ACW Application Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Below is the ACW Application for singles and tag team wrestlers, please choose which application applies to you and fill out ALL the information below on the application. When you are finished, please post your application in this thread.

Singles Application
Background Information
Name:
Nickname:
Ring Name:
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener):
Hometown (Billed From):
Height:
Weight:
Sample Picture (Picture + Name of Picture Base):
Gimmick Description (Be Detailed!):
How often Can you RP?:

Ring Attire & Entrance
Ring Attire:
Entrance Attire (if different from ring attire):
Entrance Theme:
Entrance Description:

Move Set
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...):

Top Ten Most Used Moves

Two Signature Moves:

Two Finishing Moves:

Note: If you have a manager/valet that you want at ring-side with your character, you must include a brief write up for him or her that includes, at the least, the background information section above.

Additional Information (Optional)
-Biography: A brief write up of your character’s history.
-Cast of Characters: A brief break down of characters that frequent your RPs besides your wrestler.
-Match History: An accurate listing of all the matches you’ve participated in.

When you have finished your application, please post it BELOW, and the staff will notify you with details on your debut. Welcome to ACW!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag Team Application
Tag Team’s Background Information
Tag Team’s Name:
Alignment (Heel, Face, Tweener):
Combined Weight:
How Often Can You RP?:

Wrestler A’s Background Information
Name:
Nickname:
Ring Name:
Hometown (Billed From):
Height:
Weight:

Wrestler B’s Background Information
Name:
Nickname:
Ring Name:
Hometown (Billed From):
Height:
Weight:

Tag Team’s Entrance & Ring Attire
Wrestler A’s Attire:
Wrestler B’s Attire:
Entrance Attire (if different):
Entrance Theme:
Entrance Description:

Tag Team’s Moveset
Top Ten Most Used Moves

Two Signature Moves:

Two Finishing Moves:

Wrestler A’s Moveset

Top Ten Most Used Moves

Two Signature Moves:

Two Finishing Moves:

Wrestler B’s Moveset

Top Ten Most Used Moves

Two Signature Moves:

Two Finishing Moves:

Note: If you have a manager/valet that you want at ring-side with your character, you must include a brief write up for him or her that includes, at the least, the background information section above.

Additional Information (Optional)
-Biography: A brief write up of your character’s history.
-Cast of Characters: A brief break down of characters that frequent your RPs besides your wrestler.
-Match History: An accurate listing of all the matches you’ve participated in.

When you have finished your application, please post it BELOW, and the staff will notify you with details on your debut. Welcome to ACW!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

Reaction score
Name: Dave Summers
Nickname:
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Heel
Hometown (Billed From): Los Angeles, CA
Height: 6’2
Weight: 200lbs
Sample Pic: A younger, less jacked Chris Hemsworth
chris-001.jpg

Wrestling Attire: Long black tights with red and white tribal designs up the legs.
Gimmick Description: Summers is an arrogant playboy in his mid-twenties. Tries to rely more so on his looks and street smarts rather than actual effort.
Entrance Theme: “Wanted Man” by Rev Theory [video=youtube;Gf1oATPKwwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1oATPKwwE[/video]
Entrance Description: The lights in the arena dim as “Wanted Man” by Rev Theory begins to play. A few moments into the song, Summers walks out onto the stage and looks around the arena. He wastes no time at the top of the ramp and quickly enters the ring via the steel steps. Summers climbs onto the closest turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. As the boos rain in for him, a sly smirk appears on his face and he taunts the crowd a little.
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Brawler, showboat.

Mosted Used Moves:
Armbar
Spinebuster
Russian Leg Sweep
Kicks (carefully selected to systematically work over an opponent’s body)
DDT
European Uppercut
STO
Swinging Neckbreaker
Step-up enzuigiri
Scoop slam
Boston Crab

Two Signature Moves: Frog splash and Knockout punch (usually staggers opponent, sets up for Sleeper)

Two Finishing Moves: Welcome to Hollywood (Spear) and Sweet Dreams (Sleeper hold)

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.): Not in this character but…

(It seemed as if the obstacles were stacked against Ted higher than ever. He had defeated every single person that management had placed in his path, but pay per view after pay per view, match after match he was overlooked for a WWF championship shot. Finally after months of battling his heart out for the best of the company he was being rewarded, he was getting a shot at the prestigious championship that had eluded him for far too long. Even now, with his championship shot scheduled to begin in just a matter of minutes, the odds were stacked against him. Not only would his match be contested against three other people, it would also take place in a steel cage laced with barbed wire. Ted was no coward but he could not fathom why Max Ripper would choose to take one of the most demonic structures in this industry and add another unforgiving element to it. He was all for inflicting pain on the Shizz as much as Ripper was, but Ted knew that Shizz would just play off a loss in a gimmick match like this. If those hurdles weren’t enough for Ted there was more, an unexpected visit from John Black earlier in the night resulted in some soreness and minor wounds for Ted. With all these things going against Ted he could have easily complained, he could have marched into Christopher McMichaels’s office and demand that he not compete tonight, and he would’ve a year ago, but Ted was no longer that person. Ted did not believe that it was chance this championship shot came at WWF Collision Course, no he knew it was fate. He didn’t remove himself from competition tonight because he knew it was his destiny to win. Everyman in that match except Ted was a former WWF Champion. Max Ripper, Lord Vycious, and Max Knight had all held the top title at least one time. They had all had their time to shine and now it was Ted’s turn, his career had come full circle and as he reflected to himself in his destroyed locker room he understood this.)

