A Paul Heyman Girl?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
F4WOnline said:
The WWE NXT Tout account posted a video of Paul Heyman teasing that his next recruit may be a "Paul Heyman girl" instead of a male wrestler, leading fans to speculate that Heyman may be recruiting NXT Women's Champion Paige. Heyman confirms he has found his next star but doesn't say who.

I'll post the video when I find it.

It would be interesting for Paul to choose a girl but what how could it play out? I mean AJ Lee is a heel so it's improbable she'd feud with another heel. Also,do you think that someone like Paige would be better than someone like Ohno?

Nick

Reaction score
No. Paul being with a female would get rid of my piss breaks. Not feeling it. Put him with Ohno

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Him getting a girl as a client would not be good. Find someone to feud with Punk, and that someone is Ohno.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I personally think the girl comment is a red herring. It feels like Heyman has said "stay down" to Punk too much lately for me not to get Corey Graves vibes.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I want AJ to remain the Diva's champion for a long time (all the way up to Wrestlemania XXX) so Heyman choosing to manage a girl and push her strong to the title doesn't fit for me. And what a step down for Heyman it would be anyway.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Maybe Paul Heyman needs some meals to be cooked and laundry to be done?

Reactions: DarksideTrin

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not a fan. I'd really rather see a male wrestler get the rub, because it'll just be wasting Heyman to involve him with divas.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm probably the only person who would like to see Paul Heyman manage an up and coming new female wrestling star. It would add a new and interesting dimension to the Divas division with a big name like Paul Heyman being involved. It could lead to development of the other Divas to support feuds with this "Paul Heyman Girl" until they're built enough to face the Divas champion. I hope AJ stays Divas Champion for quite a while since she's the most over out of the Divas division right now, but she does have to undergo a gimmick change (she's been the crazy chick for a while now lol) at some point so it's not completely unlikely that a "Paul Heyman Girl" couldn't feud with her. Either way I like the idea of this.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I like the Idea, would make the Diva's division even more interesting to watch.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
it would give the divas division SOMETHING to talk about.

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
I think he should choose the FUTURE of the Woman's Division,Bayley.

You thought I was going to say Paige?Pfft:pity:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I personally think that he shouldn't recruit a female for his Paul Haymen GUY's collection. I think Curtis Axel and Brock Lesnar are enough for now, but first of all Curtis Axel needs to get over more, that's the main objective.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I want AJ to remain the Diva's champion for a long time (all the way up to Wrestlemania XXX) so Heyman choosing to manage a girl and push her strong to the title doesn't fit for me. And what a step down for Heyman it would be anyway.
You want to see AJ with the title....THAT MUCH?