ACW Hunting Grounds Preliminary Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
jijooio.jpg

Show: ACW Hunting Ground
Theme Song: ???
Date: August 5, 2012
Commentators: Martin Mays and Kareem Ali
Announcers: Ashley Sparxxx

X Bout: The Hardcore Legend & The Monster
Match Type: Hardcore
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap)
Andrew Sander v. Multiplex

First Bout:
Match Type: Tag Team
Stipulation: ACW Tag Team Championships
RipperCussions (c) v. The Lunatic World Order
This will be the FINAL ACW Tag Team Championship match.

Second Bout: The Feud Continues
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: N/A
Jacqui Monroe v. Raiden Blaze

Third Bout: Crowning A Predator
Match Type: Extreme Rules
Stipulation: ACW Predator Championship
Avalanche v. v. Toyota Chelios

FourthBout: Inches From The Top
Stipulation: #1 Contendership to the ACW Heavyweight Championship
Eric Snow v. Nicky Trix

Fifth Bout: Allies Do Battle
Stipulation: ACW International Championship
Abram Vance (c) v. Aaron Asterisk

Sixth Bout: Revolution Versus Anarchy
Stipulation: Special Guest Referee John McHenry
Zack Bronko (c) v. Syn
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Preliminary Plans
-Banks/Clement: On A15, I’m planning for a Clement/Asterisk match with Vance on commentary. Bank, seeing this, will be pissed feeling that he’s being passed up again by a rookie and wanting to prove himself a worthy contender to the International belt, calls out Clement for a match at Hunting Grounds.
-RipperCussions: Two possible routes- feud with Donnie Trix who will bring in a partner or feud with LWO or both.
-Jacqui/Raiden: I know Pete has something planned for this, but I’m not sure what that is haha. Can you fill us in Pete?
-Predator Title: We need some big storyline for this to put the division over. Thoughts?
-Eric Snow/Nicky Trix: Built in feud. On A14, Trix will finish the tag match and announce he’s being moved up to the big leagues. Snow says he has to get through him first, setting up their match.
-Vance/Asterisk: On A14, I’m writing an RP, with Lewb’s permission, in which Vance reveals that he attacked all of Asterisk’s opponent, believing he’d need an ally in a triple threat rematch to fend off Trix. Asterisk agrees to the alliance, but when it’s revealed that Trix is moving up, the two begrudgingly agree to be friendly competitors. On A15, an extremely odd Asterisk v. Jay Clement match pops up with Vance on commentary, and ACW Interactive leaks a rumor that Vance convinced McHenry to book the match and bribed Clement to participate in the match and weaken his opponent. At Hunting Ground, towards the end of the match, Clement storms down the ramp and slides into the ring. If Vance wins, he lays out Asterisk, and Vance steals the win. Clement then lays out Vance after and signals for the belt. If Asterisk wins, he feigns an attack on Asterisk and instead lays out Vance, letting Asterisk grab the belt. This way, we can have a Clement/Asterisk/Vance three way at Hunting Ground, possibly a four way if Banks beats out Clement at HG, where I can drop the belt to one of the four- if I haven't already lost it to Asterisk haha. Lewb has okayed the angle, and I want to see if you two like it before I bring it to Chriss.
-Syn/Bronko: We all know how this is going to go. Plus, Beedz/MoM seem to have something in mind themselves- they can do our work for us haha.
-Remaining: Chase DeSanto; Multiplex (Seems like you have something Pete but not sure what); Andrew Sanders; LWO (Possible Match with RipperCussions); Donnie Trix (Possible match with RipperCussions)

Read over the plans section ASAP and post your thoughts and ideas for the areas where we need them.

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Jacqui/Raiden - Better ask Derrick, he's the puppet master. I just go along with it ;)
Cussions - Not to tread on anybody's toes, but this IS a Pay-Per-View, and as such, there should be a title defence. And LWO are #1 contenders. RRS's tag is JUST coming in, giving them a shot like that...just NO. We have plenty of time to feud afterwards, especially if I lose the title to Beedz. But here, there should be a title match.
Multiplex - I don't have anything. I'm not even in the Predator title picture. I'm just telling my story. Book me for whatever you want - I'll bring it anyway.

