Aallen1995 presents: Straight Up Wrestling (SUW)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Due to the closing of The Big Bash brand, all tag team trainers have relocated as superstars or heavyweight trainers. The Titles and Iron Team Cup are now in possesion of nWo Reunion.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to this Episode of Monday Night Lightning!
0baa0e0308b370c63dbf9877ab4087a4.jpg

The Titantron shows nWo Reunion and they are going to discuss their actions on Big Bash and Earthquake. The Titantron also advertises X-Pac and Sting vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels for the SUW World Tag Titles, and Undertaker vs. Jack Swagger for the SUW World Heavyweight title. Angelina Love talks about Melina's Title win. Rob Van Dam and Justin Credible will be in action too. The Big Show and Daniel Bryan debut!

Lawler: We sure do have a full night tonight.
Matthews: We sure do king, and this is the only place to come for some good entertainment, Monday Night Lightning!
Lawler: Agreed.

nWo Reunion is in the Ring and several members have microphones.

nWo Reunion receives heavy boo's from the crowd.

Nash: What are you booing us for? We did this show a favor and cancelled that abomination of a show, Big Bash.

Co-GM Teddy Long is on the screen.

Teddy: I may not be the biggest fan of that show, but doing what you guys did and practically forcing that show to close, was uncalled for playa.

Nash: You of all people should be happy Teddy, all the fans from that shit show are gonna be coming here now. Were making you more money.

Teddy: The only one interested in making money at the expense of the fans is you, playa.

Nash: All of us like making money.

All of the men in the ring shake their heads yes.

Teddy: Thats great playa, cuz as of now, you will all be put on a salary of one dollar until the next pay per view. (kayfabe)

Nash: You can't do that Teddy.

Teddy: Yes I can, playa.

Nash: You'll regret this.

nWo reunion slowly leaves the ring, besides X-Pac and Sting.

Match 1:
Triple H and Shawn Michaels(c) vs. X-Pac and Sting
No DQ Elimination Tornado Tag Match for the SUW World Tag Team Titles

Triple H and Shawn Michaels come down both holding chairs and climb into the ring.
The Bell rings signaling the beginning of the match.

H and Michaels look like they have the upperhand but when Triple H goes to hit Sting, Sting smacks the chair out of H's hands with his trademark baseball bat. Sting then hits H in the leg where it is well documented that he has a history of injury. Shawn Michaels and X-Pac lock up and X-Pac throws Michaels to the ground. Michaels gets up, picks up a chair and throws it at X-Pac's face. X-Pac catches it and HBK hits the Sweet Chin Music to the chair for the cover. 1..2..3. X-Pac is eliminated and it is now 2 vs. 1. Sting doesn't realize it and turns right around into a huge clothesline from Michaels. Triple H is left holding his leg in the corner. Sting hits Michaels with the bat repeatedly and then hits a scorpion death drop. 1..2..3.. HBK is eliminated. Sting gets up from the pin and turns around into a Double A spine buster from Triple H. Sting gets up and H hits the pedigree on top of the baseball bat. 1..2..3.. Sting is eliminated and the Champs retain.

Keyes: Ladies and gentlemen, your winners and still SUW Ta....

She is interrupted by the rest of nWo Reunion running down to the ring. They all have assorted weapons and brutalize Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Kevin Nash goes outside the ring and punches a camera man. Nash picks up the camera and yells, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT TEDDY!"

Big Show is set to debut against Daniel Bryan who is also debuting now. nWo Reunion leaves the ring except for Big Show.

Match 2:
Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan
Singles Match

The bell rings signaling the beginning of the match.

Daniel Bryan dodges alot of shows early blows and trys to fight back with some kicks and punches but they only daze Show enough to get him to walk away. When Show turns around, Bryan hits a drop kick off the top of the turnbuckle but it is only good for 2. Bryan trys to put Big Show in body scissors but he is too big. Big Show punches Bryan and the face and he falls to the mat but it is only good for 2. Big Show throws Bryan into the corner and smacks him in the chest as hard as he can. Bryan rolls out of the ring. Big Show walks towards Bryan who is standing near the steel ring post. Bryan drop kicks shows legs out from under him and Show goes head first into the steel ring post. Bryan rolls back in the ring. Big Show is able to get back in at a count of 8 but Bryan gives him repeated blows. Big Show falls to the mat. Bryan applies a grounded double crossface chicken wing and Big Show taps. Daniel Bryan wins.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Daniel Bryan!

nWo Reunion runs down to the ring but Daniel Bryan sees them coming and leaves the ring. He leaves through the crowd and stairs on as nWo Reunion scolds Big Show for losing to Bryan due to the size difference.

After nWo Reunion leaves the ring, Angelina Love comes down. She grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

Angelina: Melina, you bimbo, we both know i would have that women's championship you have if your little boyfriend hadn't interfered last week.

Melina comes out holding a microphone.

Angelina: Well, Well, Well look who decided to show their skanky, cheating face around here.

Melina: Your just jealous Angelina.

Angelina: What could i possibly be jealous about? Your scumbag boyfriend?

Melina: Atleast i can get a boyfriend.

Crowd: OUCH!

Angelina: Bitch, I can get a boyfriend, i just wouldn't want one as sleazy as yours.

Co-GM Jim Ross is on the screen.

Ross: Ladies, Ladies, lets settle this right hear and now. In a mixed tag, winner take all match.

John Morrison comes out and stands next to Melina.

Angelina: This isn't fair i haven't had time to find a partner.

Ross: Good, i suspected this and i have one for you.

Desmond Wolfe, the SUW Cruiserweight Champion comes out.

Ross: Here is your partner, Angelina. And the winning team of this match will hold both the Cruiserweight and Women's titles.

