• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

I can say that I had a night that went much later than expected... much later than planned as in I expected to be home probably around 5ish... didn't make it home until around 11. But I did finally finish my match and turn it in which was probably the hold up on the whole thing. So yeah... my bad folks. That was completely unexpected how everything happened the way it did this afternoon.

Slim

Yeah but at least people won't have to take it out on BDC or Pete... I take responsibility.

Rated R Superstar

If people are going to get so mad over something so petty as the results being a little late, they probably shouldn't be in here. Real life comes before internet life.

I posted my new APP. I'll check back again later to see if I get in. Also can someone help explain to me whats going on in the fed right now. Current fueds and whatnot.

The_King

Usually, I would agree that the cards should be posted within an hour of the results (barring an emergency/controversial decision), but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Everyone basically RPed for the PPV (and I'm assuming that they were planning on writing out people who had no showed over the last few weeks), so they probably had to re-work the card. On top of that, there has been like 4 new RPers sign up over the past few days, so they probably have to work them in also. It seems pretty easy, but if you already have a direction nailed down and then get hit with a ton of variables, it takes time to adjust (especially considering the staff seems to be working as a team, instead of a defined fed head, and on top of that, all three are in different time zones). With that being said, just lay off them for now haha!
But in the upcoming weeks, I'd expect the cards to be up within an hour of the results since the staff will probably have a defined direction and be more comfortable working together.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Usually, I would agree that the cards should be posted within an hour of the results (barring an emergency/controversial decision), but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Everyone basically RPed for the PPV (and I'm assuming that they were planning on writing out people who had no showed over the last few weeks), so they probably had to re-work the card. On top of that, there has been like 4 new RPers sign up over the past few days, so they probably have to work them in also. It seems pretty easy, but if you already have a direction nailed down and then get hit with a ton of variables, it takes time to adjust (especially considering the staff seems to be working as a team, instead of a defined fed head, and on top of that, all three are in different time zones). With that being said, just lay off them for now haha!
But in the upcoming weeks, I'd expect the cards to be up within an hour of the results since the staff will probably have a defined direction and be more comfortable working together.

Not really see your variables actually help them.

They have 4 new guys so you take them and put them against each other or against those not so reliable RP'ers you were speaking of you Main event and the guys like flair alexander myself people involved in that four way should have had their feuds planned, Mid Card matches should still remain the same. I assume the tag belt match is coming it should be planned out. So your really worrying about the new guys and the unreliables.

The_King

I guess we'll just have to disagree then, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt instead of questioning because that isn't going to hurry the card along unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.