A Mafia Group

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
A gimmick is one thing but playing sumthing that is real is so stupid. I watch wrestling to see things I don't see everyday is what wrestling is like I don't need more fake mobsters or gangstas wrestling when have the two every collided and done it well......NEVER. This is the WWE we talking about to they would mess it up so badly.

Bradders

Reaction score
Why don't they turn D&D into Italians, they have the look and add a heel Santino in to the mix and it is perfect but they would only get pushed to jobbers and not get any air time.

C4

Well, if Kennedy can be Vince McMahon's son and if Vince McMahon can die and come back then many many things which seem impossible can be turned into possible and they can happen. I don't mind looking at 3-4 Mafia Guys who set up deals Backstage and do "Mafia" type Promo's Backstage but honestly, do you think this will make WWE any better?