to the mint condition black baby grand piano… it is discovered that Zasalamel is the one playing it. He stops as they approach him and turns around to address them.

Zasalamel: As I understand how this goes… this is the part where I speak. And speak I shall for there must be further understanding of what I am about. There must be further understanding as to my capabilities. There MUST be further understanding as to why I do what I do. Why I have what I have. And why I behave the way it is I behave. And in the end… you will have to ask yourself is what I do so wrong? Because I can tell you right now it isn’t. But with your rose tinted glasses covering your eyes… you only see what it is you want to see and that is why you sit on your pedestal and judge those that you do not understand. Because you feel what you do and what you are is normal and what anybody else does… if it doesn’t fit your skewed views of normalcy then it isn’t

But ask yourselves… what is normal? What exactly is normal because there is no clear definition of it. There is no real pure understanding of it but only whatever attachments people wish to add to it and it is those attachments that no longer give it as a fact but instead make it strictly an opinion based solely on that individual. They may say that wearing make up with a smile is not normal… but LOOK AT YOURSELVES!

The cameramen not expecting that step back a couple of steps.

Zasalamel: You say wearing make up isn’t normal but all of you wear masks everyday. You put on fronts with fake smiles pretending all is well. Pretending your world is just fine. Pretending that everything is okay to avoid someone asking you what is wrong. That is what each and every single one of you do. You all wear masks but will not admit to it because you would see it as a sign of weakness. I wear mine on the outside and I am deemed a freak. The only difference is that I’m not afraid to show others what I feel… when in reality I feel nothing. I merely just show others what they appear to be to me.

People wish to know why I wear this, why I look like this. I am a carbon copy representation of society. Society looks like this because society is unable to deal with anything themselves. They would rather hide and put on make up. They would rather put on these ridiculous masks. They would rather show everyone this happy go lucky side rather than show what they really feel, tell how they really think. Their dream is to not offend… fuck being offensive. The truth is offensive. So essentially what is being deemed as normal is ignoring the truth, ignoring what you really are and instead looking like me but looking like me isn’t normal but instead is abnormal because it stands out.

You maybe confused but it isn’t that confusing. You see the human mind is not some deep complex organ that cannot be deciphered. The only ones that would be difficult are the psychopaths. The lots of you that live and breathe emotions are the simple minded fools that can be figured out in little to no time. Figure out what makes you angry, what makes you sad, what makes you happy and you are done. There is nothing to it. There is no challenge in deciphering and picking out your next moves. You’re as easy to read as a Dr. Seuss book. You are as predictable as a baby’s actions. You can be thwarted, you can be moved like a pawn on a chess board in any direction with a little coercion. For with a mind driven by emotion… nothing is left to chance. All it takes is a basic understanding and I have more than enough of an understanding.

Zasalamel turns back around and continues playing “Moonlight Sonata†until it is complete. Upon completion he covers up the keys and returns his attention to the cameramen.

Zasalamel: And that is where I find myself now. Finn MacPherson. You are a man basically after my own following but you do not yet understand what it is that you are embracing. You do not yet understand what it is that you are wanting to do. You want to embrace your anger, you want to let loose but you are afraid to because you have this desire to want to be liked. You want to be worshipped. You wish to be understood but the emotional thought process of those people out there will be your own undoing. You are just like what I described… you are the one in the clown outfit because you refuse to understand that your emotional state of mind is going to be what ends you.

Let it all go and understand that your emotions will only weaken you. Your quest to be happy, your inner rage, all of which will wind up blinding you when you face a superior mind. The time will soon arrive when you will be face to face with one that will seem to not be all there but will have everything about him in a way that you could only dream of ever mastering and in that overwhelming amount of understanding will come your demise. Beware the clown.

Zasalamel returns his gaze back to his piano as he places his hands back on the keys but doesn’t play anything. The camera soon fades to black.

Killz

Reaction score
The house is dark and quiet. On a fold out bed Cody sleeps soundly but wide awake and patrolling the upper floor is Finn, far from sleep. He begins to collect some items, a torch, some rope and a number of other items as yet unseen. Finn sneaks past Cody in the front room with his bag slung over his shoulder and leaves the house. He endeavours to shut the door softly but the creaking wakes Cody who stares around wildly.

Outside the house, Finn makes his way down his street before suddenly veering off down a side alley. He traverses several alleys and streets and takes shortcuts over fences. It’s clear he knows this are like the back of his hand. Eventually, he approaches a fire escape and jumps up, catching the bottom rung of the ladder before heaving his body up in a feat of upper body strength. He climbs two flights of stairs and enters an open window. In the distance, a poorly dressed and hurried Cody turns the corner into the same alley and sees Finn’s outline entering the open window. Cody pursues but stops short of the window and sits outside, listening.

