ACW vs PWA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Andy needs to get his ass out of here and go stroke his own ego. Tired of his sorry ass gettin shit stirred.

And as far as invasions go... I've seen the NwO invasion from when Scott Hall first entered WCW up til NwO took over half the WCW roster. I've seen the WCW "invasion" of WWE... then ECW joined up with the invasion. You ain't gotta teach me anything... I know how those went. We have creative control to make this work. That's why I'm not concerned about anything.

And yeah... I think its time Phoenix shows up inside the ring with mic and talks. We gonna turn this shit upside down and inside out. Gonna explain everything.

Pete

Reaction score
I wasn't referring to you Slim. I was talking about certain people who don't want the PWA in the main event "already"...

They think we're trying to push the PWA guys 'cause they're our friends, but apart from RRS and The_King (and the two of us), the rest of them have been letting us down big time. You guys are much more driven and committed to this, even when you leave it for last minute.

Also, look who crawled out of his hole at the first excuse to say "you guys suck". LOL Nick kills me every time.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I wish I had the powers to just get rid of those guys.

BDC

Reaction score
Primetime seems to have cooled off. He PMed me and said the way he went about things was wrong. He also is serious about management.

I would also offer King a spot. He will probably shoot us down. But he's good.

As for Andy...just keep a watch on him. If we hear of any backbittin' goin on in the background, we will act then.

There are murmurings...

That some have a problem with the PWA being in the main event so quickly...Don't really know who, which is the problem. They can't come to us like MEN.
Think we're pushing them...which may be a self-fulfilling prophecy as if they refuse to rp, the PWA will win and will look better. Then, they can come in and say, "SEE, they're pushing them!"

Ben is in, no prob. Manon seems to be just suffering from a little writers block (blamed the change in the way we look at rps...'don't know what's allowed').
Andrew is missing...curious. He has 2 matches and he no shows. Is it because he lost and felt he should have won. Is that the way it's to be from here on? The losers quit and the champions get bored? IDK...not paniking, just be watchful.

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Andrew actually seemed excited about his bigger cap. And Lou was excited about maybe getting into a feud with me. That's why their behaviour in the past few days is so weird.

I should also state that the suggestion for separate RP topics (which seems to have prompted Lou quitting, even though PY and Andy were allegedly just talking about it civilly) was made by PY, who is neither PWA nor ACW. So Lou's claim that we're "trying to turn this into the PWA" was totally unfounded in this case, because it wasn't a PWAer suggesting it.

My theory is that someone is whispering in their ear, Wormtongue-like. I just don't know who, 'cause JMac seems apologetic and I don't want to insta-blame Andy for everything, as he's actually been behaving this past week.

But something IS afoot, and I'm just trying to prevent it, that's all.

BTW, still no reply from Lou re: why. But Darren and Jack had a good dig at him on my final RP :p

Last edited: