Adam Sandler Impregnates His Middle School Teacher In New That's My Boy Trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
Adam_Sandler_Impregnates_His_Middle_School_Teacher_New_That_My_Boy_Trailer_1330979996.jpg

When it was announced that Adam Sandler would be playing Andy Samberg's father in That's My Boy (known as I Hate You, Dad at the time), a lot of people were confused. The fact is that while Sandler seems like he's been around forever and Samberg is still a relative newcomer, there's only a 15 year difference between the two actors' ages. This means that if Sandler were actually Samberg's father, he would have had to impregnate the mother while he was still in middle school. At the time we all figured that they would either age Sandler up or age Samberg down, but it turns out they did neither: Sander's character did in fact get a woman pregnant in middle school - his middle school teacher to be exact.

Directed by Sean Anders and John Morris and based on a script re-written by David Wain and Ken Marino (Wanderlust, Role Models), the new film centers on Donny (Sandler), a middle-aged dead beat dad with a serious tax problem. When he learns that his son (Samberg) has become massively successful and is getting married, he decides to be a part of his offspring's life...only that may not be the best idea. That's My Boy co-stars Susan Sarandon, Leighton Meester, Milo Ventimiglia, Eva Amurri, Will Forte, Blake Clark, Ana Gasteyer, and Vanilla Ice (yes, Vanilla Ice) and arrives in theaters on June 15th

Trailer http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Adam...ddle-School-Teacher-My-Boy-Trailer-29800.html

cinemablend

Is it just me or is Adam Sandler just not funny anymore?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Adam Sandler hasn't been funny in a long long long time.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
he isn't but Wain & Marino being involved gives me hope for this movie

Swinny

Reaction score
I'll watch this, I'll admit it. I have yet to watch Jack & Jill, but I will, but I stand by the fact that Adam Sandler's stuff just isn't as bad as people say it is and I find it all at least relatively enjoyable. This one has a good cast too.

Castiel

Reaction score
I like Samberg and if Sandler isn't playing the main character maybe it won't be terrible....? Who knows, I have little faith though.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm willing to give this a chance, a few stinkers aside I don't see Sandler as the devil some do. And I like Samburg, and the plot has promise.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Adam Sandler is funny to me and so is Andy Samburg so I'll probably enjoy this movie :lol: plus the plot seems pretty good.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Like I said though Wain & Marino give me hope. They wrote and directed Wet Hot American Summer, Role Models, & Wanderlust. I have hope.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk