ACW Striking Distance Preliminary Card & Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
wrestlingsmarks.com said:
264i77m.jpg

ACW Striking Distance Card [Confirmed Matches Only]
ACW Tag Team Championships
RipperCussions (c) v. Starrdom Nation/The Bradley Boys

ACW International Championship
Nicky Trix (c) v. Abram Vance

ACW World Heavyweight Championship
Syn (c) v. Eric Snow/Zack Bronko

Backstage Rumors Regarding The Remainder of The Card
-Due to the recent feud between Jacqui M. and The Demon, it is very likely the two will do battle, but their absence from Adrenaline 13 may put the match in question.
-Word backstage is that McHenry called for a return to ACW’s hardcore/adults roots this month (hence the random hardcore matches over the last three cards), possibly as a ratings ploy. These matches are expected to continue at the PPV and involve some combination of Andrew Reynolds, Avalanche, Heath Venomous, Multiplex, Toyota Chelios, and an unnamed rookie. We unfortunately have nothing on what this hardcore surge is building to, but it’s likely something big.
-Supposedly, the creative team is looking to push Aaron Asterisk, Brandon Banks, Dave Summers, and Stevie Starr as successors to the International Championship. What this means for their PPV matches is unknown though.
-Finally, all eyes will be on Eric Snow, Nicky Trix, and Zack Bronko over the next few weeks because all three have all been tapped as possible future opponents for World Champion Syn and so far, have impressed ACW Officials.

We’ll update this thread if more information becomes available.

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this to get some discussion going since it got buried under the battle threads.
And, I wanted to ask if the 'backstage rumor' section was interesting or just to stick to the card in the future?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Backstage thing is awesome. I don't think Donnie will mind getting hardcore if called upon. And Nicky would relish the opportunity to challenge for the top belt.

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, Nicky and Snow can have what's left of SYN when I meet him at STRIKING DISTANCE!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I like this... this is interesting. Its cool.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
The word floating around ACW backstage said that somebody familiar might appear, if he succeeds in his plan.