A Little Something About Mulitplex

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
(ooc-This thead is for a few people to get a good grasp about who Mulitplex is)

Mulitplex-What makes me who I am? I am simply a man. At the age of 14, I realized I wasn't the only person inside my head. Voices speak to me, hell they even have names and personalities. Anger-He is my hot-headed twin. He get's pissed really easily. He always picks fights and has Insanity bail him out. Insanity is the twisted version of me. He loves to play mindgames and get inside someone elses head besides ours. Panic, my scared little brother, is a different version of me. He acts like a child but deep down, is a sick bastard. He always thinks the worse of everything. I, myself, am the thinker. I am very intellegent. I plan days ahead in order to survive. And then there is the big boss, who you all will meet in time.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
This helps a little bit to understand who Multipex is, but I'd like to see that transition more into your RP's than just changing the names of the characters talking. I'm not saying "do it" as I am not staff, and you shouldn't be forced into anything you don't want, but I'd honestly like to find out more about this character, as it is interesting, and looks really fun.