Match 3:
Desmond Wolfe(c) and Angelina vs. John Morrison and Melina(c)
Winner Take All Mixed Tag Match

Melina and Angelina start things off. Melina gets a sunset flip powerbomb almost suddenly after she crawls through Angelinas legs. Desmond Wolfe's eyes can be seen popping out of his head but the ref only reaches 2 and Angelina kicks out. Melina drags Angelina to the corner and goes to hit her boyfriends move, Starship Pain but misses and Angelina manages to get over to Wolfe. This causes Morrison to come in and the two lock up. Wolfe drops Morrison on the ground and applies a modified boston crab but after about a minute or so, Morrison reaches the ropes. Morrison isn't looking good and looks like he is about to fade after substaining so much pain. Wolfe waits for Morrison to get up and goes for a drop kick but misses. Morrison runs to the ropes and hits a springboard kick right on Wolfe. Morrison drags Wolfe over to the corner and goes for Starship Pain but Wolfe gets up in time and grabs Morrison. Wolfe turns Morrison around and hits the Tower of London. 1..2..3.. Angelina Love and Desmond Wolfe win.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen your winners, Still Cruiserweight Champion and New Women's Champion, Desmond Wolfe and Angelina Love!

Melina looks angry with Morrison but helps him to the back anyways. Desmond Wolfe and Angelina stair at each other and then Desmond grabs Angelina and kisses her in front of the whole arena. Angelina looks surprised but the two walk away holding hands, and their title belts in their other hands.

Match 4:
Rob Van Dam and Justin Credible w/ The Undertaker vs. The Hardy Boyz
Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match

Justin and Rob get good early offense with several chair shots to the Hardys. Justin goes to hit a powerbomb on Jeff but Jeff sends him out of the ring with a reversal. Rob swings at Jeff but misses and turns around into a big boot. Matt gets up and the both start hitting double team moves on Van Dam. Credible gets in and smack both hardy boys with a cane. Van Dam gets up and picks up a chair. Credible holds Jeff up for a chairshot from Van Dam but Instead whacks Credible right in the face with the chair. Jeff falls on Credible and pins him for the count.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, Matt and Jeff Hardy!

Lawler: What did Van Dam do? He turned his back on his partner.
Matthews: What would push him to do this?

Undertaker steps in the ring and takes a microphone.

Taker: You see, Rob and I have come to an agreement that we don't need Credible around as dead weight to become successful, hell look at me, im the world champ.
Van Dam: Now i have a real partner, instead of that piece of trash Justin Credible.

Match 5:
Undertaker(c) w/ Rob Van Dam vs. Jack Swagger
Singles Match for SUW World Heavyweight Title

Taker and Swagger lock up but Taker brings Swagger to the ropes. When Taker pulls away, Van Dam grabs Swagger's ankle and knocks him to the ground. When Swagger gets up, Undertaker throws him to the corner. Undertaker hits several heavy shots on Swagger in the corner and Swagger is busted open. Taker runs at Swagger to splash on him in the corner but Swagger lifts Taker up and dumps him down on the Turnbuckle, making Taker hit Snakeyes on himself. Taker turns around into a big boot from a bloody Swagger. The boot is only good for 2. Swagger beats on Taker on the ground and then gets up and taunts the crowd. Taker rises up in his "Deadman" kip up and Swagger turns around into the grasp of the Deadman. Taker chokeslams Swagger and waits for him to get up. Swagger finally gets to his feet and Taker hits the Tombstone Piledriver. 1..2..3.. Undertaker wins.

Rob Van Dam hold's takers arm up in victory.

nWo Reunion runs down to the ring and beats down Taker, Van Dam and Swagger. Eric Bischoff comes out and tells them to stop or they will face consequences. Several of them laugh. The crowd chants "YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT!" at the Big Show and he turns red with anger. Bischoff goes down to the ring to try and talk to them but they beat on him too. Hulk Hogan comes down and trys to save Bischoff. They beat down Hulk Hogan and Bischoff barely escapes. The crowd can be heard cheering so loud the stadium almost exploded and Evan Bourne comes rushing out. He hits a hurricanrana on Nash and sends him out of the ring, but is hit with a knockout punch from Big Show. Bischoff signals more superstars to come out and help. Big Show goes out the ring ramp and begins knocking superstars out and throwing them off the ramp left and right. Daniel Bryan comes out and brawls with Big Show to a big pop from the crowd. Mason Ryan, a recent edition to the roster comes out and brings Big Show to his back on the ground. Bryan flips Show over and puts him in a triangle choke. Sting leaves the ring and hits Bryan in the back of the head and Ryan in the stomach with his bat. Big Show is released from the hold but is bleeding from the mouth and lieng on the ramp. More superstars come down and they eventually get the nWo to leave. Whats left standing of the roster is in the ring and they begin helping injured superstars up.

The Show fades into darkness with superstars celebrating while others get up.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to this Episode of Tuesday Night Thunder!
thunder[1].JPG

The Titantron advertises Joe Hennig vs. Beef Wellington vs. Husky Harris for the MSW Maryland Heavyweight Championship. The Titantron also shows that Ezekiel Jackson has a special announcement to make tonight.

Match 1:
Carlito and Primo w/Orlando Colon vs. Shad Gaspard and JTG
Elimination Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match
Winners are #1 Contenders to MSW Maryland Tag Team Championship

Shad hits Carlito and Primo both with a hard double lariat. Shad puts Carlito in a backbreaker clutch and JTG jumps off the top rope and grabs Carlito's head, pulling him to the ground while Shad falls back. Orlando hands Primo a chair and Primo takes out JTG but Shad hits the big boot sending it right into Primos face. 1..2.. Primo kicks out. Shad picks up Primo and hits a powerbomb at the same time as JTG jumps off the top rope and hits a leg drop straight on the throat of Carlito. JTG gets a sledgehammer out from under the ring and brings it into the ring. Shad holds Primo still to allow JTG to hit him but Primo moves just in time and JTG hits Shad. Carlito goes after JTG while Primo rolls up Shad. 1..2..3.. Shad is eliminated. JTG puts Carlito in a body scissors and Carlito taps out before Primo can help. JTG ducks a blow from Primo and kicks him in the stomach. JTG then hits a swinging neckbreaker coming off the ropes and pins Primo. 1..2..3.. Primo is eliminated and Cryme Tyme wins.

Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and Number 1 Contenders for the MSW Maryland Tag Team Championship, Cryme Tyme!

Cryme Tyme leave the ring chanting "Money, Money, Yeah, Yeah" with the crowd, all the way up the ramp and into the back.

Ezekiel Jackson's announcement is next.

Ezekiel Jackson comes down to the ring holding a microphone and a black bag.

Jackson: Last week, i was screwed. Screwed out of my chance to be called up to the main roster because i was too busy throwing meager talent over the top ropes.

Jackson: But that doesn't matter. Its only a matter of time before im called up to the main roster based on my talent, im better than anybody here.

Jackson: So to prove im worthy, ive created this.

Jackson pulls a Title out of the bag, it has a picture of the planet earth on the centerplate and has a Television in the center of the earth, above the earth are the letters "SUW" and the ingraving plate below the center plate has no name on it. The side plates are pictures of the planet earth. The strap is a normal sized black strap.

Jackson: This is the SUW World Television Title, and it is mine! Atleast...almost.

Jackson: I've created this title to be defended in whichever roster wins it tonight. MSW or SUW. And according to the rules, i have to fight someone to make this title legit. So i have an open challenge to anyone, on the main roster! The winner of this match gets the title, and if i win, i get your spot on the main roster.

"Thats a Deal" can be heard from someone talking on a microphone in the back.

Daniel Bryan's music plays and he comes out.

Bryan: Your on, I see you shined that belt up nice for me.

Jackson: Really? I was just thinking about how nice its going to be on the main roster, at your expense.

Bryan: Well. Theres only one way to find out, lets go.

Match 2:
Daniel Bryan vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Singles Match for the SUW World Television Championship

Bryan lands an early drop kick on Jackson and Jackson plummits to the floor of the ring like a rock. Bryan climbs to the top rope and hits a clothesline off the rope when Jackson gets up. Bryan then puts Jackson in a crossface chickenwing and Jackson taps. Bryan wins in a crushing 35 seconds. Bryan walks out of the ring and up the ramp, holding his new title high.

Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new SUW World Television Champion, Daniel Bryan!

The crowd goes nuts.

Jackson has a temper tantrum in the ring. Jackson takes all the weapons he can find under the ring and throws them inside the ring. Jackson goes ringside and scares a bunch of childen. He grabs their chairs after they run away and throws them inside the ring too. Jackson goes to the announcers table and grabs the ring bell and hammer, the top of the annoucer table, the monitors in the table, and grabs the steel ring steps. The ring is littered with weapons, Jackson picks up a sledgehammer and starts smashing everything inside the ring. The ring is littered with smashed pieces of everything and security comes down the ramp to take Jackson out of the ring.

Just as Jackson is leaving, MSW President Norman Smiley is on the screen.

Smiley: Jackson, I was going to recommend you for a main roster spot until just now. You said you deserved it but real superstars don't throw temper tantrums. As of now, you are suspended indefinitely and there is no chance of you being called to the main roster for 6 months, and that is final!

Jackson looks very angry and rushes up the ring ramp, into the back. Security follows.

Saxton: Wow, that dude needs to grow up.
West: I agree, he lost a title to a main event world class athlete, its not like he lost it to a ladder or something.

Match 3:
Roderick Strong vs. Joey Mercury vs. Rob Eckos
Triple Threat match with the winner being called up to the main Roster

As soon as things begin, Ezekiel Jackson comes down to the ring and attacks all three men. The ref calls it on a no contest.

GM The Rock is on screen.

Rock: Security, get him out of here! The security, Strong, Mercury, and Eckos manage to get Jackson out of the arena.

Strong, Eckos, and Mercury come back out.

Rock: This isn't the way its going down. There will be a rematch next week.

The crowd cheers.

Saxton: Man, what is Jackson's problem?
West: He still thinks hes a spoiled kid, thats the problem.

Match 4:
Husky Harris vs. Joe Hennig vs. Beef Wellington (c)
Triple Threat Elimination Match for the MSW Maryland Heavyweight Championship

Husky Harris quickly hits a powerslam on Wellington and then brawls with Hennig. After Hennig gets Harris on the ground and finishes beating him he hits a swinging neckbreaker on Wellington.
1..2..3.. Beef Wellington is eliminated. Hennig turns around into a big boot from Harris. Harris goes for the running senton but misses. Hennig tries to hit his swinging neckbreaker on Harris but Harris picks him up above his head and drops him on the mat. Harris once more goes for the running senton but misses yet again. Hennig gets up and hits a cheap shot on Harris while the referee throws something that fell out of Harris' pocket out of the ring. Hennig trys to hit an axe kick on Harris but misses and turns around into a clothesline. Harris hits a powerslam and heads to the top rope. Harris takes too long to get to the top rope and Hennig hits a T-Bone Suplex off of the top turnbuckle on Harris. 1..2.. Almost! Harris barely gets up in time. Hennig waits for Harris to go up and runs towards the ropes. Hennig looks like hes going to hit a springboard kick on Harris. Harris ducks and hits a powerslam on Hennig. Harris hits the running senton and pins Hennig. 1..2..3.. Husky Harris wins!

Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and new MSW Maryland Heavyweight Champion, Husky Harris!

The show fades into darkness with Harris holding up his newly won title.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Sorry to announce this. But SUW/MSW is going on a hiatus due to my school work. I will produce the "Hardcore Hell" PPV event tomorrow, along with tomorrows Monday Night Lightning, but after that, no shows will be written until i have another break from school. On my next break (not tomorrow), Aksana will debut, and all the injured superstars will return. However, Kevin Nash and nWo will have their challenge to dish out to another brand. Which will it be? Find out next break.

Also: MSW will continue to sign stars.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
This page will be where to keep up with news from MSW/SUW while on hiatus, including newly signed stars.