Also, is the main event a title match? I can't remember if the work was supposed to be this week or at the PPV... :p

The_King

Reaction score
Main event at Hunting Grounds is a title match. Finallly, we'll get a clean Bronko/Syn match that the two have been asking for haha.
Agreed with Cussions. We'll plan for an LWO versus RC title match then. Got anything for that storyline wise?
Working on an angle for Multiplex, Sanders, and the Predator three way. I'll post when I think of something.

Pete

Reaction score
^I think BDC has something regarding LWO/Cussions. Talk to him.

Also the main event is not so clean, McHenry's there...lol ;)

The_King

Reaction score
He'll be there, but naturally, Syn and Bronko will be the focus.
I'll get in touch with Derrick and Beedz to figure out what they have in mind.

Are you guys cool with the Vance/Asterisk featuring Clement/Banks plan? I want to get Chriss and PY in on it soon so please give me a thumbs up or down ASAP!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Good with Clement Banks however could have a great excuse at the hardcore title...Being shot twice now and all.

The_King

Reaction score
Good with Clement Banks however could have a great excuse at the hardcore title...Being shot twice now and all.
Predator division is super busy already. Avalanche, Multi, Sanders, Urwhich, Chelios, possibly DeSanto & Donnie Trix.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Predator division is super busy already. Avalanche, Multi, Sanders, Urwhich, Chelios, possibly DeSanto & Donnie Trix.

But the great thing about that division is you can pull and plant people at random Sanders is an easy switch as well as Desanto and Trix.

I'm not saying its a must just saying if I were him thats the route I'd start rping towards.

The_King

Reaction score
I'll offer him both and see what he wants. From past interactions though, he seems to be leaning International, but maybe he's changed his mind haha.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I wouldn't suggest anything to him just see where he goes naturally. I'm not a fan of creative trying to drive stories the rpers should be the driver we're just the guy in the back that occasionally pays for gas. My thoughts on it.

The_King

Reaction score
The major problem with ACW is that it's dead (activity wise), and that's partially our fault. We haven't been drumming up discussion (hence my planned interaction forum reboot), and there really haven't been too many angles/feuds.
I agree that it should be on the RPers, but there are a select few who are taking the initiative to do. If you want proof, I sent out a PM to every active RPer asking for angles/feuds they'd like for their characters to participate in and got 3 non-staff responses.
So, now I'm going to start feeding people angles and seeing if they're cool with it. If they are, then we run with, but if they prefer something else, then we'll drop the plan. This way, we can have some solid feuds going and get people more involved.
I'm going forth with this system for at least this month (the ACW overhaul is basically this) because what we're currently doing will keep ACW alive but not booming. This fed should be booming haha.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think the lack of people in general is the issue we have too many people and too few rpers. Currently I see the tag division as unnecessary we have what 3 teams but they're really just their if the guys aren't busy with the singles guy they have. But those are just my personal opinion.

Pete

Reaction score
I have no idea what happened to Shaun, but he would have been active with his tag team. I had epic feuds with him. BDC keeps the LWO active, and RRS is coming in with a tag. Not sure how active Ben is making the Bradleys, but that's a division right there :p We have as much of a Tag division as we have a Predator division: RipperCussions, LWO, Bradleys, Trix & Co. / Avalanche, Uhrwhich, Chelios, Multiplex, Sanders. I was talking to Derrick about going Predator with Jacqui, not sure if he'll follow with Blaze...

Also, someone else wanted to bring in a tag, not sure who it was...

Anyway, I agree with what King said, because I've said it before too. If we look at the current product, we have ONE feud (mine with Derrick), and then a bunch of things which LOOK like feuds, but go nowhere (Trix-Snow, Reynolds-Plex, Avalanche-Plex, Banks-Summers-Starr). Having "just competitors" is all well and good, but we need at least another feud or two. And the way to do so is through building kayfabe. If it needs to be enforced, then so be it.

Also, Blizzard PM'd me because he wanted to join but it all seemed "too complicated", or whatever. Any idea what he may be on about? Because it looks quite simple to me, structure-wise.

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
Updated this with what I've been working on with all the RPers. Still need to talk to Andrew, and we're likely going to give Donnie the PPV off, allowing the RipperCussions v. Donnie feud to lurk behind the LWO/RipperCussions match.