Ted: “It is finally time for me to become the WWF Champion. My career in this company has come full circle, and now it’s time to win the big prize. I turned my back and beat down Sheamus and Alex Riley, and now John Black has done the same to me. Riley has gone on to have a successful career in the WWE and Sheamus is now a former WWF Champion. Using that logic this attack on my by John should help propel me to the next level, being a world champion.”

(Ted looks inside the metal locker to the left of him and sees a promotional poster for Collision Course hanging inside it. He doesn’t get any farther than the flashy red title, and just starts to utter it under his breath.)

Ted: (Quietly) “Collision Course…Collision Course…Collision Course.”

(Suddenly a light bulb goes off in Ted’s head and he realizes the convoluted past of this particular pay per view. Last year’s Collision Course was supposed to be a major turning point for both the PWA and Ted’s career, but sadly it never happened. As the PWA struggled with financial hardship the status of the pay per view and the company was covered with a shroud of uncertainty, until Shane McMahon purchased the company and rebranded it as the WWF.)

Ted: “Ahh now I remember why Collision Course means so much to me. PWA’s Collision Course was the first time I had ever earned a shot at the top championship. Zach Bronko and myself had battled it out in a ladder match with immense stipulations a few weeks before the pay per view. Zach had retained his International championship and won my North American championship, but I had earned the right to be entered in the 6 man PWA Championship match. Unfortunately I don’t think that match ever took place with all the chaos that happened. If I remember correctly, I think that was even when that big faction war was going on. Wow, things sure have changed around here.”

(As the memories of last year’s pay per view rush back to Ted, he also begins to start reflecting on his other opportunities since then.)

Ted: “Actually now that I think about it, I don’t know if I ever got a WWF Championship shot since then. Surely I’ve earned one, but I cannot think of taking place in any match with it on the line. But none of that matters once I walk through that curtain and enter that steel cage. Because tonight I’m going to do what I should have done a year ago, I’m going to win the WWF Championship, and my career is going to go full circle.”

(A serious and determined Ted DiBiase stands up and stares at the Collision Course poster. He crinkles it up into a ball and throws it into the trash can as he leaves the locker room.)
How often Can you RP?: Every week

Breh, you've got to post this in the roster section. The staff don't post the bios anymore.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Name: Malcolm O' Neil

Nickname: The Freedom Fighter

Ring Name: Malcolm O' Neil

Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Heel

Hometown (Billed From): Compton, California

Height: 6'3

Weight: 238 Pounds

8x10_Pope_DAngelo_Dinero.jpg

Gimmick Description (Be Detailed!): Malcolm O' Neil is an african american striving to become an activist and change the world. However, he looks down on other races because he feels as if they look down on him. O' Neil feels, the fact that he is african american has held him back in this world. He grew up on the streets of Compton, California, and struggled with a rough childhood. He ended up in prison for two years and decided to become a professional wrestler after his release. Malcolm O' Neil wants to make a difference in ACW and teach ACW through his actions that his race has nothing to do with how good he truly is in and out of the ring.

How often Can you RP?: As often as needed

Ring Attire: Same as the Pope D' Angelo Dinero, wearing the spandex trunks, knee pads, boots, and elbow pads. Mostly wears black.

Entrance Attire (if different from ring attire): Same as the Pope, once again. Glasses, necklases, black gloves, and a black coat.

Entrance Theme: [video=youtube;3xPqiBd_xIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xPqiBd_xIw[/video]

Entrance Description: Malcolm O' Neil's music floods the PA system and he steps through the curtains, hearing a roar of boo's from the fans. He walks down the entrance ramp, taunting and threatening fans at ringside. O' Neil climbs up the steel steps and gets in the ring, removing his entrance attire. He warms up for his match as he awaits his opponenet.

Move Set
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Technician

Top Ten Most Used Moves
1. Snap Suplex
2. Chest Chop
3. Spinebuster
4. Suicide Dive
5. Northern Lights Suplex
6. Cross Armbreaker
7. Dropkick
8. Elbow Drop from the top rope
9. European Uppercut
10. Belly to Belly Suplex

Two Signature Moves:
1. T-Bone Suplex
2. Reality Check

Two Finishing Moves:
1. The Peacemaker (Texas Cloverleaf)
2. No Chance (Code Breaker)

Pete

Reaction score
^Post that as a topic in the Roster section TWA. And welcome back! :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Name: Andrew Styles

Nickname: The Sensational One

Ring Name: Andrew Styles

Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Face

Hometown (Billed From): Melbourne, Australia

Height: 6'3

Weight: 238 Pounds

never_back_down_2008_4428_poster.jpg

Gimmick Description (Be Detailed!): Andrew Styles is one of those sociable guys, always trying to break-through something, never backs down from a challenge. Hailing from Melbourne, recent issues that he's dealt with finds him here in ACW.

How often Can you RP?: As often as needed

Ring Attire: Dark Blue Tights with an Orange Dragon on the left side.

Entrance Attire (if different from ring attire): Same as above.

Entrance Theme:

<em>[video=youtube;LegW8B3_fZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LegW8B3_fZQ[/video]

Entrance Description: 'Here comes The Power' begins playing as Andrew Styles come from behind the curtain with his back facing the audience as he raises his left arm before spinning around as he rushes into the ring as he gets on the corner turnbuckle and poses.

Move Set
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Technician/High Flyer

Top Ten Most Used Moves
1. Double Underhook Suplex
2. Springboard Reverse Hurricana
3. Spinebuster
4. Suicide Dive
5. Enzurigi
6. Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker
7. Dropkick
8. Crossbody
9. Russian Legsweep
10. STO

Two Signature Moves:
1. Double Underhook into a Powerbomb
2. Ghetto Stomp

Two Finishing Moves:
1. Sensational Style (TKO)
2. Channel 4 (Haas of Pain)

Andy

Reaction score
I like this character more than the other two, but anyway, you should post this in the roster section. I don't know why people keep posting ish here. I mean, it's not like the staff have to approve you at this point. As long as you've stated it in the Revamp topic.

The_King

Reaction score
I like this character more than the other two, but anyway, you should post this in the roster section. I don't know why people keep posting ish here. I mean, it's not like the staff have to approve you at this point. As long as you've stated it in the Revamp topic.
Actually, as it says in the first post, we want people to post their application in here. That way, we don't have all these roster pages for people who only RPed for a week or two and bolted (cluttering the roster forum). After 2-4 weeks of active RPing, then we'll put up a roster page because we know the RPer is pretty reliable at that point.

Andy

Reaction score
Actually, as it says in the first post, we want people to post their application in here. That way, we don't have all these roster pages for people who only RPed for a week or two and bolted (cluttering the roster forum). After 2-4 weeks of active RPing, then we'll put up a roster page because we know the RPer is pretty reliable at that point.

I realize that it says that, but such statements were already made in the revamp. Pretty sure everyone who's going to be a part of the fed with a character has posted in there. Has that been cleaned out yet anyway?

The_King

Reaction score
I realize that it says that, but such statements were already made in the revamp. Pretty sure everyone who's going to be a part of the fed with a character has posted in there. Has that been cleaned out yet anyway?
People did post that they planned to RP but that doesn't prove they will actively RP. It's just a precaution so the forum doesn't get cluttered. I appreciate you trying to help, but we're continuing with this system for now.
Roster clean ups will happen twice a month. It's on my list for this week, but we kinda' have more important issues like trying to keep this fed running after a harsh last week and starting to plan out next month.
Finally, please don't post in this thread unless you are signing up a new character. I really don't want to spam this thread up with stupid arguments and off topic questions.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Thanks man. Am I free to post in the interactive section?

Pete

Reaction score
Absolutely. Meanwhile, you will get your debut on the next Adrenaline, sometime later this week or early next week.

CoreyCZ

Reaction score
Singles Application
Background Information
Name: Adam Stryker
Nickname: Your Next Worst Nightmare, Mayhem Maker
Ring Name: Adam Stryker
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Tweener
Hometown (Billed From): Los Angeles, California
Height: 6'1
Weight: 199lb
images

Gimmick Description (Be Detailed!): Talented young man, who has serious anger management issues. Eventhough he 'snaps' often, he is very intelligent, which makes him even more unpredictable. He has signature catchphrase, when he ends his promos with sentence "My name is Adam Stryker and I'm Your Next Worst Nightmare". When he wants to seed fear in his opponents or the audience, he starts to whisper in a very scary way.
How often Can you RP?: One to three times a week

Ring Attire & Entrance
Ring Attire: Black wrestling boots, white tights, black elbow pads
Entrance Attire (if different from ring attire): Black wrestling boots, white tights, black t-shirt with "Your Next Worst Nightmare" written on it in white color, black elbow pads
Entrance Theme: Chelsea Grin - The Human Condition
Entrance Description: All the lights go off and when the singer yells for the first time (about 16 seconds into the song), they go on again and Stryker is standing on a ramp. He waits there for few second and then walks slowly to the ring. In the ring, he gets on one of the buckles, but just stares on the crowd for few seconds and does not do any pose.

Move Set
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Technical/Brawler

Top Ten Most Used Moves
1. Electric Chair Driver
2. Regal-Plex
3. Falcon Arrow
4. Inverted Atomic Drop followed by Discus Clothesline
5. Knee Trembler
6. Superkick
7. Exploder Suplex
8. Inverted DDT
9. Pop-up European Uppercut
10. Diving Headbutt

Two Signature Moves:
1. The Stryke (Striking Spear)
2. Sleeping Pill (Codebreaker)

Two Finishing Moves:
1. Whisper To Your Nightmares (Hangman's Clutch)
2. Clouds Over California (TKO)