MSW:
Has signed Pinkie Sanchez
Has signed Eddie Kingston
Has signed Jay Briscoe
Has signed Claudio Castagnoli
Has signed Austin Aries
Has signed Chris Hero
Has signed Colt Cabana
Has signed Mark Briscoe
Has signed Necro Butcher
Has signed D-Ray 3000
Has signed BxB Hulk
Has signed Teddy Hart
Has signed Dawn Marie

SUW:
Has signed 911
Has signed Matt Striker
Has signed Steve Corino
Has signed Jim Cornette

Extra:
SUW has bought out Wrestling Society X, Lucha Libre USA, and Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling. Stars signed from the promotions are:

Vampiro
Jimmy Jacobs
Luke Hawx
M-Dogg 20
RJ Brewer
Lacey
Magno
Rellik

*ALL NEW STARS FROM BOUGHT-OUT PROMOTIONS WILL GO TO MSW.

*ALL TITLES ARE NOW IN POSSESION OF SUW.

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: DANIEL BRYAN VS. BIG SHOW IN A SUBMISSION MATCH!

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: ABYSS VS. JEFF HARDY VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO VS. SHEAMUS VS. RON KILLINGS VS. TRIPLE H VS. SHAWN MICHAELS FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE WORLD TITLE! ELIMINATION TABLES MATCH!

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: ROB VAN DAM VS. JOHN CENA IN A LADDER MATCH FOR A WORLD TITLE SHOT AT ANY GIVEN TIME THEY WANT!

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: RANDY ORTON VS. EDGE VS. CHRIS JERICHO FOR THE NEW SUW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: KURT ANGLE VS. KANE IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE NEW SUW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Reaction score
NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: DANIEL BRYAN VS. BIG SHOW IN A SUBMISSION MATCH!

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: ABYSS VS. JEFF HARDY VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO VS. SHEAMUS VS. RON KILLINGS VS. TRIPLE H VS. SHAWN MICHAELS FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE WORLD TITLE! ELIMINATION TABLES MATCH!

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: ROB VAN DAM VS. JOHN CENA IN A LADDER MATCH FOR A WORLD TITLE SHOT AT ANY GIVEN TIME THEY WANT!

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: RANDY ORTON VS. EDGE VS. CHRIS JERICHO FOR THE NEW SUW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!

NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR HARDCORE HELL!: KURT ANGLE VS. KANE IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE NEW SUW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Shame you released Rellik.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to Hardcore Hell!
View attachment 600

Lawler: First up is Rob Terry's open challenge.
Mathews: I wonder who will answer?

Rob Terry is standing in the ring holding a microphone.

Terry: Anyone in the back, get out here. I need someone to fight.
Rob Van Dam's music plays but he is nowhere to be seen.
Hulk Hogan's music plays but he does not come out either.
Samoa Joe sneaks up on Rob Terry and begins blasting him with rights and lefts.

Match 1:
Samoa Joe vs. Rob Terry
Singles Match

The match begins and Samoa Joe is about to knock Terry's head off. Terry somehow manages to fight back and hits a gutbuster on Joe. Terry goes for a fall but only gets 1. Terry picks joe up and trys to choke slam him but Joe gets out of it and hits an enzeguiri on Terry. Joe goes up top and trys to hit a splash off the top rope onto Terry but misses. Terry puts Joe in a one legged boston crab but Joe gets to the ropes. Terry runs at Joe for a big boot but Joe ducks and Terry turns around into a big clothesline. Joe carries Terry over to the corner and puts him up on his shoulders. Samoa Joe hits the muscle buster and wins.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Samoa Joe!

After the match, the lights go out.

When the lights turn on, Sonny Siaki is in the ring holding a chair. Joe turns around into a big chair shot and then Sonny DDT's him onto the chair. Sonny leaves with a big smile while Joe is in the ring unconscious.

Joe is helped to the back.

Jimmy Hart comes out to the ring.

Christy Hemme comes out holding a microphone and stands in the ring.

Hemme: Jimmy Hart, have you decided who you will manage?

Jimmy: Yes i have indeedy, come out here boi!

Drew McIntyre's music plays and he comes out to the ring.

Jimmy: This young man is the next era in wrestling, and im making sure that he will be World Champion!

Jimmy Hart and Drew McIntyre are about to leave when Teddy Long appears on the screen.

Teddy: If you want to prove hes the next era, ill give you an oppurtunity. Tonight, there is a ladder match between Rob Van Dam and John Cena with a title shot at any given time on the line. Drew will be in that match too.

McIntyre takes Hart's microphone.

McIntyre: Thank you Teddy, you are looking at your next World Champion.

Hart and McIntyre leave the ring while the participants in the next match come out.

Match 2:
Rhino, Sabu, Sid Vicious, and The Sandman vs. Beer Money, Justin Credible, and Al Snow
Elimination 8 Man Tag Match: Hardcore/Tornado Rules

The match begins and Rhino's team has a clear advantage as they are demolishing the other team. Rhino hits a Death Valley Driver and pins Al Snow. James Storm hits Sabu in the back of the head with a beer bottle and goes for a pin, but Sandman breaks it up and starts fighting with Storm. Outside the ring, Sid Vicious powerbombs Justin Credible onto the steel stairs, and turns around into a clothesline from Robert Roode. Storm takes Sandman down to the ground but when he gets up, turns around into a Gore from Rhino, who gets the pin. Justin Credible is in the ring and manages to roll up Rhino for the pin after he gets up from pinning Storm. Sandman hits Credible with the singapore cane and pins him. Storm comes back out and cracks Sandman over the head with a beer bottle. Roode pins Sandman. Sabu tries to get a face-buster in on Roode before he gets up, but Roode moves and Sabu is hit by a big boot from Roode when he gets up. Roode pins Sabu. Roode thinks he has won but Sid Vicious crawls back in the ring and Roode turns around into Sid. Sid powerbombs Roode and pins him. Rhino, Sid Vicious, The Sandman, and Sabu win.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, Sabu, Rhino, The Sandman, and Sid Vicious!

Rhino, Sandman, and Sabu come back out and celebrate with Vicious. They all walk to the back celebrating.

