ACW Adrenaline 10: Rippercussion vs The Bradley Boys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Fourth Bout: A precursor to the First ever ACW TAG TITLES
Match Type: Tag Team
Stipulation:
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (1 RP Cap per team)
Rippercussion vs The Bradley Boys
with WISECRACK on commentary​

If you are not in this match, don't post in this thread. If you are in this match, don't spam it up with OOC talk.
Only one rp cap per team with the deadline being May 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Show will be up by Monday the 28th / Good Luck!

Ben

Reaction score
It's a warm summer night, a few days after the latest episode of Adreniline. The Bradley Boys, Billy and Leroy are walking through the parking lot of there hotel room. Both men are dressed up by redneck standards, and are each drinking a 24 OZ can of Coors as they make there way through the parking lot. Finally they make there way to there truck, which they just bought with there signing bonus from joining ACW. They consider it new, but it's actually a 98 Ford Ranger, which is old to most but the nicest car the boys have ever owned.

Billy: This hyar is one fine vehicle brother, ah reckon yo' an' me is officially on high roller status now.

Leroy: Nothin' like a bran' noo Fo'd 4x4, plus we got one hell of a deal on it brother

Both of the brothers take a seat on the back of the truck as they admire there new purchase. They both take swigs off there beers, finishing the cans as they throw the empties in the back of the truck and take another step back.

Leroy: Thet hit th' spot thar brother, nothin' like a cold beer befo'e a nice meal at a fancy restaurant.

Billy: Fo' sho'nuff. We got a noo truck, cold beers an' a pocket full of cash life doesn't git much better than this.

Leroy: Looks like yo' gotcher se'f a fancy noo outfit also Billy. ah ain't evah see yo' whar thet tank top befo'e an' them look like some noo sho'ts.

Billy: Yo' knows it brother ah went down t'th' Wallmart today an' went on a spendin' spree. Got mahse'f a noo pair of shoes t'they call them crocks up hyar, so ah jest had t'have them, dawgone it.

Leroy: Brother yo' sh'd of woke me up, yo' knows ah need some noo clo'es. ah's down t'2 shirts an' one pair of sho'ts

Billy: Yer old bag of bones yo' whar still sleepin' as thar was no wakin' yo' up. Now less stop flappin' gums hyar an' git gwine ah's hungry.

The boys get off the back of the truck and make there way to the front, Billy takes the wheel and Leroy gets in to the passenger seat as they start the truck and make there way out of the parking lot, doing a burnout before entering the main road. Leroy is playing with the radio, when finally a song comes on the air, that catches both there attention as both of the boys look at each other with smiles across there face.

[video=youtube;wMNiGS9tO5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMNiGS9tO5Y[/video]

The boys begin to rap the lyrics, alternating there favorite lines to the song as apparantly there not just fans of country but also enjoy rap.

Leroy: ah need a Winn Dixie grocery bag full of money right now t'th' VIP seckshun

Billy: Eff'n yo' got money, an' yo' knows it

Leroy: Take it out yer pocket an' show it

Billy: It hoof it 1 fo' th' money, 2 fo' th' show

Leroy: Now clap yer han's eff'n yo' got a bankroll

Billy and Leroy: Yeah it's Yo'ng Wayne on them hoes ....AKA Mr. Make it rain on them hoes ........Yeah yo'ng Wayne on them hoes

The sound comes to a end, as both the boys seem to be really fired up as that was one of there favorite songs, they pull in the parking lot of there destination and turn off the car.

Leroy: ah told th' fellas in th' back thet we liked us some Lil Wayne an' they looked at me like ah was crazy.

Billy: Brother thass called stereotypin', they reckon thet jest cuz we is fum th' south thet we only like country an' doesn't like th' popular negro moosic. They fo'git thet Wayne is kin t'our homelan', fella comes fum Noo Orleans.

The boys make there way out of the car and up the side walk to the front part of the resturant. Leroy stops Billy before they make there way inside.

Leroy: Brother ah doesn't reckon ah dressed up inough ah ain't nevah been ennywhar this hyar fancy. Figger ah sh'd of wo'e mah button shirt an' mah nice boots.

Billy: Yer fine brother, ain't no one a-gonna pay no attenshun t'yo', especially wif me lookin' so fine wif mah noo wardrobe.

Leroy takes a deep breath as he appears to be nervous as Billy pats him on the back and gives him a slight shove towards the front door. The scene ends with both the boys walking into the local Applebee's together.

Pete

Reaction score
It is the last couple of hours before the start of Episode 10 of ACW Adrenaline, and the Mayfield Community Center is rife with activity. Technical crew members jog back and forth, caterers set up their tables, and, outside, a queue is already beginning to form, as a cluster of ACW faithfuls wait impatiently for the ticket officers to start allowing people through. Off to the side, near a service entrance, another gaggle of fans cranes their necks to keep an eye on any incoming superstars that may be willing to give them an autograph, but are met only by heavy-lifting crew members, who politely but firmly shoo them out of the way, as they carry big crates into the building.

Oblivious to all this,
Darren Pesinger – one half of the fast-rising tag team known as RipperCussions – leans up against the front desk of the community centre, flashing his most winning smile at the young blonde sitting behind it:

Darren Pesinger: How’s it goin’, Tammy?

