Adam Rose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I just doubt most of the fans would really notice.

As for copyright law, the laws themselves haven't changed. The way they're applied has, thanks mainly to the increase in the sampling of published/produced music in hip-hop. If they change enough (and what is "enough" is an open concept and argued widely in copyright courts and law school classes everywhere), the originators of the song have no grounds upon which to sue under copyright violation. That was the genius of JH when he used to do them all the time (it didn't hurt that a lot of the territories were regional at the time and a piece of music he adapted in Georgia or Tennessee might never be heard by the originators of the song who were living in L.A. or New York).

wk
As for the second part, I'll give you credit there, not much has changed, but knowing WWE they wouldn't want to risk the slightest thing. They've been too corporate lately.

As for the fans, I think they would notice considering how on most social media they blew up over Rose's theme change.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
As for the fans, I think they would notice considering how on most social media they blew up over Rose's theme change.

You've got me there. I have a Twitter that I don't do anything with except delete emails about what other people are re-tweeting. So, maybe the fans would notice.

wk

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You've got me there. I have a Twitter that I don't do anything with except delete emails about what other people are re-tweeting. So, maybe the fans would notice.

wk
I use twitter and they didn't seem that bad over here, but I heard over on Facebook they exploded bout it. That and every comment section on a YouTube video for Roses old theme has comments such as "WHY DID THEY CHANGE THIS".

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I use twitter and they didn't seem that bad over here, but I heard over on Facebook they exploded bout it. That and every comment section on a YouTube video for Roses old theme has comments such as "WHY DID THEY CHANGE THIS".

Oh. I don't do much wrestling stuff on FB. I use that mainly for my "cool" friends.

:obama:

wk

Reactions: Nero_x3

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Can't they come to terms with the guys who did the original music to use it?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm, this gimmick seemed to get picked up pretty quickly, hope it works out for him!
He's been a hard worker for a long time, even with the Kruger gimmick.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Hmm, this gimmick seemed to get picked up pretty quickly, hope it works out for him!
He's been a hard worker for a long time, even with the Kruger gimmick.

I get the feeling this gimmick was designed specifically for him to be brought up to the main roster, probably because the Leo Kruger gimmick was not very different from several other guys' gimmicks and they probably worried he would be lost in the shuffle with it.

wk

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
It's good to know that the guy can play two completely different characters, that only shows that he will never be one-dimentional if booked right

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'm a Rose bud, I'm just worried he'll be treated like Fandango because of their similar gimmick styles. I feel like you can only work so long and go so far with a gimmick like that before WWE just gives up on it.