ACW PPV Schedule

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
I'm personally against a giant match with all the titles on the line. Here's why:
1. It leaves the chance open that an inconsistent RPer shows up, tosses out great RPs, and undeservingly snags a title over guys who have been RPing consistently.
2. It'll be a gigantic pain to rate/write. Can you imagine writing a ladder match with 10-20 guys in it?
3. There'd be no room for the Strange Bedfellows Tourny since the winner(s) would get their shot(s) at the PPV, and likely, everyone would be involved in this match.

I'd rather do a Strange Bedfellow Tourny with the finals being on the Adrenaline before Gold Rush and the shots being at Gold Rush on top of a normal MITB match. That's just me though.

BDC

Reaction score
Copied from the GOld Rush topic

We will have to wait and see what the climate is after HUNTING GROUNDS, but we can work our way through a tournament in 2 or 3 shows and finale at GOLD RUSH. A tag team match to decide who gets to decide their own fate...own chance at gold.

But I DO see Avalanche and McHEnry together. I also see the Trix brothers together. I can see teams like Jay Clement and Banks because of their street ways. but we can also give them a heads up and have them chime in for the first week; giving them a chance to chose teams.

By the time we get to the PPV, we should be down to two or three teams and the rest will be left open for other GOLD RUSH type of matches.

We can play the HeavyWeight title and/or International Title in a King of the ring style match and the undercard can do a MITB match. Therefore, there is a lot of gold or chances at gold goin around. If we want, we can do something special for the Predators if there's enough to go around...

Pete

Reaction score
1. It leaves the chance open that an inconsistent RPer shows up, tosses out great RPs, and undeservingly snags a title over guys who have been RPing consistently.

Ashez, WWF Elimination Chamber 2011.