ADR possibly out of No Way Out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
I'm being crazy here, but have Dolph beat Swagger in 10 minutes, win a battle royal in some clever but cowardly way, then push Sheamus to the limit for 20 minutes, only losing after bragging causing him to get hit with a surprise brogue kick. It would make Dolph seem pretty legit going in a decent length match with the dominating WHC after 2 other matches. Gives him so much to brag about, especially how Sheamus only beat him because of his fatigue.

Great idea. What would the battle royal be for though?

Edit: Derp, the right to face Sheamful. I see.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Exactly.

And my hopes aren't up, I don't want it to happen. I'd much rather see DZ vs Swagger; at least that's a match where Ziggler would go over and develop his character, allowing him to drop Swagger/VIckie

Seems though that Swagger is the one that's been dropped by the two. He came out solo on Superstars, then again it's superstars so one cannot really know.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Seems though that Swagger is the one that's been dropped by the two. He came out solo on Superstars, then again it's superstars so one cannot really know.

I'll kick a baby in the throat if Dolph still keeps Vickie around
e1645cba69270f9202dbeca8dec324ba.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
...Wow this really puts a damper on my bet w/ Crayo.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
I'm not interested in alboreto hell pls no at all, so anyone else facing sheamus is a bonus to me. I'd mark hard for A-Ri, Yoshi Tatsu or ziggler.. but we all know who would win regardless of who faces him.

This is the problem. I was going to share my little thoughts on this topic, but there's a problem: I don't care. I don't care because they may as well put one of Ryback's little jobbers in this spot. He has as much of a chance of winning as anyone on the roster does against Sheamful atm.

#OrtonBookingStillDoesn'tWork

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'm being crazy here, but have Dolph beat Swagger in 10 minutes, win a battle royal in some clever but cowardly way, then push Sheamus to the limit for 20 minutes, only losing after bragging causing him to get hit with a surprise brogue kick. It would make Dolph seem pretty legit going in a decent length match with the dominating WHC after 2 other matches. Gives him so much to brag about, especially how Sheamus only beat him because of his fatigue.

That would be erection worthy. He needs to beat Swagger IMO.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sad to hear he might be injured and I know this is going to sound really harsh but I really do hope he has a concussion and can't compete.

It would hopefully put an end to this Sheamus and Del Rio feud but knowing my luck it won't -.-

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
William said:
Sad to hear he might be injured and I know this is going to sound really harsh but I really do hope he has a concussion and can't compete.

It would hopefully put an end to this Sheamus and Del Rio feud but knowing my luck it won't -.-

Well, can you call it a feud, basically Ricardo dressed up as Sheamus and thats all thats happened in this "feud"

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Mattam said:
Well, can you call it a feud, basically Ricardo dressed up as Sheamus and thats all thats happened in this "feud"

No. You cannot. It's just plain terrible, not entertaining and the main thing in Pro Wrestling is to entertain the crowd. Unfortunately though WWE don't care what the crowd wants and shove talentless people down our throats. :bury:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
William said:
No. You cannot. It's just plain terrible, not entertaining and the main thing in Pro Wrestling is to entertain the crowd. Unfortunately though WWE don't care what the crowd wants and shove talentless people down our throats. :bury:

Exactly.

This isn't a feud. Alberto won a #1 contenders match and tried to get heat by softening him up... See, this is why we rant on here, these feuds that UnCreative think are meaningful just because the title on the line. They aren't. They're just boring as fuck.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The whole feud is designed to put Sheamus over. Your sig is an example of that.

Though whilst we're on the topic of your sig, I'd love to see them two used together more often by mocking their opponents.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'd like to see that also Crayo, I think it would be a cool thing to see Del Rio and Ricardo come out and mock the person their feuding with like they did with Sheamus. As long as they don't do it every week it would stay entertaining for a while!