Addressing The Drama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
For those thinking the Hoss part is fake:

IpeQr8F.png

I'm allowed to share this, but I have to cut parts of it out. I've left his name in there because Hoss is pretty much dead to me now, so I don't care about the repercussions.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:

68Vwppr.pg

I'm allowed to share this, but I have to cut parts of it out. I've left his name in there because Hoss is pretty much dead to me now, so I don't care about the repercussions.

crayo what about me posting stautes and looking at pm i can't do that right now.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crapola that shiiite is serious.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:

IpeQr8F.png

OH SHIT! He getting sue by WWE! WHOLELY CRAP!

acailler

Reaction score
I respect your decision o' wise one..

I still however, refuse to respect Gohan as a person/forumer but do admire his Youtube powers.

acailler

Reaction score
Crayo said:

IpeQr8F.png

:nogusta:

acailler

Reaction score
I know this is now my third post in a row...but doesn't that letter from WWE prove that they have looked at this website...and possibly spied on us @crayo :smug:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Just like with the Montreal Screwjob, this seems legitimate and serious, but part of me still thinks it could be just a really clever work (because of April's Fools.)

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Acailler said:
I know this is now my third post in a row...but doesn't that letter from WWE prove that they have looked at this website...and possibly spied on us @crayo :smug:

Well don't accuse me of anything. I'm not the actual Zack Ryder.