A Paul Heyman Girl?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
A Paul Heyman ... Girl?

94683-Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
You want to see AJ with the title....THAT MUCH?

Yes. I couldn't really care less about the diva's division per se, but being objective, I like AJ and she makes a good champion and I think they should ride that for as long as possible. Wrestlemania being Wrestlemania makes it the perfect stopping point for me.

Can we expect some sort of sexual attraction between Paul Heyman guys and this new girl?

Hopefully not, or at least in the sense that it leads to anything. I could see Curtis Axel being flirty maybe with someone but a woman under Heyman's guise would have to be strong in character and I could see her slapping him or something for trying to hit on her. Brock Lesnar definitely would look odd trying to flirt with a girl, so a definite no to that one.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Hopefully not, or at least in the sense that it leads to anything. I could see Curtis Axel being flirty maybe with someone but a woman under Heyman's guise would have to be strong in character and I could see her slapping him or something for trying to hit on her. Brock Lesnar definitely would look odd trying to flirt with a girl, so a definite no to that one.
I don't think Lesnar would flirt with the new girl, but I could see some sort of relationship between Axel and the new Heyman girl, then a typical wedding that ends in a split between one of the members that in my opinion would be axel.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't think Lesnar would flirt with the new girl, but I could see some sort of relationship between Axel and the new Heyman girl, then a typical wedding that ends in a split between one of the members that in my opinion would be axel.

A wrestling wedding is the last kind of tripe I'd want Paul Heyman to be involved in, even if it ended in a split at the altar or something. To be honest, Axel seems like the kind to flirt with a woman only to get smacked or told off or something. That'd about the full extent I could see that going. I don't want Heyman to get involved in a relationship between two of his clients. Wrestling weddings are almost always shit.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Don't think it would be a terrible idea... it looks like it would be on paper, but so did sticking Michael McGillicutty with him.
The thing is, it's gotta be a heel. And there's nobody I can see who fits the mold. They need Paige to be a babyface for sure. Summer Rae and Paul Heyman doesn't sound like a good fit. It's not Emma, AJ's at least over so don't mess with their gimmick... Bellas can gtfo... Layla, no... Unless they see something with the rest of the crew, I don't see who it can be. Alicia?

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Don't think it would be a terrible idea... it looks like it would be on paper, but so did sticking Michael McGillicutty with him.
The thing is, it's gotta be a heel. And there's nobody I can see who fits the mold. They need Paige to be a babyface for sure. Summer Rae and Paul Heyman doesn't sound like a good fit. It's not Emma, AJ's at least over so don't mess with their gimmick... Bellas can gtfo... Layla, no... Unless they see something with the rest of the crew, I don't see who it can be. Alicia?

Well I'm pretty sure this was to do with NXT so none of the Diva's you've mentioned really make any sense apart from Paige/Summer Rae.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure this was to do with NXT so none of the Diva's you've mentioned really make any sense apart from Paige/Summer Rae.

Ahh. Read the OP and forgot that part. It's a no, unless Sasha Banks has a mean side or something crazy like that.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

Hard to tell. I mean Summer Rae is technically with Fandango right now on the main roster as his dancer right? And she is currently more of a heel to fit Heyman's camp. I suppose they could just replace her like they did with the past girls he had as dancers.

I agree that Paige should get some more experience first. Plus she would have to lose the NXT belt before moving up right? That seems like the trend with NXT belts. Although Big E was still champ when he came up. Never understood why he couldn't wear his NXT belt out, but whatever.

I think Heyman should stick to the guys for now. Why doesn't he do a tag team instead? (Ascension is my vote) If it was a singles guy I would like to see Kruger. "Please not Bo - NO GOD NO!"

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
OMG I read about this somewhere else and my god this has to be Paige what an opportunity this would be for her to break out on the main roster and have Paul Heyman managing her I would mark out if this happened

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Emma should be the Paul Heyman Girl, Better fit and better overall.