Finn, now at the foot of a gentleman’s bed, waits for him to start awake as Finn taps on the end of his bed. The man screams but nothing comes out, fear overcomes him. The man tries to run but Finn hastily grabs him in a headlock and drives him to the ground. Finn takes out his rope and ties the man’s wrist tightly to the bedpost so he sits against it at the foot. The man manages to speak.

Man: Wha-what do you want from me?

Finn: Surely you know.

Man: I…I don’t understand…

Finn: Oh really? Forgive me. Let me explain. 3 weeks ago I stopped, and hurt, a man attacking a helpless woman on the streets of my new home whilst I was out on a morning jog. As is usually the case with the guilty, no charges were pressed, no-one came knocking at my door. That told me this man deserved what he got that day. So when I saw this man on the street a few days later, walking with another very attractive young woman, buying her a number of lavish and expensive items, I decided to follow him.

Man: Whoah man I…

Finn: Shut your god forsaken mouth this instant. This man, I’ll have you know, was called Greg. He lived…well in this very room actually. The night I followed him home I found him partaking in some sort of exchange at the bottom of the fire escape out there. A package and cash. When this man departed I confronted the gentleman who now held the package from this transaction. Coke. So my experience of the “man†if you will was that he attacks women and deals drugs. It’s likely how he gets the money to afford the expensive gifts and have the young women in tow…

Greg: I swear to God…

Finn: You’re swearing to your god now?! Does your god smile upon your actions? Does he come to you in visions and inform you that you are some sort of disciple or deity and that you are righteous and good and pure? You will NOT speak of any god; any greater power and you will NOT speak with any wisdom for you are the bottom rung of society. I want you to realise something…you are powerless here and that’s how your victims feel. You have been bested by someone clean of mind, something you will never know upon the continuation of your drug trafficking and your drug habit.

Greg: You untie me right now you stupid motherfu-

Finn: Silence. And patience. You will be untied just as soon as someone comes looking for you.

Finn stuffs a pool ball surrounded by cloth into the man’s mouth and tapes around his head. He secures his other hand and ties it to the other bedpost, leaving the man completely vulnerable.

Finn: Listen to me and listen good. I don’t think anyone’s going to come looking for you. If you thrash around enough you might be able to break something or loosen those knots and if so, good for you. Although you look sort of weak…that sort of dependency on a substance can do that to you can’t it? I’ll tell you what, if you get free before you rot away and I see you again I will not be so kind. This isn’t vigilante justice. This is just fucking justice.

Finn exits the window, the man’s eyes screaming behind him, and Finn lowers the window from the outside. He does not notice Cody, who had just jumped to the street and was hiding in the shadows. Finn walks down the alleyway and turns the corner with Cody in silent pursuit. As Cody turns the corner however Finn is there waiting and immediately places him in an arm lock.

Finn: Cody?! What the hell are you doing?

Finn releases him and Cody brushes himself off before charging at Finn and pinning him to the wall, Cody’s forearm in Finn’s throat. Cody talks in a raspy, angered whisper.

Cody: The fuck is this huh? I came and watched your match last week, front row, and you nearly broke that guy in half, you pummelled him. I could see the anger as you unloaded fist after fist. That’s how I knew something was wrong and now, now you’re some sort of batman? Stamping out crime?

Finn throws Cody off.

Finn: You have no idea and this has nothing to do with you.

Cody: I’m your best friend damn it, this has everything and more to do with me! What are you going to do this week, huh? Kill a man in the ring.

Finn: I won’t kill, I don’t kill, that’s absurd.

Cody: Oh so all this is sensible is it?

Finn: People constantly think they know me, you think you know me and so does this guy I’m facing this week. He’s got some dark mysterious shit going on and he thinks he knows me and knows why I do things like this. Just like you, he’s wrong. If I have to hurt him this week, I will, I’ll show him exactly what it means to be ‘dark’ and I’ll show him exactly why it’s best to stay out of my business. If you don’t back up and come home and drop this shit, I won’t hesitate in…

Cody: Oh, hurting me too?

Finn thinks for a moment.

Finn: No, just kicking your ass out.

Cody brushes himself down again before walking straight past Finn towards the house.

Cody: Not good enough brother.

Finn, confused, stares after Cody before throwing his hood up and beginning to walk in his wake.