a serious question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Seems to me like Sheamus is just getting the push Kozlov was suppose to get a couple of years ago. Looks like to me Triple H wanted to put over a big man heel into the mix. Just shitty that he scraped the barrel and went with it imo

Reaction score
I like Sheamus because he has a different look about him. He's European, pale as anything, bright orange hair and big. It has an intrigue, moreso than the oompa loompa's that run around in Orton and Hunter. While he's not the flashiest in the ring, I haven't really seen him fuck up or anything, which is more important to me than using a different move every thirty seconds. He's done a lot since debuting without really a big feud (possibly Cena, but that fell much shorter than they could have done). He's obviously a star for the next five years onwards if they use him right.

BAM! He wins.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Sheamus isn't as great as people say he is. He is a decent wrestler and has a very unique look...and just so happened to have the WWE title handed to him on a silver platter beating MR. SUPERMAN JOHN CENA.

If he would not have won the WWE title there would be just about as much hype around him as Big Zeke or Vlad right now.

Reaction score
I don't see Sheamus being a face at all. His whole persona is bizarre and that makes for a great heel.

If he really is HHH's workout buddy then all of this makes perfect sense. HHH will have become the Dusty Rhodes or Kevin Nash of his era.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I'm amazed that a McIntyre mark could call anyone else boring.

And his music is possibly the worst it could be for interrupting promos.

Kizza

Reaction score
Big men should never be faces. Seriously, some huge, muscular guy like Sheamus or Batista, and you would consider him a good guy? It just doesn't work.

seX-Power

Reaction score
For some reason, little kids like the big men more. Hence the overness of Khali with his awful face turn. Still doesn't mean it works though.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
For some reason, little kids like the big men more. Hence the overness of Khali with his awful face turn. Still doesn't mean it works though.

i don't think it's the kids liking the big men more just that thy really have no choice in the matter. Vince always gives the bigger guys titles, and without the cruiserweights there is nothing but big guys to watch, so the little kids really don't have a choice like we did 10 years ago

seX-Power

Reaction score
No, I mean like, the huge guys. The Big Shows and The Great Khalis. The little kids kinda fear them I think and so they cheer for them. Or something, idk.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
No, I mean like, the huge guys. The Big Shows and The Great Khalis. The little kids kinda fear them I think and so they cheer for them. Or something, idk.

oh my mistake i thought you ment big as in muscular

DcDudley

Reaction score
Other than, a somewhat, different look...I really don't see whats special about Sheamus at all. Thought he'd get better as he went along, but it doesnt seem like thats happening either.

iamironman

Reaction score
i'm not trying to sound like a smartass or a total doucebag just asking a serious question here.
Can somebody please tell me what is so fucking great about Sheamus? so far he has done nothing and now he is in the main event. Is there something i missed, because his table match with cena had the best botch of an ending i've ever seen.

why so serious?

lol sorry i couldnt resist

Double J

Reaction score
I like Drew McIntyre more than sheamus for some reason. I think Drew is more polished and has that heel vibe going on. I think Sheamus will be a huger face in the future. I think drew is a natural heel and sheamus is a natural face. Sheamus is more rugged and in your face. Drew is more sly and cunning. I like drew better though, his music and finisher wins me over.

Agreed, over the two I like McIntyre better and love his entrance. I'm still not sure about the finisher though, just looks akward to me for some reason. I don't see the big deal in Sheamus but I am glad they are trying to push younger guys into the main event.

Drew just seems m ore fluid in the ring than sheamus. But like i said sheamus has the presence and rugged feel about him. They are both good young talent working hard to get to the top in the wwe. And believe me when i say these two will feud in the future.

Now I like McIntyre but I kinda doubt they're working too hard now that they are in their spots. I'm sure they worked hard to get into the WWE, but isn't Sheamus HHH's boy and McIntyre Vince's boy?