Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Ashley theme why :(

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I'm surprised you did'nt send me a request to fight on MK a couple nights ago, seen you were online.

I must not have seen you, but either way, my online has been working really oddly lately. Except on the rarest of occasions, in the last week or so, the online play (not the game itself, just the online aspect) has been denying me the ability to use Kratos or any of the DLC kostumes, and any time that happens, I can't seem to go through to playing the actual match. It always seems to desyncronize on me before the match gets started. It only goes through on the rare occasion it works right. I do need to try again though to see if it's back to normal. Has this happened to you?

Either way, I'll get online now. You come on and we'll see if we can get a few matches going.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Hmmm, looks like it's completely back to normal now. Good stuff.

EDIT ~ It just fucked up again. :fp: Ok, that does it, I'm done with online play in this game.

The Flash

Reaction score
I think theres something wrong with the whole network, I got knocked off twice and when i was on, my games were moving slow and freezing

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Luckily I haven't ran into much online issues today when it comes to PSN, but then again I wasn't on there too long.

The Flash

Reaction score
I downloaded the Klassic MK Attires and it said the Klassic Fatalities were to come with it, I just assumed they'd be added to the move lists of Scorpion, Sub Zero and Ermac but no, i had to look them up. Does'nt really make sense and Scorpion's "Toasty" fatality is a bitch to pull off, i hate fatalities that involve having to jump.

The Flash

Reaction score
Should know i gave up on changing my usertitle, it just changes back to "Senior Member" an hour later lol

Reid

Reaction score
I like about half of the musicians in your favorites list.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I downloaded the Klassic MK Attires and it said the Klassic Fatalities were to come with it, I just assumed they'd be added to the move lists of Scorpion, Sub Zero and Reptile but no, i had to look them up. Does'nt really make sense and Scorpion's "Toasty" fatality is a bitch to pull off, i hate fatalities that involve having to jump.

Toasty is easy as HELL to pull off. You must suck at fatalities, it's one of the easiest fatalities in the entire game. Just hold down block while you do it and let the block button go when you're done the input.

Or if that's too hard for you for whatever reason, without holding the block button, press down, up, up, and by the time you finish the last up, Scorpion will still be in the air...as soon as he lands, note...as soon as he LANDS, don't press it while he's still in the air, then press triangle and I guarantee the Fatality will connect. Make sure you have the right range too, you have to be further than sweep distance. I think the distance it says is sweep but that's wrong, you have to be like a quarter of the screen away from the opponent.