A thread for all the freaks out there! Tribute thread to Steiner!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'd rather go home and be satisfied by Scott Steiner, than go home to that fat ass Samoa Joe :pipebomb:

Reactions: THG?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
This is the best goddamn thread I've seen here since I registered.

And here's the same link, except timestamped where he says "GIMME A FUCKIN' MIC!" on live PPV

Reactions: THG?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
time stamp shit didn't work.... oh well... go to 3 minutes 6 seconds.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is the best goddamn thread I've seen here since I registered.

And here's the same link, except timestamped where he says "GIMME A FUCKIN' MIC!" on live PPV

Crowd: Booooooooo :finger:
Scott: GIMME A FUCKKIN MIC!!!
Crowd: :yay:

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Lawler: Oh no...

lolol

That's what I love about Steiner. I don't consider him particularly good anymore. He's not bad certainly, and he could undoubtedly crush my skull with his bare hands. It's that he has this rare ability to cross lines he shouldn't cross. The thing is that to this day I'm unsure if it's a shoot or a work with him. As time goes on, I lean more towards this whole epic douchebag persona being a shoot. I've heard interviews with wrestlers who had to travel with Steiner, and he sounds like an absolute madman.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There were some short shoots released recently by a promotion he worked taped when he was riding with I think the promotor in a car. And Steiner was perfectly sane and luicd. A few slurs but not insane like your typical Steiner.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
There were some short shoots released recently by a promotion he worked taped when he was riding with I think the promotor in a car. And Steiner was perfectly sane and luicd. A few slurs but not insane like your typical Steiner.

I met him in Philly at the 2009 Lockdown fan interaction. That's where I met all the TNA folks I've encountered. It was where my epic meeting with THE PROFESSOR MIKE TENAY occurred. He was just like you said, very calm and soft spoken.

Someone in an interview though was talking about his driving and it sounded craaaaazy. I wish I could remember who.