The Usos make their way out to the ring.
The Hart Dynasty's music is heard and they soon come out too.

Match 3:
Tyson Kidd and DH Smith (c) vs. Jimmy and Jey Uso
Elimination Flaming Tables Match for the SUW East Coast Tag Team Championship

Before the bell rings, the tables around the ring can already be seen on-fire for some odd reason. The bell rings signaling the beginning of the match.

Tyson and Jimmy brawl while DH and Jey are on the outside smacking each others faces into the ring apron. It seems Jey has been busted open and blood begins leaking down his face. After Kidd takes care of Jimmy, DH lifts Jey up and they hit the Hart Attack, putting Jey through the table and eliminating him. Jimmy makes his way outside and they do the same to him. DH Smith and Tyson Kidd win.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, and still champions, DH Smith and Tyson Kidd, the Hart Dynasty!

Natalya comes down to the ring to celebrate with them and they all walk to the back.

Several Tag Teams begin making their way out to the ring.

Match 4:
15 Team Battle Royal for #1 Contendership to the SUW World Tag Team Championship

The Teams for this match are:

Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal
Stevie Richards and Raven
Jeff and Matt Hardy
Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio
Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel
Stevie Ray and Booker T
Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, Jr.
Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore
New Jack and Mustafa
Tommy Dreamer and Sabu
Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley
Chris Harris and Robert Roode
BG and Kip James
Skip Sheffield and David Otunga
Michael Tarver and Darren Young

During this match, if one member of a team is eliminated, both are.

The match begins in utter chaos, first Kip James and David Otunga going over, eliminating 2 teams already. Chris Harris tries to hit a bicycle kick on Tarver but misses and eliminates himself, and his team. Jay Lethal and Chris Sabin are brawling near the ropes, trying to eliminate each other, and Raven comes over and eliminates both of them. New Jack throws Jesse Neal over the top rope, eliminating him and Shannon Moore. Booker T hits the book-end next to the ropes on New Jack, sending him outside. Justin Gabriel tries to 450 splash Raven but Stevie Richards knocks him off the top rope and out. Matt Hardy hits the side effect on Stevie Ray to lay him out and Jeff eliminates Booker T. Tommy Dreamer eliminates Jeff Hardy and its down to four teams. Cody Rhodes hits Cross-Rhodes on Raven but turns around into a clothesline from Dreamer, sending him out of the match. Rey goes for a top rope move onto Raven who is still layed out, but Dreamer knocks him off the top rope. Raven finally gets up and him and Stevie Richards are left with Sabu and Dreamer. Stevie hits the Stevie Kick on Sabu but it doesn't quite eliminate him. Raven and Dreamer exchange punches in the corner with Raven getting the upperhand. Stevie eliminates Sabu with another Stevie Kick. Stevie and Raven win!

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, and new number 1 contenders to the World Tag Title, Raven and Stevie Richards!

Stevie and Raven go to the back celebrating while X-Pac, 2 Cold Scorpio, Brian Kendrick, and Rey Mysterio come out to the ring.

Match 5:
Brian Kendrick vs. 2 Cold Scorpio vs. X-Pac vs. Rey Mysterio
Number 1 Contenders Match to the SUW X Division Championship
Low-Ki as Special Guest Referee

Brian Kendrick hits a nice dropkick right after the bell on Rey Mysterio but X-Pac breaks it up as soon as he tries to pin Mysterio. Pac and Scorpio brawl while Kendrick beats on a downed Rey Mysterio. Pac hits a Sit-out Facebuster on Scorpio but the pin is broken up by Kendrick. Scorpio rolls out of the ring just as Mysterio hits a west coast pop on kendrick. Pac hits another sit-out face buster, this time on Mysterio. Kendrick again breaks up the pin and Pac rolls to the outside while Mysterio is K0'ed in the ring. Scorpio rolls back in the ring and hits a drop kick on Kendrick. Scorpio hits a moonsault-leg drop on Kendrick and pins him. X-Pac tried to make the save but it was too late. 2 Cold Scorpio wins! Low-Ki holds his hand up in victory.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and number 1 contender to the X Division Title, 2 Cold Scorpio!

The other men go to the back while Scorpio is celebrating.

Match 6:
Paul London vs. Trevor Murdoch
Memorial Match for Lance Cade

London hits a lot of early drop kicks and a hurricanrana. When London goes to the top rope for a 450 splash, Murdoch moves out of the way and London face-plants in the middle of the ring. When London gets up, Murdoch clotheslines him. London rolls out of the ring and Murdoch runs after him. London jumps over a set of steel stairs and when Murdoch gets close, London kicks the stairs into Murdochs knees. London rolls back in the ring and Murdoch follows, barely beating the 10 count. London goes for a springboard cross-body but Murdoch moves. When London gets up, Murdoch hits a sit-out spinebuster and pins London. Trevor Murdoch Wins!

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Trevor Murdoch!

Murdoch heads to the back celebrating, yelling, That Was For You Lance!

Buff Bagwell and Dennis Rodman head out to the ring.

Kevin Nash comes out once they are both in the ring and says, whoever loses, is out of nWo.
Kevin stays on the ramp to watch the match.

Match 7:
Buff Bagwell vs. Dennis Rodman
Loser is out of nWo

The match begins and Rodman hits a big boot on Bagwell. Bagwell quickly recovers however, and hits Rodman with several shots. Bagwell then hits a series of leg-drops coming off the ropes onto Rodman. While Bagwell is taunting the crowd, Rodman rolls up Bagwell from behind for a 2 count. After Bagwell gets up, Rodman and him exchange several more blows, but Bagwell gets the upperhand with a giant uppercut that levels Rodman. Bagwell climbs to the top rope, and when Rodman gets up, hits a diving neck breaker for the pin. Buff Bagwell wins and Dennis Rodman is out.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Buff Bagwell, and as a result of the loss, Dennis Rodman is out of the nWo!

Kevin Nash walks to the back shaking his head. Buff Bagwell walks to the back celebrating while Rodman walks slowly up the ramp with his head down.

