ADR possibly out of No Way Out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It should be a gimmick thing. Like Christian's peep show. Just something ADR does. Adding some more specific consistent segments to his gimmick could help him finally get heat.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The guy just came off an injury and is already out again? Doesn't matter if the guy is boring, that's bad. :downer:

It's true, whoever takes his place will be buried. It'll probably be Ziggler. :downer:

But I like that idea of Ziggler wrestling three matches on the same night, would make him look strong for sure. :dawg:

Edit: Miz is another guy who's walking around with no feuds, it could be him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's true, I had forgotten that. Ziggler will be the one who's buried then, unless Kevin Nash returns or something.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, there are 3 matches announced. With Rhodes, Bryan, and Big Show busy and so many injuries and suspensions, Tensai and Dolph are the only credible heels left to fill 4 spots on the card. Dolph has lost like 3 times to Sheamful already so what would be the point, Tensai has to get the shot, right? :upset:

With the way they do face vs heel in every single match, how will they fill out the card? Will they fix the tag division, since Titus, Darren, Hunico, Camacho, Epico, Primo, Reks, and Hawkins are all sitting around collecting dust (and not injured)? Will they actually push guys like Swagger and Mcintyre and attempt to create a solid midcard? Or are they going to throw a bunch of squash matches on the card, hold themselves back, and piss both of the people who bought this PPV off?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Apparently it's almost certain ADR won't be there. Sheamus' opponent will be told on the 3 hour RAW.

Wow. Don't know what to make of it because I was finally beginning to enjoy ADR a bit more in this fued. We've seen a more entertaining side to him I think with him and Ricardo mocking Sheamus. As you stated earlier it should happen more often.

Ziggler seems the obvious choice, they just need to do it via battle royal to make it a non-burial. If Ziggler has already been in a match and then has to face Sheamus it could put him over.

Additionally: If given time it could be a quality match. Sheamus is one of those that would really shine against somebody against ZIggler, as he showed with Bryan. The reason for this IMO is that he's basically restriced to power moves due to his size and athletic ability, so having a seller as good as Bryan or Ziggler against him can make him look a more interesting than Kane on Smackdown for instance.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
They could hold a battle royal or something.

:gusta:

f***ing love Battle royal's :win:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like battle royals too. They start with that crowded ring where you have no space to apply a move, some nice spots happen with eliminations sometime, and in the end, when there are two guys on the apron... :gusta:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm disappointed tbh. ADR wasn't going to win, but I was looking forward to a good match.