• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW's Premier Pool

Andy

Match Categories:
Singles | +1W/-1L
Tag Team | +2W/-2L
Triple Threat Win | +3W/-3L
Fatal Fourway Win | +4W/-4L
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Types:
Handicap | +3W/-3L
Tag Team Handicap | +4W/-4L
No DQ | +4W/-4L
Ladder | +5W/-5L
Hell in a Cell |+5W/-5L
Steel Cage | +5W/-5L
Last Man Standing | +5W/-5L
Extreme Rules | +5W/-5L
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Matches:
Battle Royal | +7W/-0L
Royal Rumble | +10W/-0L
Tournament | +10W/-0L
Championship | +10W/-5L

Roster
Rated R Superstar
Lewbrication
The_King
Doink
Andy
Pete
Primetime
ManOnTheMoon
Find'er Woo'er Ryder
PY.

The roster is subject to change. If you are a part of the roster above, please pick 2 numbers between 1 & 25.

Andy

Nope, not bad picks. I don't really know if I was lucky though. Using the randomizer to do this. lol.

9. Starrdom Nation
15. Heath Venomous

Andy

Fuck. I didn't know who was still active or not when I put them into the thing. The roster page needs to be cleansed again, but I guess I'll go with 21.

The LWO -________- damn

Andy

I mean, technically yes, but it's better to have other peoples to prevent anything from happening.

John McHenry

John McHenry
I dunno what would happen but guess I'll go with 25 then. Extreme rules = Hardcore since we actually label them hardcore?