Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
^^ Spammer. :p

That's not good about the alcohol lol. I'm doing fine myself.

I know, but with computers crashing and dealing with idiots today I've had enough lol. :eek: Glad you're going well.

Reaction score
100 posts and Kelly still sucks.

I'm alright Kylie, busy with uni work again though. And having issues with women (but what else is new lol)

You?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Is trying to take over hotrod's spot for biggest Kelly fan

Kylie

Reaction score
100 posts and Kelly still sucks.

I'm alright Kylie, busy with uni work again though. And having issues with women (but what else is new lol)

You?

Couldn't agree more. :p

I forgot uni started back up again. This your last year? I can understand that, I've been having guy troubles for a couple of months now so I can sympathise. You know where to find me if you need to vent, but I hope it all works out for you. :eek:

Kylie and I both disagree with that :no:

Hey leave me out of this!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lmao @sxe, wish they would have given Kelly's current push to someone else like AJ or Naomi who need to be on the roster.

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. :p

I forgot uni started back up again. This your last year? I can understand that, I've been having guy troubles for a couple of months now so I can sympathise. You know where to find me if you need to vent, but I hope it all works out for you. :eek:

Hey leave me out of this!

Yep, final year. Pumped for a big one. Cheers, but I don't think this one will work itself out :eek:

:lmao @sxe, wish they would have given Kelly's current push to someone else like AJ or Naomi who need to be on the roster.

Would love to see AJ on the main roster

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't get what the hold up is didn't think it would take that long for some of them to be called up. And Kaitlyn has disappeared.

Kylie

Reaction score
Yep, final year. Pumped for a big one. Cheers, but I don't think this one will work itself out :eek:

I'm sure you'll do great this year. :) I'm sorry to hear that dear, but hopefully everything will be ok no matter what happens.

Don't get what the hold up is didn't think it would take that long for some of them to be called up. And Kaitlyn has disappeared.

WWE haven't taken the women's division seriously for about 5 years at least so I'm not surprised.

I don't think thats possible. Im not an obsessed Kelly mark like him.

:lmaolmao:lmao

Reaction score

Which is a shame. Kaitlyn is cool

I don't think thats possible. Im not an obsessed Kelly mark like him.

No, he has his limitations.

I'm sure you'll do great this year. :) I'm sorry to hear that dear, but hopefully everything will be ok no matter what happens.

I know I will ;)

Hope won't save this situation lol. I might PM you later about it all

Kylie

Reaction score
I know I will ;)

Hope won't save this situation lol. I might PM you later about it all

Come to think of it, I was meaning to ask you a question about the course for my sister, but for the life of me I have forgotten the question. :eek:

Aww I'm sorry dear. :( That's fine, I'm always happy to listen (or read) if you need to vent.