A thread for all the freaks out there! Tribute thread to Steiner!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

:steiner: Lets all pay tribute to the biggest genetic freak of them all! Scott Steiner! What favorite moments, quotes and segments do you enjoy with the big bad booty daddy :steiner:​

Reactions: Action Jackson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
White trash and rednecks!

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You ain't getting my sympy.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Know what chance you have? You have no chance, but you had a chance, was so could run lickety-split! But you can't run, 'cause you got some FAAAT ASSES! After all's sud'n'done, we're gonna have a tailgate party for ALL MY FREAKS out there, in Atlanta, Georgia!

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
2:55. GIVE ME THE FUKN MIC

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Scott Steiner: "You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drasticy go down. See the three-way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin'. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So, Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' at Sacrifice! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at Sacrifice! See, McJoe; the numbers don't like, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice! See- but I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies." (turns to Lauren) "Would you rather be with me, or would you rather be with Joe?"
Lauren: "Well, I think Joe's kinda nice, I mean, you know?"
Steiner: "See, you're one o' those girls that like romance. I'm-a talk to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to me, a genetic freak, to be satisfied every night, or go home to that fatass Samoa Joe!? See, tonight, we're gonna win, and I'm gonna be the World Champion at Sacrifice! Come on, Petey! Let's go!".

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Scott Steiner: "You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drasticy go down. See the three-way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin'. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So, Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' at Sacrifice! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at Sacrifice! See, McJoe; the numbers don't like, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice! See- but I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies." (turns to Lauren) "Would you rather be with me, or would you rather be with Joe?"
Lauren: "Well, I think Joe's kinda nice, I mean, you know?"
Steiner: "See, you're one o' those girls that like romance. I'm-a talk to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to me, a genetic freak, to be satisfied every night, or go home to that fatass Samoa Joe!? See, tonight, we're gonna win, and I'm gonna be the World Champion at Sacrifice! Come on, Petey! Let's go!".

Can't beat Steiner mathematics.