Rob Van Dam, John Cena, and Drew McIntyre walk out to the ring.

Match 8:
Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena vs. Drew McIntyre
Ladder Match
Winner gets a contract for a World Title Shot Anytime They Want

The ring is littered with weapons and ladders. The bell rings signaling the beginning of the match.

Drew McIntyre is double teamed by John Cena and RVD in the beginning of the match. McIntyre rolls out and Cena and RVD begin to brawl. RVD hits the van daminator on Cena with a chair. McIntyre crawls back in the ring and DDT's RVD onto the chair RVD had just used. McIntyre turned around into Cena who hit him with an attitude adjustment onto the ladder. Cena then picked up another ladder and set it up. Cena began to climb but RVD went to the top rope and jumped off and onto the ladder, knocking himself and Cena off. McIntyre gets up and smashes both men with the ladder to the point where RVD is bloodied on the ground and Cena is unconscious outside of the ring. McIntyre climbs to the top of the ladder and grabs the briefcase with the contract. Drew McIntyre wins!

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Drew McIntyre!

Drew goes to the back yelling, I Am The Next World Champion! and Cena and RVD are helped to the back.

Match 9:
Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan
Submission Match

Big Show makes his way out to the ring and is in a foul mood. Daniel Bryan makes his way out to the ring and is ready for the match, and receives a humongous pop from the crowd. Bryan runs to the ring and catches Show off guard, hitting him with a diving crossbody that is barely enough to put Show down. Show gets up with ease and begins tossing Bryan around the ring. Show gives Bryan a huge smack to the chest in one of the corners and then begins beating on Bryan while he is downed. Show sets Bryan up in the corner and goes for the splash but Bryan gets out of the way just in time and Big Show runs into the corner. Show turns around into a Bryan who dives off the top rope and hits a big drop kick. Bryan goes for a splash from the top rope but misses. Big Show puts Bryan in the camel-clutch backbreaker but Bryan somehow manages to get his leg free and escape to the rope. Big Show goes for a clothesline on Bryan when he gets up but misses. Bryan hits a drop kick to Shows chest and locks in the Cross-Face chicken wing. Big Show taps and Daniel Bryan wins.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Daniel Bryan!

Daniel Bryan goes to the back celebrating while Big Show stomps up the ramp so red it looks like he is about to explode.

Chris Jericho, Edge, and Randy Orton make their way out to the ring. Randy Orton stares at both of the men in the ring with a sadistic look in his eyes.

Match 10:
Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho
Triple Threat for the SUW United States Championship

Edge and Jericho both go for Orton but he sees it coming and slides out of the ring first. After Edge stares at Orton who is outside of the ring, he turns around into an enzeguiri from Jericho. Jericho places Edge in the middle of the ring, runs toward the ropes and hits a lionsault on Edge. Orton comes in and makes the save. Jericho and Orton Brawl and Jericho lays out Orton with a drop kick. Jericho turns around into a spear from Edge but Orton saves it and throws Edge outside of the ring. Orton punts Jericho in the head and Jericho looks half dead. Orton doesn't go for the pin however, and waits for Edge to return to the ring ramp. Orton DDT's Edge from the Ropes and waits for Edge to get up. When Edge gets up, Orton hits the RKO and pins Edge. Randy Orton wins.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new United States Champion, Randy Orton!

Orton receives the biggest pop from the crowd that most people can recall in a long time.

After the match, Jericho is carried out on a stretcher and wearing a neck brace. Edge is helped to the back.

Match 11:
Kane vs. Kurt Angle
Steel Cage Match for the SUW Intercontinental Championship

The bell rings signaling the beginning of the match. The cage is littered with weapons.

The match begins and Kurt gets behind Kane. Kurt hits a back suplex and holds onto Kane. Kurt hits another three back suplexes while holding on the Kane and then lets go. Angle tries to climb out early but Kane yanks him off of the Cage. Kane picks up Kurt and tries for the Chokeslam but Kurt gets out of it and hits a Belly to Belly suplex on Kane. Kurt picks up a trash can lid and slams it into Kanes head several times. Kurt tries one too many times and Kane punches the lid out of Kurts hands. Kurt then tries to smack a chair over Kanes head but Kane stands up and grabs the chair. Kane throws the chair aside and hits a big uppercut on Angle. Kane picks Angle up and chokeslams him on top of a trash can. Kane begins climbing up the corner but Angle gets up. Angle goes into the corner, grabs Kane and hits the Angle Slam off the top rope and onto a chair. Angle climbs out of the cage and wins.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new SUW United States Champion, Kurt.. Angle!

Kurt Angle goes to the back holding his newly won title belt. The weapons are cleared from the ring and the cage is raised. Kane goes to the back looking angry.

Match 12:
Kevin Nash and Sting vs. The Steiner Brothers vs. DH Smith and Tyson Kidd
Unification Tag Title Match

Kevin Nash and Sting come down to the ring holding the Tag Team of All Time belts. The Steiners have the Iron Team Invitational Cup. DH Smith and Tyson Kidd have the East Coast Tag Team belts. New belts are seen sitting ringside, a blue planet earth as the center piece, with a lightning bolt in the middle of the world and the word "Undisputed" in the center of the belt. The winners of this match will face Triple H and HBK for the SUW World Tag Team Championship on Lightning in another Unification match where the winners will carry both sets of belts around.

The match starts and Kidd, Nash, and Scott Steiner are all in the ring. Kidd hits a drop kick on Nash and turns around into a clothesline from Steiner. Steiner puts Kidd in the Steiner Recliner but Nash breaks it up. Nash and Steiner brawl and Kidd tags in Smith. Smith comes in and clotheslines both men. Nash rolls over and Tags Sting in while Scott and Smith trade blows. Sting goes after both men and knocks Smith to the ground. Sting throws Steiner over to the corner and Nash hits him with the baseball bat while the referee isn't looking. Rick Steiner comes in and argues with the ref but Kidd comes in and takes Steiner out of the ring. Nash goes after them and when Steiner is double teamed, Scott Steiner goes outside to help. Sting turns around into a big boot from Smith. Smith puts Sting into the Sharpshooter and Sting taps before anyone can get in to make the save. DH Smith and Tyson Kidd win.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen your winners, and new SUW Undisputed Lightning World Tag Team Champions, Tyson Kidd and DH Smith, the Hart Dynasty!

