A Mafia Group

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
:downloading:

sorry had to kill a virus

I love mafias, movies like Carlitos Way, Goodfellas, Scarface I love that shit and wouldnt mind something like that getting translated into the WWE. Closest thing they had was the F.B.I and thats not what I'm talking about. Im saying have it be kinda like the APA except obviously mafia related. A group of 2 or 3 italian gangster gimmicks(who can actually wrestle) and let them do some hardcore stuff. Backstage segments where they setting up deals and whacks. You could have the head member called "Don" and then his last name, and have 2 lackeys. Or let them all be the same rank and here and there they get calls from the don to take certain wrestlers out. This group to work best would need to be heel. If played correctly I would love this. Get Al Pacino as the manager.

PeepShow

^Knowing WWE, its not gunna happen.....lol

It would be pretty cool though, I have to admit

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
it's a good idea, but with all the crap WWE's going through now, it'll get lots of bad press from the media.

tasso10

Reaction score
^aint that spamming

neways yeh itd be a good idea. Even if there is say the Don "or higher power" who isnt revealed till along way down the road. Similar to Vince being higher power in the ministry days. Combination of APA style and Mamalukes would be awesome as well!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
nice idea... Would atleast be a realistic gimmick unlike 50's greasers & so on...

Wern't The FBI's stint in the WWE kinda like that! Nethermind, i think WWE needs a team with that kind of gimmick where they get paid to do hits & shit... I would've liked Cade & Murcoch or Cryme Tyme to take it on but oh well...

Reaction score
i could see it as of colt cabana and sonny saiki ar in OVW well fomr last what i have read they are they would be great for this part anything but knowing wwe like you all said they would fuck it up

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
It would be basically what the Mobb is in our IWF E-Fed without Montana as the ringleader. I don't think the WWE would be able to play this off right but with the right bookers and creative team this would be a success, don't get me wrong the WWE Creative team has produced some great things but it has also had it's share of flubs and a lot are coming of late. But who would play the gimmick off that is currently in the WWE?? I mean the only one I could see in that is Domino but that's just me.

Montana

Yeah, basically the mobb. I think you mean, Duece, hes the one with the dark hair. Montana's creatative genius > WWE creatative team.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
They have the Latin American Exchange which is kind of like the Mexican mob. Unless you meant like a Soprano type deal. Which would be ok if they could get the right people and story lines which would probably never happen. But I'd rather not see it at all then to watch the idea bomb like all the other gimmicks recently. But then again if they could do it with some tag teams and include some of the cruiser weights it would be cool since both those divisions are not being used to their advantage at all right now.

phantomgerald

They have the Latin American Exchange which is kind of like the Mexican mob. Unless you meant like a Soprano type deal. Which would be ok if they could get the right people and story lines which would probably never happen. But I'd rather not see it at all then to watch the idea bomb like all the other gimmicks recently. But then again if they could do it with some tag teams and include some of the cruiser weights it would be cool since both those divisions are not being used to their advantage at all right now.

Erm LAX is in TNA in case you haven't noticed. And it'll give somebody a push. Nunzio as the lackey in the mob, have a few guys get a debut like Colt Cabana and then have an uppercarder like Batista in it. But I don't think the WWE will do it because of the potential backlash they might receive from the family media. I think the WWE doesn't really need such a complicated stable. All they probably need is a simple heel group.

MikeRaw

Well I like the idea...Also,other than the FBI,the closest thing was Carlito when he first came out with Jesus and all his underworld connections...Anyways I think if done the way you said it it would be great.Prob wont happen tho:(

Reinvented

Reaction score
I hate being the black sheep this ides blows nothing good would come of it just more little kids acting like they gangsta and I'm tired of seeing that especial when Cena came out every little kid saying YOU CAN'T SEE ME. I don't need my little cousin acting like he's the godfather because this is wrestling two have naked men oiled up touching each other what's gangsta about that???

Truth

Reaction score
Hmm its called a gimmick...yeah like how people are heels and faces...gimmicks just take it one step farther. Not much in wrestling is fake so why not put a cool gimmick on a team just so it seems more real? Nobodys saying this is gangsta, its an Italian Mafia gimmick, not Cryme Tyme.