Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
My absolute favourites are Lita and Mickie. But I'm also a big fan of Trish, Victoria, Beth and Natalya. And also love watching Gail Kim, Michelle McCool and even Layla (her ring skills are growing on me little by little).

Can't stand Kelly (if you couldn't already tell), Alicia Fox (something about her just annoys the hell out of me) and The Bellas.
You couldn't have chose two better women to be your absolute favourites :tardsmile:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Indeed. Shame about most of your other choices :p

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
All of them bar Nattie & Beth :lmao

The Flash

Reaction score
Well I can't help that you have flaws in some of your tastes. :p Which ones in particular out of interest?

Yeah I try and keep things subtle. :p

Soon enough, you'll see the light and realize that Kelly is talented ;)

Kylie

Reaction score
All of them bar Nattie & Beth :lmao

:lol: That's....well a lot. Not a Trish Stratus fan at all?

Soon enough, you'll see the light and realize that Kelly is talented ;)

The only time I'll see the light is when I read "WWE has comes to terms with the release of Kelly Kelly. WWE wishes her well in her future endeavours". :p

The Flash

Reaction score
I doubt that'll happen. She's too important to the division, That would be like WWE releasing Cena or Orton :side:

Kylie

Reaction score
Wait.....did you just compate Kelly to Cena and Orton????

I swear you are so lucky you're in another country. If you were in Australia I'd find you just so I can smack you one for that comment. :lol:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
:lol: That's....well a lot. Not a Trish Stratus fan at all?
It's not that I don't like her per se, it just annoys me how she's just held on such a high pedestal. I'm not denying she didn't have her talents, I just felt she was pretty much an average talent that benefited massively from being around in the business at a time when it was booming and being booked in big storylines etc. I truly believe that many of the Divas since her could have done what she did if they were given that role. The most annoying thing though is people that say if she was starting out in todays product, she would still be as succesfull which I find truly ridiculous. I guess she is kinda like the whole Rock/Austin rivalry, you were either a Rock fan, or you were an Austin fan. Your either a Trish fan, or your a Lita fan and I was always a Rock & Lita fan lol. Yeah, rant over :lmao

Kylie

Reaction score
That's a fair call. I think to come from where she started to how she finished is a massive effort though, but the same can be said for quite a few divas. I guess her popularity and marketability is the reason behind her being on that pedistal you're referring to. I don't think it's easy to compare how she would be today though. Two different times which makes it near impossible to say how successful she'd be at the moment. Same goes with really any diva from 10 years ago compared to now.

Oh and I was always an Austin fan and never a fan of The Rock. :p

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
It's not that I don't like her per se, it just annoys me how she's just held on such a high pedestal. I'm not denying she didn't have her talents, I just felt she was pretty much an average talent that benefited massively from being around in the business at a time when it was booming and being booked in big storylines etc. I truly believe that many of the Divas since her could have done what she did if they were given that role. The most annoying thing though is people that say if she was starting out in todays product, she would still be as succesfull which I find truly ridiculous. I guess she is kinda like the whole Rock/Austin rivalry, you were either a Rock fan, or you were an Austin fan. Your either a Trish fan, or your a Lita fan and I was always a Rock & Lita fan lol. Yeah, rant over :lmao

All of that is complete and utter BS. I was always a fan of all 4. Sure I was a bigger fan of Lita and Rock but it didn't hold my mind to thinking that Austin and Trish were below Rock and Lita by any means.

Kylie

Reaction score
I think what he means is that when they feuded, fans would either go for one or the other, not necessarily both.