The Harts go to the back celebrating while the Steiners and Nash and Sting argue. Trouble in the nWo?

Match 13:
Melina vs. Aksana
Singles Match
Winner is Number 1 Contender to SUW Women's Championship

The match begins and Aksana is showing pure power and tossing Melina around the ring. Melina goes for a drop kick off the top rope but misses and it seems she has tweaked her ankle. Aksana picks up Melina and hits a sidewalk slam. Aksana pins Melina after a 30 second match.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and Number 1 Contender to the Women's Title, Aksana!

Aksana walks up the ring celebrating while Melina has to be helped out of the ring because of her ankle.

Match 14:
Ron Killings vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Abyss
7 Way Tables Elimination Match for Number 1 Contendership to the SUW World Title

The ring is surrounded by tables on every inch of the ring apron except a narrow path for stars to enter the ring. Tables are lined up in the corners and one in the middle of the ring. Tables are also scattered up the ring ramp. Ron Killings makes his way down to the ring but Del Rio comes and attacks him from behind. Before anyone reaches the ring, all the others come out and brawl with each other as well. The bell rings signaling the beginning of the match.

Killings and Del Rio make their way to the ring and Killings has turned things to his advantage. Killings throws Del Rio outside but Del Rio is able to hold onto the ropes without going through a table. Killings hits the Lie Detector on Del Rio who is standing on the apron and sends him through a table. Sheamus hits the Brogue Kick on Abyss outside and sends him off of the ring ramp and through a table. Hardy lays Michaels out on a table outside the ring and goes inside. Hardy goes for the swanton but Michaels moves in time and Hardy eliminates himself. Triple H hits the Double A spinebuster on Sheamus and puts him through a table. When Michaels tries to climb in the ring, Killings hits him with a Lie Detector and sends him through a table. Killings thinks he has won but Triple H runs down and starts punching Killings. Triple H dumps Killings over the top rope and he goes through a table. Triple H wins!

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and Number 1 Contender to the SUW World Title, Triple H!

Lawler: What a night this has been! Is there any more?
Mathews: Yes king, the World Title Match!
Lawler: Oh.. Right...

Match 15:
Undertaker (c) vs. A.J. Styles w/ Shane Douglas for the SUW World Title

The match begins with Taker getting several big shots on AJ. Douglas tries to get involved but RVD comes down to aid Taker and starts beating Douglas with a chair. Taker hits a Chokeslam on AJ but it isn't enough. AJ tries to fight back with some blows and is able to get away from a second Chokeslam. AJ comes off the ropes with a big clothesline. When Taker gets up, AJ hits him with a cheap shot to the groin and hits the pele kick. AJ goes for the pin but RVD distracts the ref. The ref bans RVD from ringside. Taker gets up and AJ turns around into a clothesline from Taker and then Taker hits snake-eyes on AJ. Shane Douglas tries to grab Taker's foot but the ref sees it. The ref bans Shane Douglas from ringside. AJ turns around another chokeslam and hits a Side-Russian Leg Sweep. AJ goes for the springboard 450 splash but Taker moves. AJ stands up and Taker hits the tombstone piledriver. Taker pins AJ and wins!

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and still SUW World Champion, The Undertaker!

Drew McIntyre comes out and hits taker in the head with the briefcase. McIntyre hits the Future Shock DDT on Taker ontop of the Briefcase and tells the ref he wants his chance now. The ref rings the bell and Drew McIntyre hits another Future Shock DDT after getting Taker up. McIntyre pins taker for the title.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new SUW World Heavyweight Champion, Drew McIntyre!

Jimmy Hart comes down to the ring and the two celebrate.

The show fades into darkness and ends.

imported_Adam

Reaction score

Shame you released Rellik.

Rellik can always return in the future. I may sign him again but i have to fix up my roster to include these other guys first. then we'll see.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Pay Per View Results:

Samoa Joe Defeated Rob Terry

Sonny Siaki Debuted

Rhino, Sabu, Sid Vicious, and The Sandman Defeated Justin Credible, Beer Money, and Al Snow

Tyson Kidd and DH Smith Defeated the Usos to retain the East Coast Tag Team Championship

Raven and Stevie Richards won a 15 team battle royal for #1 Contendership to the World Tag Titles

2 Cold Scorpio defeated Brian Kendrick, X-Pac, and Rey Mysterio for a shot at the X Division Title

Trevor Murdoch defeated Paul London

Buff Bagwell defeated Dennis Rodman who was kicked out of nWo

Drew McIntyre defeated John Cena and Rob Van Dam in a ladder match for a Title shot at any given time

Daniel Bryan Defeated Big Show

Kurt Angle defeated Kane for the Intercontinental Championship

Randy Orton defeated Edge and Chris Jericho for the United States Championship

Tyson Kidd and DH Smith defeated Sting and Kevin Nash and the Steiner Brothers to become the SUW Undisputed Lightning World Tag Team Champions

Aksana defeated Melina for a Women's title shot

Triple H defeated Ron Killings, Sheamus, Abyss, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, and Alberto Del Rio for a chance at the World Title

Undertaker defeated AJ Styles to retain the World Title

Drew McIntyre cashed in his championship oppurtunity and became the new World Champion

imported_Adam

Reaction score
MSW is having try outs today. Lets see.

