ACW Hunting Grounds Preliminary Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Okay, I'm not posting this card since Pete knows what RRS' deal is. This is what I was thinking:
Assuming RRS is RPing: Since Raiden is out, I figured we could just book Jacqui v. Malcolm in the opener. Since Asterisk is out, Vance will just stay off the card. Everything else can just go down as normal.
Assuming RRS isn't RPing: Since Raiden is out, I figured we could just book Jacqui v. Malcolm in the opener to give TWA match and allow Pete to RP with her. Since Asterisk is out, we could book a non-title Vance v. Snow where if Snow wins, he gets a WT shot but if he loses, he gets jack.

I think we should just roll with the first scenario, and if RRS can't get on, we can always have him email us his RPs and post them for him.

Pete, make what changes you think work and post the card when you come on!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So with the adjustments we've made when is the PPV? I'm for writing the 2nd 4th 5th or 6th bouts(makes most sense since John is in ring). I Have my doubts about X(people showing for it), I suck at tags and I'm in the third.

Also notice you guys took care of the shortened matches this week I was waiting for us to discuss how to do these we want to rotate I get a week pete gets a week king gets a week? To me this seems to me like it'd be faster once we get the votes in the guy assigned that week writes and boom. I think this is faster then waiting for each other to write a bit or two. Maybe I'm wrong with segments just an idea I had.

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
OK, so I took the liberty of adding Trix & Maverick to the Tag Championship, hope that's all right, King. Also, the end of the Division is now set in stone, is it? I'm asking because of what you wrote under the match. Should I keep that or remove it?

Don't worry about the X bout (Sanders/Plex), I'll RP for it, but I'll also write a worked match to see Multiplex off. Sanders will get the win whether he RPs or not (not sure if he's continuing or not).

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Thought you might want to do that. Will he take a small boy into the ring threaten to kill him and then die when sombody tackles him sending him through the ropes and falling to his death outside the ring?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So Int. Title was left off the card?

The_King

Reaction score
So Int. Title was left off the card?
As of now, Asterisk isn't returning, and all the other potential contenders (Banks/DeSanto/Blaze/Clement) have all disappeared as well. I sent Lewb a message saying he can still have the title match if he wants, but I'm waiting on a response.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Ah and as far as TWA I wouldn't count on him he's had control of the fed twice and joined it 5 times every time he quit after a week or two.

The_King

Reaction score
Ah and as far as TWA I wouldn't count on him he's had control of the fed twice and joined it 5 times every time he quit after a week or two.
Was thinking the same thing. When FWR posts his app for his new guy/guys, I was going to add his character to the opener, so we don't have another no show.