Addressing The Drama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Acailler said:
I know this is now my third post in a row...but doesn't that letter from WWE prove that they have looked at this website...and possibly spied on us @crayo :smug:

Crayo should casually point out the be the booker section so creative get some ideas.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Acailler said:
I know this is now my third post in a row...but doesn't that letter from WWE prove that they have looked at this website...and possibly spied on us @crayo :smug:

They have in the past anyway. We have had a DMCA notice from WWE before regarding streams and PPV downloads being posted publicly.

Reactions: acailler

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They have in the past anyway. We have had a DMCA notice from WWE before regarding streams and PPV downloads being posted publicly.

Wow.

acailler

Reaction score
Crayo said:

So would it be worth posting some kind of guidelines to avoid this happening again?

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Acailler said:
So would it be worth posting some kind of guidelines to avoid this happening again?

Yeah like better Forum rules

acailler

Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
We have a no streams in public rule for that reason.

A. We have rules? (no joke...)
B. Put rules in a place we can all see them easily (I.e Top bar)
C. Rules should be updated to allow for what's just happened...

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:

Well to be fair i really serpiased hoss did not get can before hand by WWE. I mean he been doing this since WWEForums.net started were he posts wwe stream. hell he got ad money from youtube a few months back. and he had a website up ading wwe ppv.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Acailler said:

:haha: We are the WWE writers without gettin paid :damnn:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Acailler said:
A. We have rules? (no joke...)
B. Put rules in a place we can all see them easily (I.e Top bar)
C. Rules should be updated to allow for what's just happened...

1. No posting streams.
2. Do not flame or harass other members. This includes "Trolling".
3. Do not send unsolicited private messages.
4. Post topics in their correct forum category. Read each category before you begin making threads.
5. No warez posting.
6. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity.
7. Reputations should not be abused. Don't use them to flame members. This includes asking for reputation, users who are found asking for reputation will have all of their positive reps removed.
8. Privacy is to be respected. No posting of PMs or personal data of other members.
9. No advertising of similar sites in PM, posts, or profiles.
10. No infected links.
11. Post sources if you post wrestling reports.
12. No adult image posting.
13. Only one account per person. Multiple accounts will result in closing of all accounts. Ban circumvention will result in permanent ban of your accounts.

If you see anyone breaking these rules, please report the thread. Thank you.

They're in this section bro, look up. They have been updated now, it used to say in public now we have no streams at all.