2 Tuff Tony tried out and received a developmental contract.
Corporal Robinson tried out but was declined.
Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J were given contracts for developmental.
Rene Dupree was signed a developmental contract.
Sylvain Grenier was signed a developmental contract.
Mike Mondo was declined a contract.
Mickie Knuckles was declined a contract.
Rellik was given a second chance.
Naruki Doi was given a contract.
Funaki was given a contract.
Jimmy Wang Yang was given a contract.
Big Van Vader was given a managers contract.
Bob Backlund was given a trainers contract.
RO'Z was given a developmental contract.
Alex Koslov was given a developmental contract.
El Zorro was given a developmental contract.
Mascarita Sagrada was given a developmental contract.
Charly Manson was given a developmental contract.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Welcome to this Episode of Monday Night Lightning!
0baa0e0308b370c63dbf9877ab4087a4.jpg

The titantron advertises Undertaker vs. Drew McIntyre for the World Title as Undertaker has used his Rematch clause.

Lawler: That sounds like its going to be a good match!
Mathews: Agreed king, were also going to have some more great action here tonight!

Match 1:
Raven and Stevie Richards vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels (c)
Tag Team Match for SUW World Tag Titles

The match begins and Raven and Triple H are in the ring. Triple H hits a Double A spinebuster early but its only good for 2. Triple H tries to come off the ropes but Stevie Richards hits him and distracts him. Raven rolls Triple H up but its only good for 2. Raven brings Triple H to his corner and tags in Stevie Richards. Triple H hits some nice blows on Stevie and tags in Michaels. Michaels and Stevie Richards both go for their finishers at the same time, which are exactly alike. Both men fall to the floor. Both men crawl to their corners and tag in their partners. Triple H goes for a pedigree but Raven reverses it and hits an Even-Flow DDT. Raven pins Triple H to win.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners and new SUW World Tag Team Champions, Raven and Stevie Richards!

Tyson Kidd and DH Smith come down to the ring with Natalya.

Kidd: We earned the right last night to face you guys in a unification match for your titles and ours. We're gonna have that now.

Raven: Bring it on.

Match 2:
Raven and Stevie Richards vs. Tyson Kidd and DH Smith
Unification Match for all the Tag Titles

The bell rings signaling the beginning of the match. Tyson Kidd and Stevie Richards are in the ring. Tyson hits a drop kick on Stevie who rolls over to Raven and tags him in. Raven gets alot of nice blows to the head and mid-torso area of Kidd. Raven throws Kidd against the ropes and doesn't realize Smith tagged himself in. Raven hits a clothesline on Kidd after he comes off the ropes and goes for a pin. Smith comes in and attacks Raven. Raven goes to the corner and pretends to tag Stevie in, but doesn't. Smith pulls Stevie in the ring and brawls with him. After Smith gets Stevie on the ground, Raven hits Smith with and Even-Flow DDT and pins him. Raven and Stevie Richards win!

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, and new SUW Undisputed Lightning Tag Team Champions, Raven and Stevie Richards!

Stevie Richards and Raven go to the back celebrating.

Match 3:
Sonny Siaki vs. Samoa Joe
Singles Match

Samoa Joe looks angry at Sonny due to his actions last night. Joe goes right after Siaki with lefts and rights but Siaki manages to whip him into the corner. Sonny begins beating on Joe in the corner until Joe grabs Sonny's legs and powerbombs him in the middle of the ring. Joe goes for the pin but Sonny manages to wrap his legs around Joes neck and then grab Joe. Sonny then wraps his arm around Joes head like a headlock and wraps his legs around the torso of Joe, putting him in a Guillotine hold. Joe runs into the corner, breaking the hold. Joe runs to the other side of the ring, and tries to run back and Splash Sonny. Sonny moves out of the way and picks up Joe. Sonny hits the Siakylpse Now Piledriver and pins Joe.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, Sonny Siaki!

Sonny Siaki walks up the ring ramp with a huge smile on his face.

Match 4:
Undertaker vs. Drew McIntyre (c)
Singles Match for SUW World Heavyweight Championship

Drew McIntyre gets alot of early shots in but soon the Undertakers punches are too much for him and he walks outside of the ring. Undertaker follows him around the ring but Drew kicks a set of steel ring steps into Takers legs. Drew puts Takers head on the top of the steps and goes to stomp on it. Taker, instead, pulls drews legs out from under him and lays him out on the steps. Taker rolls in and out, breaking the count. Taker throws Drew into the ring barricade, but when he goes after Drew, Drew slams Takers head into the barricade. Both men battle and run back into the ring before the 10 count. McIntyre is whipped into the corner by Taker. McIntyre takes the pad off of the turnbuckle. Taker stands over McIntyre in the corner, beating on him. McIntyre lifts Taker up and drops him. Takers head hits on the exposed turnbuckle. Drew hits the Future Shock DDT to retain.

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and still World Champion, Drew McIntryre!

Triple H comes out with a sledge hammer and lays McIntyre out with one blow to the skull.

Triple H picks up a microphone and says he wants the title shot he earned last night, to happen now.

Match 5:
Triple H vs. Drew McIntyre (c)
Singles Match for the SUW World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H beats on a downed McIntyre until blood begins flowing from Drew's face. Triple H picks up McIntyre and hits the Pedigree to pin McIntyre. Triple H wins.​

Keyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and new SUW World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H!

Triple H's music plays and he celebrates on the ring ramp as the show fades into darkness and ends.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
MSW has signed Hector Garza
MSW has signed Ultimo Guerrero
MSW has signed Milano Collection AT
MSW has signed Jack Evans
MSW has signed Scorpio Sky
MSW has signed Jushin Liger
MSW has signed Karl Anderson
MSW has signed Kevin Thorn
MSW has signed Ariel
MSW has signed Davey Richards
MSW has signed Sonjay Dutt
MSW has signed Damaja
MSW has signed Jetta
MSW has signed Jemma Palmer
MSW has signed MsChif
MSW has signed Portia Perez
MSW has signed Mercedes Steele
MSW has signed Serena Deeb
MSW has signed Brian Lawler
MSW has signed Shawn Spears
MSW has signed Scotty 2 Hotty

SUW has purchased Organization of Extreme Modern Grappling Arts (OMEGA) and signed the following stars:
Gregory Helms
C.W. Anderson
Christian York

All OMEGA belts are now in possesion of SUW.