The girl smiles back, a little self-consciously, as she replies:

Tammy: Not bad, and you?

The cowboy motions to reply, but Tammy cuts across, perking up significantly as she remembers something:

Tammy: Hey, I have my friend’s birthday party this weekend, you wanna go shopping with me, and help me pick out a dress?

Darren frowns uncertainly, unsure about the nature of this request:

Darren Pesinger: Sure…I guess…but why d’you think I’d be good for that?

The receptionist grins condescendingly, as if explaining an obvious fact to a clueless child:

Tammy: Well, DUH! You gay guys are supposed to be *awesome* at that, aren’t you?

The cowboy’s first reaction is to gasp, the words coming out of his mouth before he can help it:

Darren Pesinger: I’M NOT…

Then, he checks himself, seeing the advantages in his current position. Clearing his throat, in an attempt to mask his outburst, he immediately tries to regain composure:

Darren Pesinger: Sure…sure, we can go. It should be fun.

Tammy smiles brightly, holding out her hand for a high-five:

Tammy: Thanks! You’re the best! High-five!

Darren slaps the girl’s hand absently, but clearly looks preoccupied with her words from before. When, after a moment, he spots his partner, Jack Ripper, pacing briskly up the hallway towards him, he grabs him by the arm, somewhat roughly, and hisses in his ear:

Darren Pesinger: I’m a queer now on ‘count a’ you!

Jack looks genuinely surprised, staring at his partner agog:

Jack Ripper: Really?! You came out?

Darren nearly leaps back in horrified shock:

Darren Pesinger: HELL NO! Are you dumb or somethin’? I was talkin’ ‘bout that stunt you pulled last week. On ‘count a’ that shit, now all the chicks think I’m queer!

Hearing this, Jack ’s expression changes to one of genuine apology:

Jack Ripper: Oh, Darren, I’m *sorry*…!

The cowboy shrugs:

Darren Pesinger: Nev’mind, ‘s all good. I just scored a date off a’that. But we gotta make it clear, bud. *You’re* the queer, not me.

Jack Ripper: I agree. It’s not fair to you. I never meant for it to come across that way, you know that, right?

Pesinger nods, and the matter seems to be settled, at least for the time being. In an attempt to prevent an uncomfortable silence from settling in, Jack then chirpily changes the subject:

Jack Ripper: So…what about these guys we’re fighting, huh? You’re bound to get along with them!

Darren frowns:

Darren Pesinger: How d'you mean?

Jack Ripper: Well, they’re from Louisiana. You’re from Georgia. You know…you all speak Southern.

Darren has a loud scream of laughter at this comment, but before he can reply to his partner, the duo bump into the very subject of their conversation: their opponents for the night, the Bradley Boys. Billy and Leroy push themselves off the catering table they’d been leaning against and stroll over to the two smaller wrestlers, eyeing them appraisingly:

Billy Bradley: Well, well, well, Leroy…if t’ain’t our Southern brotha’! Lemme ask ya, bud, how come a good ol’ Southern boy such as y’self goes around bein’ all friendly with tha’ thurr queer?

Billy jerks his head towards Jack, who dismisses the redneck’s comment for the ignorant display of bigotry it is, and doesn’t deign it with a reply. Darren, however, is not so collected, and takes one step forward heatedly:

Darren Pesinger: Lay off a’him, partner! He’s my buddy!

Billy guffaws:

Billy Bradley: Ah’ll bet ‘e is...

Then, off-handedly:

Billy Bradley: Guess it’s true wha’ folk’s been sayin’ ‘bout you bein’ a queer too, huh?

Seeing Darren’s blood is starting to boil, Jack leans forward to grab his partner’s arm, attempting to soothe him. Pesinger shakes his hand off angrily, but the gesture does not go unnoticed to Leroy Bradley, who guffaws:

Leroy Bradley: Lookit the queer gettin’ all frisky with ‘im! If'n t'ain’t the durn’dest thang!

Billy turns to his brother, pretending to apply reason, his mocking grin giving away his game:

Billy Bradley: Leave it, Leroy. What’s it ta us anyhows? Ain’t us gon’ have ta answer ta Satan when we go ta Hell!

Hearing this, Darren lunges forward again, ready to explode at the rednecks. This time, however, Ripper succeeds in grabbing him by the arm before he can do so, muttering in his ear:

Jack Ripper: Save it for the ring, Darren…

Hearing this, the two brothers once again give their opponents a mocking glance, beginning to step away to signal the discussion is over.

Billy Bradley: Yeah, you lissen to yer butt buddy, boy! Save it for tha ring. We’s gon’ finish this out thurr!

With this, the two rednecks brush past their opponents, heading back towards their locker rooms. As they disappear down the hall, however, Leroy Bradley turns around once more to deliver a final taunt:

Leroy Bradley: See ya in tha ring, ya homos!

Then, nudged sternly by his brother, he turns back the right way and continues to walk down the hall. As for RipperCussions, they are left to exchange a fleeting look and a shrug, doing their best to calm down before setting out towards their own locker room.

Last edited: