ACW Adrenaline 13 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
BDC said:
Another option with Starrdom Nation is to have them screwed out of it by the returning Lunatics. BUT, I'm cool if you guys think what King has is better.
I forgot that we still need a match for LWO, my bad haha! We already have two run ins for the show (Summers/Banks if we roll with Starrdom Nation interfering and the main event with Syn), but we do need to tie the LWO with SN. Hmm, anyone have any ideas that aren't just run in interferences?

Prime said:
So opener no closer?
Yup! I've got the main event covered.

BDC

Reaction score
I forgot that we still need a match for LWO, my bad haha! We already have two run ins for the show (Summers/Banks if we roll with Starrdom Nation interfering and the main event with Syn), but we do need to tie the LWO with SN. Hmm, anyone have any ideas that aren't just run in interferences?

Yep, I'll have the LWO come put with lawn chairs and popcorn and after the match, we make fun of the 'city slickers' who couldn't get the job done. Robbie would probably mouth off about 'you want some'...and we challenge them for the PPV

ALSO...we need a segment having McHenry announce a new location for the PPV. (might get some boos out of that Yonkers crowd)

The_King

Reaction score
Yep, I'll have the LWO come put with lawn chairs and popcorn and after the match, we make fun of the 'city slickers' who couldn't get the job done. Robbie would probably mouth off about 'you want some'...and we challenge them for the PPV

ALSO...we need a segment having McHenry announce a new location for the PPV. (might get some boos out of that Yonkers crowd)
Both sound great! I'll try to get both of my matches up tonight. About to start reading RPs now.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'll have the announcement attached to my match along with something special.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Am I not writing the opening?

Guys I swear I'll write three matches next week or something I feel so bad.

The_King

Reaction score
Am I not writing the opening?

Guys I swear I'll write three matches next week or something I feel so bad.
Nope, still yours. Sorry about that, completely my fault. I horribly misworded that last post. If you can't do it though, I can cover!

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
It's cool, Prime.

King, what are your votes? John? I need to know who wins my matches, especially the singles one.

The_King

Reaction score
Here you go:
Dr. Frank Urwhich v. Jay Clement- Close one for me, but Chriss had a better story than KIF so I can overlook the writing issues.
Andrew Reynolds v. Toyota Chelios
Brandon Banks v. Dave Summers
Avalanche v. Multiplex
Asterisk/Trix v. Vance/Starr [No Comment]
Starrdom Nation v. The Bradleys
Eric Snow v. Zack Bronko

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
LOL I somehow missed KIF's RP...I actually like it just as well as Chriss's...oh well...guess Clemens wins anyway, his story WAS better.

Pete

Reaction score
Set up a potential Reynolds-Plex feud with my match. Maybe a Reynolds/Avalanche v Multiplex handicap at some point between SD and HG?

Also, um, Beedz? Great match and all, but shouldn't Avalanche have won when he put Multiplex through the FIRST table? #justsayin :p

BDC

Reaction score
I'd have to go back and read, but I don't think he actually put him through the table. Just got out of the way.

Pete

Reaction score
Here is the uncoded Handicap match. Someone please code it for me, as I'm far too sleepy to do so right now. Then go ahead and throw the results and card up.

Goodnight, folks.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ashley Sparxxx: The following is a non-title Tag Team contest, and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Boston, Massachussets, weighing in at 240 pounds, the "A-STAR", AARON ASTERISK!

Aaron comes out with much less flash than usual, soberly making his way down the ramp, almost absent-mindedly tapping hands as they present themselves. Much of the superstar's usual boisterousness is gone, possibly as a result of the car accident he has found himself involved in.

Martin Mays: Here is a young man who can't seem to catch a break. Not only does victory keep slipping through his fingers, but he also found himself in a rather serious car crash last week, and almost had his career ended altogether!

Kareem Ali: Well, he's here now, and he's had another shot. He should be grateful! I hope he says his prayers, 'cause he sure owes the big guy one!

For once, Martin Mays agrees, as Asterisk finishes his entrance and stands in the ring, waiting for his tag team partner.

Soon, the PA comes alive again, the first chords of "Ignition" prompting an earth-shaking reaction from the crowd. The cameramen, as usual, prove adept at homing in on signs with readings such as "SNEAKT TRIX", "NICKY LOVES NICKY" and "DON'T BE PICKY, GO WITH NICKY". Some of these catch the young wrestler's eye, and he mugs for the camera, exaggerating his surprise.

