Adam Rose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm a Rose bud, I'm just worried he'll be treated like Fandango because of their similar gimmick styles. I feel like you can only work so long and go so far with a gimmick like that before WWE just gives up on it.
Hmm, I can see the comparison.
I feel Adam Rose will take with the fans a bit better than Fandango; but I've been wrong numerous times so we'll have to play the waiting game on this one.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, it's not like they tried too hard with Fandango. They killed the excitement by working the same angle every show, then he beat Jericho on a fluke, jobbed to him and then got hurt and was forgotten. So I wouldn't lay the blame entirely on the gimmick. Didn't even capitalize on the Fandangoing thing, they wouldn't miss a beat when they were saying "HEY! EVERYONE IS DOING SOMETHING THAT STARTED HERE! FLAVOR OF THE MONTH IS WWE STUFF" in the packages before Fandango came out to... do irrelevant stuff.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
He'll stand out with the gimmick but i don't know I've seen him only once mind you (hadn't watched many NXT shows before Arrival) and he didn't really impress me like the other guys like zayn, graves, neville etc.
I can't imagine him going above the midcarder level with that gimmick though, glass ceilings and all but I guess for that gimmick, midcarder would be quite an achievement.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fandango wasnt a failure at all IMO, the position he was given was. He was legit doing the "ITS FAN-DAN-GOOOO" shit for a solid 5+ months AFTER WM. Jericho gave him a huge rub, and IMO he was great in the MITB match.

Adam Rose could succeed, but with the NXT and how shit smackdown/main event/superstars are to the ACTUAL product, main eventers are midcarding or midcarders are future main eventers at this point in time. When Shield breaks up, you are talking 3 (eta) matches per RAW being split up that are now taken up in one. There is no future for ALL these stars, you either succeed or you flounder, and it isn't 100% even on the star.

Look at Ryback, his anti goldberg heel shit could have been great, but his booking has been unbearably horrible. Is he great talent? No he isn't amazing, but Swagger has more credibility and that dude cant talk right.

Reactions: Wacokid27 and Swift