Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I miss when you could have a game system for like a sega for about 7-8 years straight without no problems. Seems the more advanced the video game stuff becomes the easier it can crash.

Are you talking about the Genesis/Megadrive?

Yeah, it'd nice to own a gaming system that never ever breaks down, something of a rarity these days. PC's rarely break down, provided they're well maintained.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Genesis is the one I always had. Had the same one for so long until I gave it to my cousin. Same with my N64.

The Flash

Reaction score
I even have an Atari, which was my Dad's when he was little and it still works and they had less technology back then. It's just baffling with all the new technology these days that they can't make a system that lasts for years and years like the Atari, NES, SNES, Genesis, etc.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You know the thing is probably because if you have to rebuy one then well that's another 300 or something bucks for them so it's kind of a scam.

The Flash

Reaction score
With Playstation, They require you to have a copy of the receipt in order to get free repair which sucked for me the first time my PS3 crashed. I looked all over my house trying to find that receipt cause i'll be damned if i'm paying for a defective system to get repaired, i had only had it like 3 months. I ended up finding the receipt and it was in the last place i ever thought i'd look. Somehow it ended up underneath my bed :lol:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
In my case since it got sent and brought by ups idk if I'd get a free repair but I do have a 2 year warranty on it. Just wouldn't want to get a totally new system for the simple fact I'd lose all my data. Part of why I miss memory cards somewhat.

The Flash

Reaction score
I lost all my data when my first PS3 crashed, i was so pissed because i had just gotten to the final boss on Condemned II : Bloodshot, which took me forever to get there, to the point that i had to resort to Youtube walkthroughs to help me get through it, The game froze up and the system crashed right when i was at the final part of the game :no:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Screw that I would have been done with that game if I had to start all the way back over.

The Flash

Reaction score
Yea, i did'nt restart it. It took me 2 months to get to the end of it, and the boss was like impossible anyways.

Reid

Reaction score
Hope i didn't just watch my last Sacramento Kings game.

Kylie

Reaction score
Best way to get me from fine and happy to stressed and pissed off in under a minute? Have the company that are "helping" (although I'm not believing that at the moment) me with my finances tell me that they can't pay my rent until the 19th when it's due on the 9th of every month. Then as soon as I'm off the phone with them, have my property agent ring me up asking where my rent is and I risk being evicted if it's not paid. :suicide:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Talk about getting jerked around. Really hope you don't end up getting kicked out.

Reaction score
My advice to you Kylie is to dump the company and pay your shit yourself.

If you do get evicted or shit happens, you have grounds for compensation against the company for failing to represent you properly.

The Flash

Reaction score
Best way to get me from fine and happy to stressed and pissed off in under a minute? Have the company that are "helping" (although I'm not believing that at the moment) me with my finances tell me that they can't pay my rent until the 19th when it's due on the 9th of every month. Then as soon as I'm off the phone with them, have my property agent ring me up asking where my rent is and I risk being evicted if it's not paid. :suicide:

That sucks, i hope everything gets straightened out.