Ashley Sparxxx: And his partner, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 180 pounds, he is the ACW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, NICKY TRIX!

Trix continues to bask in the adoration of the fans, which does not stop until ACW's top babyface has leapt over the ropes and taken to the centre of the mat, where he stands alongside Aaron, talking strategy. Suddenly, an improptu chant starts, making the fan favourite smile:

Crowd: NI-CKY! NI-CKY! NI-CKY!

Martin Mays: The crowd firmly behind our Champion here tonight, but he'll have to be on his toes, against two very vaiid opponents!

The first of those opponents soon appear, making his presence heard through the sound of glass breaking, followed by the first few bars of "Back In The Saddle", by Aerosmith.

Ashley Sparxxx: And introducing their opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 235 pounds, "THE LEVIATHAN", ABRAM VANCE!

Martin Mays: Here's someone both men will want to have a word with. Asterisk, in particular, saw Vance steal a win away from him last week, with his angle-playing shenanigans, and is getting his chance for revenge here tonight!

Kareem Ali: I hope the old dog steps aside and leaves the dirty work to the pretty boy! Otherwise, who knows, he might break something!

Martin Mays: I'll have you know that Vance is a very capable athlete. A cad, but a very capable athlete!

Just as Mays is trying to defend Abram, the theme song for the fourth and final contestant comes on the Titantron.

Ashley Sparxxx: And his partner, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at...

The ring announcer never finishes her spiel; for out onto the platform has stepped Stevie Starr. Instead of his ring attire, however, the superstar wears a nicely cut blue blazer, grey slacks and a tailored white shirt, along with his trademark sunglasses and cocky smirk. As Vance looks towards him questioningly, simultaneously beckoning him into the ring, Stevie brings a microphone to his lips and spits:

Stevie Starr: I'm not going down there with you, you old fart! You make me sick. All of you make me sick. I don't need this match! I'm on the fast track to success already!

The crowd seem to disapprove of these words, and begin to rain hate down on Stevie, who literally grins and bears it.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Crowd: AAAASS-HOOOOLE! AAAASS-HOOOOLE!

The movie star, however, just ignores the taunts, turning on his heel and disappearing back through the curtain.

Martin Mays: Well...! With friends like these!

Kareem Ali: I think the guy had class, Mays! He don't need none o' these fools, and he told 'em so! No bullshit!

Martin Mays: "Class"?! It was despicable! Even Vance does not deserve this!

Kareem Ali: Calm your britches, son. Geez...

Martin Mays: As it is, it appears we have a handicap match, and it's Nicky Trix starting us off here, against Vance!

As soon as the bell rings, Abram goes after Nicky's leg, aiming a kick at it that the Champion dodges. Frustrated, the older man tries another, only to have the little face dance out of the way yet again. This time, Nicky completes his evasion with a flourish and a little taunt, making the crowd pop and Abram rage.

Crowd: OOOHHHH!

Undeterred, Vance feigns another kick to the knee; then, as Trix dodges to his right (Vance's left), the old dog leaps off and brings his other leg to the side of Trix's head!

Crowd: OOOOH!

Martin Mays: Gigantic impact there from Vance, thinking on his toes! Can he capitalize?

The veteran certainly tries as much, quickly getting on top of the fallen Nicky for the Camel Clutch. He successfully locks in the move, and the babyface immediately starts to squirm in pain, desperately reaching for something, anything! He can't find the ropes, but he does find the hand of his partner, Asterisk, who immediately leaps onto the turnbuckle and launches into a seated Senton, breaking Vance's hold on his team-mate!

As a grateful Nicky regroups in the corner, Asterisk lets all his frustrations loose on Vance, nailing him with punch after punch as he sits on his head. This flurry, however, only lasts a few seconds, as the older man authoritatively shakes the young punk off. He starts to get up but, correctly predicting a rush attack from Asterisk, stays down and applies a drop toe hold. He then begins to work the younger man's ankle with a vicious-looking Ankle Lock, which has Aaron yelling in pain.

Kareem Ali: Apparently, the Ankle Lock turns grown men into little girls...

Martin Mays: I'd like to see you go through what he's going through right now!

Kareem Ali: Pfff...that's nothin'! Try gettin' shot!

As the two announcers discuss, Aaron has reached the ropes, breaking the hold. Not wasting a moment, he turns around and swings his other leg into Vance's face, catching him across the nose. As the older superstar reels back, bleeding, Asterisk nips up, his ankle feeling the impact. Knowing he must waste no time, he limps across to Vance, hits him with a big clothesline, then tags in Nicky.

Much like Asterisk in the previous tag, the International Champion wastes no time in leaping to the top rope,

Martin Mays: Uh-oh...this may be an early one here..."What Goes Up..."!!

The move connects, and Trix goes for the pin!

ONE...

TWO...

Kickout by Vance!

Martin Mays: Well...guess there's some fight still left in the old dog!

Vance has kicked out with authority, and gone after Nicky's leg once again. This time, it's the little cruiserweight who finds himself in an ankle lock.

Kareem Ali: Vance showing his intelligence here, continuin' to work on that leg...A lame prey is easier to catch! He wants Trix to be lame come Striking Distance. Well, Trix is ALWAYS lame, but you know what I mean!

Martin Mays: Not funny. And this Yonkers crowd begs to disagree with you.

Crowd: LET'S-GO-NI-CKY!

Kareem Ali: Pfff...bunch'a sheep...!

With the encouragement of the fans, Trix finds it in him to make one final effort, and manages to lunge forward far enough to grab the ropes. Vance keeps the hold locked on as long as he can, but eventually does have to let Trix go. He bends down to pick the smaller wrestler up, but is surprised by a backhand to the face! Nicky quickly follows up with some chops, then flings himself at the ropes on the opposite side. Keeping low, to prevent any eventuality, he slides under Vance's legs and pops up behind his back, hitting him with a dropkick from behind!

Martin Mays: Great agility there from our International Champion! But he needs to tag in Asterisk!

Nicky realizes this, and tags in his partner, who yet again takes to the top turnbuckle, looking to fly. Seconds later, he has connected with the "FULL MARKS" onto the worn-down Vance!

Martin Mays: Well, and these two seem to be looking to wear Vance down with high-flying moves! It seems to be working, despite the fact that Vance has been targeting legs all night!

Kareem Ali: Listen, Mays, these kids may be boring goody-two-shoes, but they're younger, faster, more agile, in better physical condition and, as far as I know, not taking anything.It's only natural, what's happening here!

Just as Ali is saying this, Vance reverses the momentum with a right hook to Aaron's eye. The young wrestler reels and stumbles about for a second, which Vance profits from to hit him with a brutal superkick!

Crowd: OOOOH!

Vance is about to drop down for the pin, but suddenly, some movement in the ramp area distracts him. The crowd gasps as Dave Summers and Brandon Banks come out, dragging behind them a lifeless body in blue suede and grey cotton: none other than Vance's AWOL partner, Stevie Starr. They march solemnly down the ramp with their quarry, as the older wrestler looks on, astonished.

Nicky, however, does not let the proceedings distract him: he stoops down and taps the fallen Aaron's arm, blind-tagging himself in. Then, he climbs to the top rope, and patiently waits for Vance to turn back around. Once he does, remembering he needs to pin, he gets hit full force with another "What Comes Up!"

Kareem Ali: Look at THIS sneaky li'l bastard!

At the same time Nicky hits his finisher for the second time, Banks and Summers are rolling the lifeless Stevie Starr onto the mat, and placing it right next to Aaron. As the referee drops down for the three-count for Trix over Vance, Asterisk drags himself over Starr and hooks the leg, making for a nice double-pin for the face team!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!!

Bell: DING DING DING!

Ashley Sparxxx: Here are your winners, the team of Aaron Asterisk, and Nicky Trix!

Kareem Ali: Hey! No fair! They stole the win!

Martin Mays: What goes around comes around, Ali! This was a nice bit of poetic justice!

Kareem Ali: Poetic my ass! Banks and Summers did all the dirty work!

Martin Mays: Be that as it may, a nice win for the fan-favourite team here, as we head into Striking Distance!

The match ends with a close up of the two faces congratulating each other and smiling, as the shot fades to black.

The_King

Reaction score
My matches are done. I gotta’ run, but we still need this for the show to be complete:
Opener (If I get back tonight and Prime hasn’t done it because of the confusion I caused- sorry again- I’ll cover)
Angel Promo (I’d do it, but I know nothing about the character)
Pete’s Coded Match